When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"About us getting married or me biting you all over?" He asked looking at him and patted Jayden's head smiling at him as he did so. "I want you to know I am serious about both of those." he said smiling. "I wish to make everything about you my mate." he said

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. maybe both," he sticks his tongue out and blushes as his head gets patted by Hidan, smiling softly. Jayden looks at Hidan as his face gets heated up and smiles, "well... you surely did claim me since we had.. sex a lot and not to mention we will have another baby," he pokes Hidan's nose.

"Yeah well I want every one to know I want to put a ring on your figure. I know I had plans but I just want to be with you I will do everything I can to help you. I get a big check for being a neko, but I wanted to do more. I guess that will have to wait till later." he whispered

Jayden looks at his ring finger and then blushes a little, nodding his head with a smile, "well.. we will still be together... obviously, silly," he laughs a little. "A-Aw but how much later," he pouts a little.

Jayden looks at Hidan and lowers his ears as he lets out a soft sigh, "do.. you think I should get a job as well," he tilts his head to the side. "I mean.. I feel bad I have to depend on you all the time."

"No our kids will need you and after all you are the mother so you shouldn't have to work I will do all of it alright." He said smiling knowing he got offered a lot of money for giving blood and he was thinking of doing that for a while at least.

Jayden lowers his ears, "but.. I have to do something," he pouts a little. He perks up his ears, "hey .. how about a babysitting job? I don't really have to leave the kids and some people pay really good for someone to watch their kids." Jayden lowers his ears, wanting to help Hidan with earning money, especially with another baby in the process.

"Yeah I guess we can do that then. We can see about looking into it when I am better alright." He said smiling. "I am not sure how good of a babysitter you will be, but we never know if you don't try right." he said smiling

Jayden nods his head and wags his tail, perking up his ears and then pouts a little, "hey... just because I never babysit doesn't mean I will be bad at it. I mean it can't be any different than watching this little monkey," he boops Dimitri on the nose with a smile.

Jayden pouts a little and nudges Hidan with a grumble, "I think I know that just from raising Dimitri you goof ball," he laughs a little.

"You better watch out or eventually I am going to sit on your face for teasing me too much," Jayden pouts a little with a soft grumble.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes with a pout, "you are so naughty," he rubs the back of his head with a grumble. He nudges Hidan and looks to the side, "h-hey I can't help that I get turn on pretty fast."

"Hey I am not always in heat," Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. "It is possible I am just easy to turn on." Jayden blushes and nods his head, "probably," he pokes Hidan's nose.

Jayden looks at Hidan and blushes a little as he nudges Hidan with a pout, softly grumbling, "ah is that right now," he laughs a little. "Well I know what turns you on when your in heat so.. be careful," he sticks his tongue out a little. He nods his head, "yeah, I am sure looking forward to leaving the hospital, there isn't really a lot to do here," he grumbles.

Jayden laughs a little and then blushes a little, flickering his ears, "heyyyy it's not my fault it's true," he smiles as he watches Dimitri nibble on his tail.

Jayden laughs a little and looks at Hidan, tilting his head, "w-what do you mean," he blushes and flickers his ears as Hidan blew into his ear. Jayden looks down as he watches Hidan play with his nipples, moaning softly, "h-hey no fair," he grumbles while blushing.