When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

"I am not sure but he seems very unhappy since the dreams keep waking him up," Jayden flickers his ears and looks at Hidan, smiling a little.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure, he isn't really talking about it too much," he holds onto Dimitri and yawns, rubbing his eyes a little.

Jayden tilts his head to the side, wondering what was up with Hidan. He looks at Hidan and rubs the back of his head, "oh, so your getting hungry is what your saying," he flickers his ears.

"Well I did get you some nice soup that you can have," Jayden wags his tail a little. He looks at Dimitri, "hm... maybe that's it, I will see if he is hungry," he slowly lifts up his shirt and slowly pulls Dimitri to his chest, "hey little monkey, are you getting hungry," he smiles as he rubs Dimitri's head.

Jayden smiles as he rubs Dimitri's head and looks at Hidan, flickering his ears as he gets up, "I should be able to get it ready one handed," he laughs a little as he walks into the kitchen. He gets a pot for the soup and added the soup into the pot, turning on the stove top and lets the soup cook.

Jayden lets the soup cook and wags his tail as he looks down at Dimitri with a smile, "someone is very hungry huh," he rubs Dimitri's head.

When the soup was done, Jayden gets a bowl from the cabinet and puts some soup into the bowl. He walks back to the bedroom and gives Hidan his soup, wagging his tail.

Jayden smiles as he puts the soup on a tray and walks into the bedroom. He gives the tray to Hidan and wags his tail. He places Dimitri on the bed so he can put on his shirt.

Jayden laughs a little as he rubs Dimitri's head and looks at Hidan, wagging tail, "oh, miso soup but I am glad you like it," he holds onto Dimitri.

"Well if you want anymore, there is still some on the stove top," Jayden smiles as he rubs against Hidan slightly, purring a little.

Jayden smiles as he holds Dimitri, rubbing his head as he rests on Hidan's arm, letting out a soft yawn and rubs his eyes slightly.