When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden smiles and nods his head, "yeah... I can't wait to see our new bundle of joy," he laughs a little. "I bet... your hoping they are not as crazy as Dimitri is," he whispers in Hidan's ear and smiles, nibbling on Hidan's ear.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"I really do hope they're not as crazy, but as far as crazy babies go he is pretty mellow." He said looking at him. "Thank you for everything you're doing to help me. I know it can't be easy I want you to be pregnant and having to take care of me as well."

Jayden laughs a little and nuzzles Hidan, wagging his tail a little. He tilts his head and shakes his head, "don't worry, I will let you know if it starts to be too much for me," he licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden tilts his head and shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry... I don't mind really but I think I will be satisfied with only two kids. It's so much work," he laughs a little.

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head while he blushes, "I guess.... we will just have to be more careful when we are in our heat cycles... mostly me," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Jayden laughs a little and nods his head as he looks over Dimitri, perking up his ears, "why is... he sleeping at the end of the bed? What happens if he falls," he lowers his ears.

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "yeah I suppose that makes sense," he looks at Hidan and rubs the back of his head, rubbing Dimitri's head.

"I mean if I was Dimitri, I would do that too," Jayden laughs a little as he watches Hidan go back to sleep. He looks at Dimitri and stands up, picking up Dimitri slowly and puts him in his crib, covering him up with his blanket, "there... much better," he smiles and then lays down next to Hidan.

Dimitri giggled and went to sleep in his crib he was going to stay in there for now.

Hidan opened his eyes And looked at him. "You know he's not going to stay in that crib for long." He said wake me up when he felt the bed shift

"Well even if he doesn't stay in there long, I rather him be in there for the time being than the risk of him falling and hurting himself," Jayden pouts as he lowers his ears, resting his head on Hidan.

Jayden flickers his ears a little and slowly opens his eyes, looking at Hidan and Dimitri, smiling, "is someone getting hungry," he sits up and pats at Dimitri's diaper, "oh, a changing too?" He stands up and picks up Dimitri, walking into the bathroom. He starts up the tub and plugs the tub, letting it fill up. Once the water was warm, he takes off Dimitri's clothes and diaper, placing Dimitri in the tub. Jayden starts taking off his clothes he had on and goes into the tub, holding Dimitri to his chest, "drink up," he smiles and rubs Dimitri's head.

Dimitri giggled sand started to play in the water and drink his mother's milk it was so good and he loved it so much he drank a lot of milk before pulling back showing that he really was starving.

Jayden smiles and rubs Dimitri's head as he was drinking his milk and kisses the top of Dimitri's head. He watches as Dimitri finish drinking his milk and laughs a little, "you sure were hungry huh?" He shifts a bit in the tub, "do you want me to stay in here with you or do you want the tub for yourself," he rubs Dimitri's head.

Jayden laughs a little as he was getting splashed, "okay okay, I will take that as you want the tub for yourself. I will go get you some bath toys to play with you little monkey," he smiles as he steps out of the tub. He grabs some of Dimitri's bath toys, putting the toys in the tub as he grabs a towel, drying himself off.