When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden continues sleeping and smiles a little as he slowly pulls Dimitri to him, purring softly in his sleep.

Jayden purrs softly in his sleep and slowly wakes up, looking at Hidan, "are you done studying," he tilts his head and lets out a soft yawn.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes, tilting his head, "w-what else was I doing," he looks at Hidan confusingly.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes a little, nudging Hidan, "you... were going to take me in my sleep? Your such a perv sometimes. I can't even sleep," he laughs a little.

"WEll you were trying to turn me on, but I was being good." he said looking at him then shook his head wondering what to do next and kissed him. "We should make food soon."

Jayden blushes and tilts his head, "I was...? But I was just trying to get some sleep," he rubs the back of his head a little as he looks at Hidan confusingly. He nods his head, "yeah, what should we make," he smiles as he slowly gets off the bed.

"I don't know we can make anything you want my love." he said and then kissed his cheek and closed his eyes. "I wonder what to eat I have no idea myself I am in the mood for everything.." he said

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles a little, "well lets see what we have then we can go from there," he wags his tail a little. He slowly gets off the bed, stretching and walks into the kitchen.

Jayden flickers his ears and nods his head as he fills up a glass with water and walks back to the bedroom, giving it to Hidan and then walks back to the kitchen, looking in the fridge to see what there was to make for breakfast.

"Is there anything you really want," Jayden flickers his ears as he looks in the fridge, wondering what Hidan wanted.

"What would you like as a side dish though," Jayden takes out the fish, wagging his tail as he places it on the counter for now.

Jayden nods his head, "alright," he smiles a little as he takes the fish out of the packaging, putting it in a pan and cooks it on the stove top.