When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden nods his head and snuggles against Hidan, looking at him and yawns a little, closing his eyes and falls asleep, purring softly.

Jayden purrs in his sleep as he snuggles with Hidan. Once morning came, he shifts a little and looks at Hidan, letting out a yawn, "your... awake already," he rubs his eyes.

Jayden looks at Hidan and wags his tail as he gets off the bed, "would you like some breakfast? What would you like to eat?"

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "well it is breakfast time so there must be something you want to have," he tilts his head as he nuzzles against Hidan's chest, glad he was feeling better.

"Hm.. well let me see what we have," Jayden smiles and rubs his stomach a little, walking out of the bedroom and heads to the kitchen.

"Alright," Jayden nods his head with a smile and heads to the kitchen. He looks in the fridge, rubbing his chin as he starts taking out a few things from both the freezer and fridge and starts working on breakfast.

Jayden smiles and wags his tail, "why don't you take a shower? The food should be done soon. I will let you know when it's done," he mentions as he continues working on making breakfast.

"I would but I don't know what would happen if I leave our baby alone and I really don't want to you know how he is...That and he will go into the shower with me." he said sighing and looked down at him

Jayden laughs a little, "then... just take a bath with Dimitri if you don't want to leave him alone. He is usually distracted by the water so you can probably just relax while bathing," he laughs softly as he continues making breakfast.

"I guess I can." he said smiling as he got up and headed into the bathroom. "Hey let me know when its ready." he said as he got into the bathroom and started a bath Dimitri started to laugh and giggle wanting a bath

"Of course, it will be ready soon. I will let you know, it should be done by the time you get out of the bathroom," Jayden wags his tail as he was working on breakfast, almost finishing up.

He smiled and started to get undressed and got into the bathtub to wash himself he placed Dimitri in there as well after he took his clothes off

Dimitri started to giggle and play in the bathtub.

Half an hour later he was able to get out of the water with there kid and have him dressed. "Sorry that took so long my love someone wouldn't get out." he said looking at him rolling his eyes.

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little, "well you can't blame Dimitri too much, he really loves the water," he smiles as he stands up, "breakfast is ready," he wags his tail.

"He really does its kind of funny and cute and a pain all at the same time." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek then gave him to Jayden. "I am happy that I am back and can walk around."