When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden laughs a little, "it's only a pain because you want to eat and Dimitri can stay in the tub for hours, until it's time to get out or the water gets cold." He looks at Hidan, "well food is ready when you want it," he wags his tail.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "he sure is a water baby huh," he smiles. He perks his ears and smiles, "okay okay, food. Go sit down and I will serve you. I want to surprise you since this is your first meal for a while," he laughs a little.

Jayden wags his tail and smiles a little as he watches Hidan, getting the food on the plates. He grabs both plates and places one in front of Hidan. There was scrambled eggs with cheese on top, sausage links, bacon and pancakes, "would you like any ketchup or maple syrup?"

"I would love both and they sound so good I really want some they sound so good." he said looking at him smiling and kissed his cheek as he got ready for them to. "I really want to see this." he said smiling and was so happy as he set Dimitri in his chair.

Edited by Dragongirl26

"I don't think I ever seen you so excited about eating before," Jayden laughs a little and smiles. "But I guess it has been a while since you had a meal... huh?" Jayden goes to get the maple syrup and ketchup, putting it on the table as he sits down at the table, "maybe I will try Dimitri on some pancakes," he smiles as he looks at Hidan, "well, go ahead, start stuffing your face," he breaks a piece of pancake off his stack, making it small and hands it to Dimitri.

"yeah I can't remember the last time I actually had real food other than just soup.... I actually woke up today feeling better than ever it makes me ecstatic." He said as he started to eat the food smiling as he ate it all

Jayden laughs a little, "well... at least you can eat again, right? I'm sure your happy about that," he then watches Hidan started to eat and smiles, eating as well.

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles a little, wagging his tail, "I am glad you like it," he continues eating his breakfast. He drinks some milk and looks at Hidan, "do you want anything to drink?"

Jayden laughs a little as he gets up and gets some apple juice for Hidan. He comes back, placing the glass of apple juice in front of Hidan and goes back to eating, "there is still a little on the stove top if you want anymore," he smiles, wagging his tail as he continues eating.

"Well are you already done with what you have," Jayden laughs a little as he stands up, going to get the rest of the food that was on the stove top, putting some on Hidan's plate and places the empty pans in the sink. He sits back down and goes back to eating. He then finishes eating and then takes his plate and cup to the sink, working on the dishes.

"This is the best food I have had for a while I am so happy that I have ate such good food again. YUMMY!" he said as he ate some more of the food happy that he could eat it and stuffed his face again. "Do you want any more before I eat it all?"

Jayden looks at Hidan and wags his tail with a smile, "well I am glad you like it." He continues washing the dishes and perks his ears up, looking at Hidan and shakes his head, "no I am okay, I am actually really full," he laughs a little and goes back to washing the dishes.

Jayden laughs a little and wags his tail, "yeah it must have been hard on you since the things that you could eat were limited," he continues washing the dishes and then finishes, sitting down next to Hidan, wagging his tail as Hidan kissed his cheek.

Jayden laughs a little and looks at Hidan, wagging his tail and licks Hidan's cheek, "well I am glad you are happy," he turns off the sink when he was done with dishes and hugs Hidan.

"I am happy. If I can help you at all let me know alright and I will do my best to help you out the best that I can." he said smiling and looked at him wondering what they should do next. "Should we play with Dimitri?" he said as he hugged back

Jayden smiles and looks at Hidan, "I will let you know when I need your help, okay," he wags his tail and licks Hidan's cheek. He looks at Dimitri and nods his head, "yeah we probably should, but I am sure he wouldn't mind a longer bath since he couldn't take one with you," he laughs a little.

Jayden smiles a little, "well I know I will start needing help... once the baby starts forming," he blushes a little and swishes his tail. "I love you too," he purrs and licks Hidan's cheek.