When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "I can't even sleep without distracting you," he sticks his tongue out.

Jayden perks his ears up, "hey I can't help that I distract you... even when I am not trying," he laughs a little and kisses Hidan.

"I can't even sleep without distracting you. I am surprise your not use to me sleeping by now," Jayden laughs a little. He rubs his chin, "oh I know, was it the fact I had my tongue out while I slept," he laughs softly.

Jayden laughs a little, "well are you up for a walk or something? Some exercise should be good," he wags his tail.

Jayden tilts his head and smiles, nodding his head, "I will go get you some water before we go," he wags his tail as he goes to the kitchen.

Jayden wags his tail as he comes back with a water bottle for Hidan and looks at Dimitri, "are you ready for a walk you little monkey," he tickles Dimitri's belly with his tail.

"Little monkey," Jayden laughs a little as he pokes Dimitri's nose, getting him dressed and ready to go outside.

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles a little, "are you sure? You don't really look like you want to," he laughs a little as he pokes Hidan's cheek.

Jayden perks his ears up and slowly lowers his ears, shaking his head, "well if I took Dimitri with me, nothing should happen right," he tilts his head. "Besides, it might be good for you to get moving around since you been pretty much in bed and in the bathroom," he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden looks at Hidan and sighs with a pout, "well if you need to stay home... that is fine. I can look after myself," he looks at Hidan, not wanting him to go if he was still in a good amount of pain.

Jayden sighs and shakes his head, "I... am a big boy. Besides, I am taking Dimitri with me so you can rest in peace," he sticks his tongue out a little, "unless, you still want to come," he laughs a little.