[Next Stop]

SykWol

Next Stop

Warning: This story will likely contain adult themes such as sex, drug use, violence, etc etc etc. You get the point.

Summary

Katsuki loves his life. He has two great friends, his grades are well above average and his family is well off. What more could a high school senior need?

Myka hates his life. He has no friends, his grades are slipping and he's barely able to get by with what little money his father leaves him each month.

Fate doesn't exist, its only by blind luck that these two end up meeting on a lonely train ride. As for what follows...

Note

So this is my first real attempt at a BL story, so while I ask that you forgive any mistakes I also ask that you provide as much feedback as you're able to. I would absolutely love to be able to draw the characters to give you a better idea of what they look like, but I have like 0 artistic skills. Instead, I'll be posting a text based character sheet that'll describe all of the important characters to the best of my ability. I ask that you read that first so I don't end up falling into the trap of having to describe the main characters in detail for the first 3000 words.

Anyway, Im not sure how regularly Im going to post, it depends entirely on my mood and free time. Thanks for reading!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SykWol

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Character Descriptions

Main Characters

Note: Please read this if you want a detailed description of each of the main characters.

Name:

Katsuki Ito

Ethnicity:

Japanese, American

Race:

Caucasian (While his father is Japanese, his mother is American so his skin tone and general facial structure tend to be somewhere in the middle of both ethnicities)

Hair:

Medium length, shaggy, jet black. While shaggy, it frames Kat's face like a portrait.

Body Form:

Slim and toned. In the early stages of having well defined abdominal muscles (six pack). His biceps are well formed, but not obscenely so.

Height:

6ft1 (Average-Tall)

Demeanour:

Holds himself in high regard. Keeps a proper posture and walks with a very casual step but with a presence that screams "I own this room..I own you". He consistently makes eye contact with people he's speaking to and is regularly seen with a grin, showing off his perfect teeth in a smile that could cause anybodies legs to buckle.

Name:

Myka Jordan

Ethnicity:

European, American

Race:

Caucasian

Hair:

Medium length, well-kept, dyed snow white (natural Blonde), tends to come down the right side of Myka's face.

Body Form:

Slim, lithe and smooth. No obvious muscle, though he does appear fit. His arms and legs are thin but not in an unhealthy way.

Height:

5ft7 (short)

Demeanour:

Keeps to himself, usually seen keeping his head down to avoid making his presence known. Tends to stay away from the centre of any given room and avoids large crowds. Doesn't talk much and likes to sit on his own and to listen to music or read. Walks with a casual step, albeit lightly and usually while keeping his head faced towards the ground.

Name:

Kayla McGuire

Ethnicity:

European,American

Race:

Caucasian

Hair:

Long, straight, brunette hair that comes down to the middle of her back. Usually held up slightly by colourful ribbons.

Body Form:

Slim and delicate. Very little muscle mass due to a very gentle upbringing.

Height:

5ft8 (Average)

Demeanour:

Bubbly and cheerful around everyone, her smile brightens up any and every room with relative ease. Walks with a graceful step and keeps a very lady-like posture.

Name:

Darrion Burton

Ethnicity:

American

Race:

Caucasian

Hair:

Short, spiked jet black hair with dark red highlights. Usually lathered in hair gel to keep it spiked up.

Body Form:

Average bone structure

Height:

5ft11 (average)

Demeanour:

A class clown, a joker, always wearing a dumb grin. Walks around with a ver casual step and tends to have a horrible posture, slouching all the time. Can pretty much always been seen laughing.

Secondary Characters

Note: I'll be focusing on the families of the main characters here though I might add other characters descriptions eventually. I don't want to make this insanely long though.

Additional Note: Secondary characters isn't complete yet, I'll be adding them in soon!