When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks at Hidan and pouts a little, "I guess I will just sleep since your a meanie," he grumbles.

Jayden flickers his ears while blushing and rubs his butt on Hidan's crotch while purring, "I think you know by now."

Jayden flickers his ears and laughs a little, "are you getting frisky as well? You ... sound like you are really craving my butt," he wags his tail.

Jayden looks at Hidan and sticks his tongue out, "well I can't blame myself for turning you on," he turns to face Hidan and rubs his crotch while purring.

Jayden looks at Hidan while blushing softly and laughs a little, "well... that's not my fault either. Just how my butt is," he sticks his tongue out and pokes Hidan's nose.

Jayden blushes a little and laughs a little, "well it's not my fault you can't control yourself when it comes to my butt," he pouts a little.

Jayden perks his ears up and pouts a little, "w-well what do you expect? You are the one that took away my virginity," he grumbles softly.

Jayden flickers his ears and pouts, "b-but I am more sensitive than you are when it comes to sexual stuff," he pokes Hidan's nose.

Jayden flickers his ears and laughs a little, "hey your suppose to let me sleep you know. I am in the process of having another baby and I got to look after you until you feel better," he pokes Hidan's nose.