When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, "yes I know I am going to enjoy coming here, we got to see the name of the place when we leave. I didn't even notice any signs, I just came here from the yummy aromas."

"I'm so glad your nose knows." he said smiling and relaxed and started to think. "So eat then sleep over I am going to like today its so fun." he said smiling as the cheese sticks came to him and he started to eat them, "wow there fast and this is good." he said taking a bite and his tail waging

Jayden nods his head with a smile as he shakes his head slowly, "w..we should hang out more first before the day ends right," he tilts his head and perks up his ears as the mozzarella sticks came. He picks one up and eats it purring, "they are so yummy," he wags his tail while eating it.

Jayden nods his head with a smile, "I can't wait to try the main course and the dessert," he purrs as he continues eating another mozzarella cheese stick.

Hidan smiled and ate his share of the cheese sticks and then waited for the food and soon it came out and he smiled there really was a little of everything he smiled and tried the fish taco's first. "Damn it's really go." he said smiling and then looked at his friend as his tail was waging as he started to eat the seafood pasta.

Jayden's ears perk up as he finishes his last cheese stick, seeing the food finally getting served. He wags his tail and picks up one of the tacos, starting to eat it, "it is so yummy," he purrs and continues eating.

Hidan smiled and purred also. "Man I have never had food this good before." he said as he kept eating smiling. "I am so happy that we are now out and can sleep in all we want." he said smiling as he ate more and more. "Try this lobster salad its little because it a sample but it is really good with a little lime on top." he said giving the other a little bite

Jayden purrs as he continues eating, dipping the fries he had on the side in some ketchup and nods his head, "yes it will be nice not having to worry about school," he wags his tail. He looks at the lobster salad and leans forward to sniff it before trying it. Jayden chews while purring, "it tastes good, I wish I can give you something to.. but you already have fish tacos on your plate," he laughs a little and continues eating.

"It's fine." he said as Hidan looked at everyone and then started to eat more and more. Soon before he knew it he had ate all of his food and purred. "Man that was good can't wait for the cheesecake." he said smiling Hidan was in heaven right now and he loved it

Jayden finishes eating and rests back within the seat, hiccups softly and rubs his stomach with a purr, "I am so full, but I think I have enough room for some cheesecake," he wags his tail.

Hidan smiled. "There is always enough room for cheesecake." he said as a huge slice came over to them and Hidan split it and started to eat his half. his ears perked up and smiled even more. "SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" he said his tail wagging and his face looked like he was in heaven.

Jayden perks his ears up as he saw the cheesecake get delivered to the table. He picks up his fork and then starts eating it, purring heavily, "it is... so yummy," he wags his tail quickly and continues eating the cheesecake.

Hidan had soon ate all of his part of the cake and was in heaven when the bill came he smiled and payed his half of the bill. "That was so good I love this place." he said. "And it wasn't too much money either."

Jayden finishes his piece of cake and then pays for the other half of the meal. He purrs and nods his head, "everything was so good, it was worth every penny," he wags his tail.

Jayden rubs his chin and tries to think where to go next, "hm.. well we can take a cat nap first and then we can think of something to do from there," he wags his tail slowly and lets out a yawn.

"We can take a cat nap at my house it isn't too far from here." he said and got up moving his body smiling and yawned. "Well we paid so lets go see what the name of this place it." he said

Jayden nods his head as he stretches out his arms with a yawn. "yeah that sounds like a good idea to me," he wags his tail as he gets up. "Yeah, so we can come here again," he starts walking out of the restaurant and looks up at the sign to see what the name of the restaurant was.

Hidan yawned and looked at him. "Alright so what is the name of it." he said yawning again and again he was so tired that he couldn't focus now because he was so full and happy and he purred. "Hey you might have to carry me home I don't know if I can walk my body is shutting down because I am full." he said

Jayden looks at the sign and rubs his belly as he looks up seeing the words 'Fishie Delights.' He tilts his head and giggles, "that is a funny name," he stretches his arms with a yawn, "I am ready for that nap," he purrs and blinks as he looks at Hidan. "Well you better turn into your cat form, I don't think I can carry you home with that full belly of yours," he laughs a little.

"There is nothing wrong with my belly." Hidan said laughing and soon started to walk him. "You are a jerk some time you know that." he said laughing and walked to his house and he unlocked the door and walked inside and walked up to his bed room and laid down on his bed.

Jayden perks his ears up while looking at Hidan, pouting a little, "I am not saying it as a bad thing, don't overreact," he flails his arms a bit while walking along side Hidan, following him to his house. He watches Hidan unlock the door and follows Hidan to his bedroom, sitting on the floor while wagging his tail.