When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden gently pats Dimitri's diaper, "oh, I gotcha," he stands up and goes to the table, taking off Dimitri's diaper, "hm.. I should wash you off first before putting you in another diaper, which means bath time, your favorite," Jayden smiles as he wipes Dimitri's butt clean before walking into the bathroom with the tub on his tail. Jayden fills the tub with warm water and places Dimitri in the water with a smile, washing him.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Dimitri giggled and started to play in the water he was so happy and having fun in the water as soon as he got in. Then he started to splash water everywhere. He then meowed and closed his eyes playing in the water

Jayden laughs a little, "you silly monkey. I think you were looking forward to a bath," he smiles as he watches Dimitri splashing as he rubs his stomach.

Jayden looks at Dimitri and blinks, blushing as he rubs the back of his head, "uh... your going to be having a baby sister or brother," he smiles a little.

Jayden tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, "well... you got to wait a little before he or she comes out," he smiles and rubs Dimitri's head.

Jayden perks his ears up, "well.. at least someone is happy about the baby.. I don't think Hidan is," he lowers his ears a little as he tickles Dimitri while he was in the tub.

Dimitri glggled.

From the other room Hidan heard and just kept quite part of him never wanted kids but Jayden always wanted them even when they were little. "ho he wasn't going to leave his family because of this either.

Dimitri looks at the water and laughs a little, "looks like I need to put more water into the tub. I bet that is why you want to leave the hospital, you want to go home into a bigger tub." He perks his ears up as he heard Dimitri and watches the water bubble, laughing a little to Dimitri's reaction, "your so cute," he smiles.

"Aw don't worry, I am sure daddy Hidan will feel better soon and then we can go back home so you can go into a bigger bath," Jayden rubs Dimitri's head.

"Aw my poor little monkey," Jayden rubs Dimitri's head and kisses his cheek as he walks into the other room, putting on Dimitri's diaper, "I promise the first thing we will do when we get back to the house, I will give you a real bath."