When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden smiles and nods his head, "alright, well if you change your mind, I will gladly make you another sandwich," he continues eating his sandwich. He laughs a little, "well I am glad your so happy," he wags his tail side to side.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden tilts his head to the side, "but what should I do with the other sandwich," he looks at Hidan and swishes his tail side to side as he finishes his sandwich.

"I guess that works," Jayden nods his head slowly as he starts to rip the sandwich in two and gives one piece to Hidan, wagging his tail.

Jayden finishes his half of sandwich he shared with Hidan and nods his head with smile, kissing Hidan's cheek, "sure no problem," he wags his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles a little, nodding his head, "I love you too," he wags his tail and nuzzles against Hidan as he purrs.

Jayden looks at Dimitri and smiles, rubbing his head as he looks at Hidan, "well, I suppose we just let him sleep until he is ready for food or a diaper changing," he rests his head on Hidan.

Jayden smiles and nods his head as he gently rubs Dimitri's head and watches him sleep, "such a cute little monkey," he rests his head on Hidan's chest.

Jayden smiles as he listens to Dimitri and lets out a soft yawn, "if you need anything, let me know," he wags his tail and starts falling asleep.

"I promise I will my love you have been doing so well and keeping me happy and getting me better as well that it makes me so happy I will help you when I can as well."

Jayden smiles a little, "yeah eventually... I am going to need help but for now I am still able to do stuff to help out. I hope until you start to feel better," he wags his tail.

"Yeah your starting to move around and eat more than soup," Jayden wags his tail with a smile and licks Hidan's cheek. "I am sure you will get there," he nuzzles against Hidan.

Jayden smiles and wags his tail a little. "Well I am glad your starting to get there, even if it is a slow process but I am glad your getting better slowly," he nuzzles Hidan.

"I am glad to hear that. Just make sure you don't overdo it," Jayden looks at Hidan as he pouts a little. He kisses Hidan and smiles, rubbing Dimitri's head.

Jayden wags his tail and nods his head, "I am glad," he purrs as his cheek got kissed and kisses Hidan's cheek, nuzzling against Hidan's chest.