is hunter x hunter yaoi?

bookwatcher

I just watched Hisoka staring at Gon and his friends butt and the boys got chills and made Hisoka walk in front of them. Was he actually checking out Gon's butt?! I totally feel Hisoka is a sadist seme... But its a normal anime so am I seeing to much because I'm a yaoi fan? What do you think?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aoixneko

• addyLicious

• kabkabmcarfarf

• bookwatcher

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Nope. HXH isn't yaoi in any way though ofc just like most shounen manga out there, it has bits of almost yaoiness but not really there. Since you have cited this particular scene, I can safely safe that Hisoka is after Gon and Killua, not sexually but in terms of combat/fighting skills that these two kids possess. Hisoka gets sexually excited when he has this moment of finding worthy opponents that he wanted to face, though I think that only extends to Gon and friends because he didn't express himself that way when he fough Chrollo, if I remember it. Anyway, bottom line is HXH is not yaoi but there's quite some djs of several pairings and many fanfics around. :) I ship Hisoka with Illumi btw, and Illumi with Killua. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

But theres a hint of yaoi in the anime and man ga further on.

It was just a tiny quick scene.

Spoiler gurllll stap reading if chu dont want, ha! Say!

Anyway there was this scene in the manga further on where Hisoka asked Illumi if he can kill Kilua while using a a specific hand sign (like a thumb was in the middle of his two fingers PR something). In the original manga, Hisoka said, instead of kill, " Can I use Killua" or was it get (I forgot) anyways.... While doing the same hand sign again. That hand sign actually is a gesture in Japan meaning , to have sex. So basically Hisoka was asking Illumi if he can fawk Hisoka. There's a youtube vid about it, Ithink its called things you dont know about Hisoka or something. :3

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

No its not thought hisoka got so excited and pleasure by killing people and fighting strong one and appear like a perverte though 😁

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk