When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

When Neko’s finally got a place in the world two Neko’s stood above the rest what happends when these two get close and now that they are free and all Neko’s are free what is going to happen now? Only time will tell.

Name: Hidan

Age" 18

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Hidan walked into school this was the last day of school he loved to think that he and his friend were the top of the class and they were Neko's this had never happened in all the years Neko's were allowed to go to school. Hidan was so happy about this most of his classes weren't going to be in today but he still wanted to talk to his friend and see about going out with him maybe.

6cef35f343e048c2b805440083e71402.jpg

Name: Jayden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayden walked into the school and flickers his ears a bit, stretching out his arms with a yawn since he just got up a few minutes ago. He looks around and sniffs around, perking his ears up and runs over to Hidan, pouncing him from behind, "hey, are you glad it's the last day of school," he wags his tail, "I know I am glad..., I don't like waking up early," he swishes his tail side to side.

"I know you don't but think of it like this we are free to do whatever we want now." he said. "The first nekos to be something can't you see it." he said his tail waging. "I can't wait to see where it holds. I have always wanted to fight bad guys." he said

Jayden rubs his chin and then looks at Hidan, laughing a little as he wags his tail, "well.. at first I would like to catch up on my wasted sleep thanks to school. Then I will do more towards stuff that I want to do. You really want to fight bad guys? What about a relationship," he tilts his head and looks at Hidan curiously.

"I really do." he said smiling as he looked at him. "Not sure why but its something that I have always wanted to do I dreamed about it when I was a little boy." he said smiling and looked at him not sure what he wanted to do to get to this goal. "But yeah first sleep most of the day." he said smiling. "Hey do you want to come over and sleep over at my house?" he asked

"It sure will be nice to sleep in without worrying about going to school," Jayden wags his tail. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "okay that sounds like fun," he gets off of Hidan and holds onto his tail, looking at the clock, getting excited about graduating.

"I only came to talk to you today because we both passed with flying colors." he said laughing and hugged his neko friend. "I can't wait for this its a new day my friend a new day and the start of something new."

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, "and I can't wait until it is finally over, than we can spend more time together, unlike with school where we can't talk unless it is first time in the day before classes, study hall, lunch time or the end of the day. It will be nice to talk more."

"It will be nice to hang out more. Hey since you know today is almost nothing do you want to go and get some food?" he asked smiling and hugged Jayden hidan was so happy and ready to start

Jayden nods his head with a smile as he perks his ears up as his tummy softly growled, blushing, "well.. getting food sounds good to me," he sticks his tongue out as he walks towards the entrance to the school, "so where should we go eat?"

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well I want to make sure you want to go there as well, it shouldn't just be my opinion."

Jayden look at Hidan and looks around, sniffing and wags his tail, letting his nose lead him and Hidan to a restaurant. "It's not really me that knows what restaurant to go to, it's my nose," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little while walking.

Jayden perks his ears up and then runs to one of the restaurants. He wags his tail and points at the restaurant, "here we go, I smell go smells coming through this restaurant," he opens the door and walks inside. He sniffs around and purrs since the aromas smelled a lot better when inside of the building.

"Nice this looks nice and smells ok so lets go sit down." he said as a waiter took them too there seat. "So what kind of food do you smell?" he asked looking at him not sure what kind of place there were at now. It was like Russian rue let to him

Jayden sniffs around and purrs, "whatever it is it smells good, let me first see if I can catch the whiff of it," he sniffs in a directions, wagging his tail, "it's some kind of pasta dish.. it would help to be able to see it but I don't want to freak people out."

"True." he said looking at the menu. "oh seafood pasta that sounds good what to you think sounds good Jayden?" he asked as he read through the menu and looked around to see what other people were getting

Jayden perks his ears up and wags his tail, nodding his head, "yes that does sound good." He watches Hidan look around the restaurant and turns the page to the seafood section, wagging his tail, "wow.. so much seafood, it makes me want to get each one," he laughs a little and perks his ears, "I think I will get the Fish Taco," he swishes his tail side to side. "And we should get mozzarella cheese sticks, those are always a good way to start a meal," he looks to the dessert section to see if they had any cheesecake while waiting for the waiter since he already knew what he wanted to eat.

Hidan smiled and his ears perked up and his tail started to wag when he heard Mozzarella cheese stick. "Yes I love cheese sticks I think I am going to get the seafood plater with a little of everything on it. It even has a fish taco on it." he aid his tail waging more. "Oh I think I love this place because of this seafood selection I am so happy." he said looking to see if there was anything to eat for dessert. "Do you see anything you want to split?" he said smiling at his friend and then sighed. "I don't know what this place is called but I want to come back here more often."

Jayden wags his tail a bit and laughs a little, "hm.. that sounds good, I think I will get that next time." He looks around the restaurant, sniffing the air and purrs, enjoying the aromas. He looks the desserts and perks his ears up, "how about the cheesecake? They have a new york style one with whipped cream and strawberries. Well whatever the name is, they have really good food."

Hidan smiled and looked at him. "Sure I love that and with whipped cream and strawberries that just takes me over the edge lets order this and then we can talk some more."

The waiter came over and took there orders and walked off to start the food

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, getting pretty hungry now and was glad the waiter came over. He watches the waiter walk away with his and Hidan's orders, looking at Hidan, "so what do you want to talk about while we wait?"