When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"No it's okay, your still recovering and all. I wasn't sure how your appetite was... so I got you some soups," Jayden smiles and wags his tail.

Jayden smiles and wags his tail, nodding his head, "I don't mind... I just... don't know how much more I can do once I start... developing the baby," he rubs the back of his head. "I will do what I can for now I suppose."

Jayden smiles as he nods his head as he rubs his stomach, blushing a little, "I can't believe you popped another baby inside me," he laughs a little.

Jayden blushes as he perks his ears up a little, "just shush your face and eat your crackers," he laughs a little as he looks at Dimitri, "I am surprise he hasn't want to go into the tub yet," he whispers to Hidan.

Jayden rests his head on Hidan and closes his eyes while he smiles as he looks down at his stomach, placing his hand on his stomach. "I... wonder what the doctor is going to say about me already getting pregnant again," he laughs a little.

"It wasn't like it was all you, you know," Jayden pouts as he looks at Hidan. He looks at Dimitri and laughs a little, "looks like he finally wants to take a bath. But Dimitri, your plush toy might get ruined in the water. Plastic toys should only go into the water," he rubs the back of his head, not wanting to see Dimitri's new toy get ruined.

Jayden smiles and picks up Dimitri, "aw don't be sad, you don't want to ruin your new toy already do you," he rubs Dimitri's head and heads to the bathroom.