When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "chill like Dimitri? Do you forget he is the reason why your hurt? Because he is a crazy monkey," he kisses Dimitri's head with a smile.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little, "yeah, he really is a quiet baby, I am surprise," he rubs the back off his head. Jayden smiles, "well we are still getting use to having a baby. It sure is a new experience."

Jayden purrs as he holds onto Hidan while he sleeps. In a way, he hoped their new baby can be born the natural way since he couldn't do it with Dimitri, still feeling rather bad he couldn't give birth to Dimitri the natural way.

Jayden cuddles with Hidan while sleeping, couldn't wait to meet their second but final baby. He was fine with having only two children and he knew Hidan would agree with him if he were to ask.

Jayden perks his ears up and looks at Hidan, "it must be hard to sleep when all your doing is sleeping, drinking, slightly eating and then peeing," he nuzzles Hidan.

Jayden sighs a little, feeling bad for Hidan, "did the doctor say how long it was going to take until you feel better?" He tilts his head, "well... if you study, you will get closer to the goal you want to do, plus it will keep you distracted."

Jayden lowers his head and nods his head slowly, "yeah I am sure it will take a while but just take your meds and you will feel better soon." He tilts his head, "don't worry, I can sleep through anything," he wags his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and laughs a little as he gets off the bed, "I will get your medicine," he walks into the bathroom and wags his tail. He comes back and gives Hidan his container of medicine.