When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden blushes and pouts a little, "hey I can't help that your easy to turn on when your in heat," he laughs a little and kisses Hidan. He perks his ears up when on the bed and smiles, wagging his tail, "I love you too," he licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden blinks and blushes with a pout, "it's not my fault I like to tease you," he sticks his tongue out. He perks his ears up and smiles, rubbing his head against Hidan's chest, purring.

"Well I am not in heat anymore so go ahead," Jayden laughs a little and pokes Hidan's nose, kissing him. "I am not scared of your 'threats,' he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Oh so your not counting kissing," Jayden laughs a little and then kisses Hidan, swishing his tail side to side.

Jayden perks his ears up, "your such a perv sometimes," Jayden laughs a little and licks Hidan's cheek purring.

Jayden blushes and nods his head, "it's thanks to your perv side we have a baby and another one on it's way," he laughs a little.

Jayden lowers his ears a little, "I'm sorry. But is it really my fault for always turning you on," he flickers his ears a little.

Jayden laughs a little, "but that is what I am suppose to do. I ... have to keep you turned on," he wags his tail slowly.

Jayden blushes a little and flickers his ears, "hey... I have a hard time... resisting you as well you know but even so, if we do it too many times, I will get super sore," he laughs a little.

"Your already a dork, dork," Jayden laughs a little as he kisses Hidan with a smile. He flickers his ears and smiles when hearing Dimitri from the bathroom.

Jayden shakes his head and pouts a little, "are you sure about that," he laughs a little.

Jayden blushes as he looks at Hidan, flickering his ears, "well we are both dorks then meanie."