When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Of course, I got to take good care of you like you take care of me. I love you too," Jayden wags his tail.

Hiden smiled and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "Damn you are so hot I am glad that you are the person I mated with." he said smiling and looked at there kid who was sleeping

Jayden perks his ears up while blushing and smiles a little, "well I am glad your happy with me," he looks down at Dimitri and smiles, rubbing his head while he sleeps.

Jayden perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, "trust me... it's not a fun process for me either," he nudges Hidan while pouting a little. "Well.. I think its fair to say that this keeps happening due to mating while in heat so I guess we got to be careful around there," he rubs the back of his head.

"No getting fix. That requires going to the hospital again and we already went plenty of times. You and your ribs and ... me needing to give birth," Jayden pouts a little. He perks up his ears while blushing and nudges Hidan, "well.. I can't help that I have an alluring aroma when I am in heat," he laughs a little.

"Thats the issue besides we are going to have to go for check ups and stuff like that so that is something to do when we are both better maybe after you have this child?" he asked smilng

"Yeah but for check ups you don't need to go to a hospital," Jayden pouts and nudges Hidan. "I mean.. maybe what we are currently going through yeah with your ribs and me being pregnant if that is what you mean. But by the time this is all done with, we are going to be sick of going to the hospital," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "do what after having this baby and you getting better as well," he looks at Hidan confusingly.

"yeah I know it might be for the safety of others if one of us goes back and gets fixed... My vote is you because you're so damn fuck able it should be a sin just so you know." He said kissing him

Jayden perks his ears up a little while blushing a little, "your just saying me because I am the one that gets pregnant," he laughs softly and kisses Hidan.

Jayden blushes and perks his ears up, "well that is because I am a easy target. I am weaker and I can't... put up a fight," he lowers his ears. Jayden shakes his head, "no.. all we got to do is be careful when it comes to the heat cycles and that's it."

"You are maybe we should build up your fighting skills to help you out." he said looking at him then nodding. "OK but if you get pregnant one more time we either have to give it up or get fixed I don't want to have any more when I don't know if I can support of any more kids." he whispered sad

Jayden perks his ears up, "are you sure I am strong enough to fight? I can't really start training right now while I am in the process of being pregnant." He perks his ears up and nods his head, wagging his tail, "okay.. that's fair. I know I don't want another child either. Two is good enough," he licks Hidan's cheek with a purr.

"WEll I am going to have to try something you know. I know that you don't want to get fixed and that would be the first thing to stop people from looking at you." he said sighing and smiled looking at him. "YEah I just wanted one not two, but I and then thought about it."

"Hm... maybe I should just get a Chasity belt. It would make me less of a target and I will feel comfortable going outside with no fear of getting raped." Jayden looks at Hidan and nudges him, "who are you fooling, you didn't want no kids," he laughs a little and then nibbles on Hidan's neck.

"No I didn't want any not till I knew we could support them and a belt isn't that bad. I know your heat will stop now that you are with child, but once you have it again we should get it." he said thinking about it

"Is that really all? We seem to be doing a fine job with Dimitri and I am sure we will do good once our other baby is born," Jayden wags his tail. He perks his ears up and laughs a little, "better make sure you hide the key well so I don't find it and attack you," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Yeah, but I might do the same thing if i know where the key is." he said sighing and looked at him wondering what they should do next and didn't know anything at all. "Damn so one of us will find it when we are horny." he said sighing

"Well you don't really get your heat too much anymore so I don't think you really need to worry about it," Jayden rubs the back of his head. He sighs a little, "well hopefully when your horny I won't be in heat, that way we don't have to worry," he wags his tail.

"That is true I think I get my heat once a year I don't know why, but when I get it....you know its bad." he said looking at him then shook his head not sure what to do next.

"Yeah it is kinda weird since the heat cycle is usually once a month but I guess your just built differently than I am," Jayden laughs a little.

"Maybe and maybe its because I am more of an alpha type than you are?" he said looking at him and shrugging not sure what to do or even thing next he did wonder why his was only once a year and he just had it so it would be a while before he got another cycle