When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little, "your such a little monkey," he pokes Dimitri's nose and watches Dimitri play, smiling as he walks into the bedroom, drying himself off again.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head, "well not all nekos are the same. Some do like water," he rubs the back of his head and listens to Dimitri in the bathroom, smiling a little as he rests his head on Hidan.

"I mean I didn't like water when I was little but I obviously like water now," Jayden smiles as his cheek got kissed. He looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "says the one that get turn on by seeing my tongue."

Jayden smiles and nods his head as he wags his tail, "yeah it sure is nice to listen to him," he closes his eyes, smiling as he listens to Dimitri's giggles.

Jayden smiles and closes his eyes, enjoying hearing Dimitri laughing and having fun in the tub, "I wonder... if our other baby is going to like the water just as much as Dimitri," he looks at Hidan.

"you know I wondered the same thing daily. What will he or she be like? Will they be something we could prepare for or will they be a hellish nightmare" he said smiling as he kissed Jayden.

Dimitri was in the bathroom laughing playing and splashing

Jayden laughs a little and sighs, rubbing his stomach a little, "well... I guess we will have to wait and find out," he looks at Hidan and kisses him, swishing his tail.

Jayden smiles and nuzzles you, purring softly as he flickers his ears, "I am surprise Dimitri isn't whining about the water's temperature. It must still be warm," he laughs a little.

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little before perking his ears up, "well, looks like it's time to get Dimitri some warm water," he smiles and walks into the bathroom, looking at Dimitri, "aw what's wrong my little monkey? The water getting cold?" He then touches the water before draining it. He holds onto Dimitri as the tub fills up with warm water. He touches it to make sure it was the perfect temperature before placing Dimitri back into the water.

Jayden laughs a little, "you little monkey," he shakes a bit to get himself dry and smiles, watching Dimitri before he walks into the bedroom, curling up with Hidan and softly purrs.