When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden laughs a little, "I don't think he will be like an adult at the age of 10 you dork," he holds onto Dimitri, closing his eyes.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"Well eventually he will look like an adult but not now, he is still only a child," Jayden pouts as he looks at Hidan. He nudges Hidan and crosses his arms, "I...I know that you dork."

Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little, flicking Hidan in the forehead, "your such a dork," he laughs a little and then falls asleep.

Jayden flickers his ears and smiles while he sleeps even as Dimitri is chewing on his tail and kept his head on Hidan's chest while he slept.

Jayden mumbles a little and woke up a little, pouting, "it's really.. hard to sleep when Dimitri is chewing on my tail," he looks at Hidan and blushes a little.

"How about I have him chew on you, you meanie," Jayden pouts and looks at Dimitri, "besides... it's not like its painful or anything," he rubs the back of his head.

Jayden laughs a little, "well ... I guess that is true. I didn't know I had to get him teething toys though," he looks at Hidan while pouting.

"A stuffed toy.... isn't really something to use for teething," Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little, "that... COULD be rearranged though," he pokes Hidan's nose with a smile.

Jayden laughs a little and then blinks a couple of times, tilting his head, "how would my tail taste better," he pouts and nudges Hidan, "don't make stuff up."

"Don't jinx that, he might try to do what he did last time but instead of with his little hands, it will be his teeth," Jayden grumbles a little.

Jayden perks his ears up and looks to the side with a pout, "your so naughty. I bet you would of enjoyed doing that to my nipples," he sticks his tongue out and laughs a little.

Hiden smiled and gave him a wink. "When I am out of here and held I will show you how biting can be full of pleasure." He said smiling at his lover. "By the way I want to marry you when ever we can." He said smiling

Jayden looks at Hidan and blushes a little as he glances to the side, "well... I am sure you will be showing me soon," he laughs a little. Jayden blinks as he looks at Hidan, "a-are you serious," he perks up his ears while holding onto Dimitri.