When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden listens to Dimitri and laughs a little as he walks back to the bedroom, "I think Dimitri likes his new toy," he smiles a little.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Dimitri was playing with his new toy just laughing and playing his heart out it was more fun with a toy

"Sounds like he does." he said smiling and shook his head

"Well I am glad," Jayden smiles as he takes the remaining toys out of the package, placing them on the bed.

"Hm... we should probably see," Jayden smiles and then blushes as he looks at Hidan, standing up with the other toys in hand and walks back to the bathroom, giving Dimitri his other toys.

Jayden tilts his head, "but... they are bath toys," he looks at Hidan and swishes his tail side to side.

Jayden nods his head as he puts the toys in the water, "look Dimitri, we got you more toys," he wags his tail.

Jayden laughs a little as he walks into the bedroom, "it seems like it," he rubs the back of his head as he sits on the bed.

"Sounds like he does." He said looking at him and then smiled and shook his head not really sure what to do next. "I think I might go to sleep for a bit, unless you want to give me some water."

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "with all this water your drinking, you should try going to the bathroom," he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden nods his head, "okay," he smiles as he helps Hidan off the bed. "Hey keep in mind I am only so strong right now," he pouts a little.

Hidan smiled as he helped him up and took a deep breath and smiled. "Thanks and I do love you so much." he said smiling and looked at him then blew him a kiss as he went to the bathroom and used it.

Jayden smiles, "and I love you too Hidan," he blushes a little as he takes Hidan to the bathroom. He watches Dimitri as Hidan was using the bathroom, "such a cute little monkey."

Hidan smiled and closed his eyes while using the bathroom then got up after he was done, flushed the stool and washed his hands. "He really is happy playing with the toys." he said smiling and shook his head

Jayden smiles and nods his head, "I am glad he has something to do now besides swim around in the tub like it's some swimming pool. I guess we should invest in a swimming pool when he gets bigger," he laughs a little.

"You think we should I don't really know I know he might not like it." he said joking and kissed Jayden knowing they were going to get a swimming pool when he was older or at least Hidan was planning on it

Jayden laughs a little, "well once he gets bigger, he won't really.. be able to swim around the tub and he might get frustrated," he rubs the back of his head. Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles, taking him back to the bedroom.

"Well good... I think we already talked about it anyway," Jayden sticks his tongue out and laughs a little, "I am such a scatterbrain when I was in heat," he blushes a little.

Jayden blushes as he looks at Hidan, pouting a little and then kisses Hidan with a smile. He pulls away and blushes a little, "my... butt is still sensitive from before," he flickers his ears.