When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden perks his ears up and pouts a little, "hey... I can't help that I am more girlish than you are," he laughs a little while blushing. "The moment you took my virginity the first time we had sex... that is how I knew I was going to be the beta." He shrugs his shoulders, "well I guess you should just consider yourself lucky for not going into heat every month," he laughs a little.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

"That is true and yeah you never really told me you were a beta I kind of had to guess for myself." He said smiling and kissed him. "Be real you couldn't handle my heat if it was every month." he said smiling

"Yeah you found out by yourself alright," Jayden pouts while blushing. He kisses Hidan and purrs but then perks his ears up. "If I had to handle your heat every month when I have mine, than I will be popping out babies like crazy," he laughs a little.

"yeah I know and we don't need any more kids I don't know if we can even care for two even know I know we are going to do our best." He stated and shook his head not sure want to do next

Jayden looks at Hidan, "well... if we can take care of one, than it will be practice for taking care of another one," he wags his tail and nuzzles Hidan with a purr.

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes with a pout, "hey I already said I was satisfied with just two kids. I don't want to be popping kids out like crazy. It... will stretch me out too much," he blushes a little and kisses Hidan, wagging his tail.

"Well you never know if we don't do something about it you might just keep popping them out and then we won't be able to stop you from stretching you." he said smiling as him

Jayden perks his ears up and nudges Hidan, "well since you rarely go into heat, it shouldn't be a problem," he sticks his tongue out a little. "All you got to do is not cum inside me when I am in heat and then we won't have to worry about more children."

"you know how hard that will be your ass is just so cumable in." He stated and looked at him not sure what to do next. "Damn I love you and when you are at eat you can't go outside who knows who will jump you."

Jayden perks his ears up while blushing and laughs a little, "I can't help that," he blushes with a pout, rubbing the back of his head. "I love you too," he wags his tail and tilts his head, blushing, "well no one can really sense my heat unlike you but yeah... I don't go outside too much when I am in heat."

"Yeah I don't want anyone else in that ass, but me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek happy that they were together. "I am a jelly kitty and I want you all to myself." he said smiling

Jayden perks his ears up and lowers his ears, "I already went through that kind of experience... I only want you inside as well," he purrs a little and kisses Hidan's cheek after he kissed his. Jayden blushes and wags his tail, "you only belong to me as well," he nuzzles against Hidan's chest.

Jayden perks his ears up while blushing bright red as he nudges Hidan and laughs a little, "your being so naughty today. Keep talking about how much you love my ass," he cuddles with Hidan and Dimitri. He wags his tail and rubs his belly, "don't forget, we have another one coming on the way at some point," he laughs a little.

"YEah I know and how can I not you are good." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek and held him close. "I love you with everything in my heart you know." he said

Jayden blushes a little, "well... if I am good, than your good with your cock," he laughs softly since Hidan kept talking about his butt, he figured he would talk about Hidan's cock. He purrs softly and nuzzles, cuddling Hidan and Dimitri, "I love you too Hidan," he wags his tail and licks Hidan's cheek.

Jayden perks his ears up while blushing a little, flickering his ears, "your so naughty. I might not get enough of your cock, but you can't get enough of my ass either," he sticks his tongue out and kisses Hidan. He purrs and nuzzles against Hidan, closing his eyes as he nuzzles against Hidan's cheek.

Jayden laughs a little and perks his ears up a little, blushing and covers his mouth, "o-oh yeah... oops," he flickers his ears a little as he puts his face against Hidan's chest.

Jayden tilts his head and laughs a little, "well I didn't forget about Dimitri, it's just... he is so quiet and I was kind of caught up bt the moment," he rubs the back of his head, sticking his tongue out a little.

Jayden laughs a little as he snuggles Dimitri while resting his head on Hidan's chest, letting out a yawn.