Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah you should start mending stuff." he said looking away wanting to be with him more and sighed. He didn't know what would make Tristan feel better in this world or he would do it. "Maybe we should wait to take kids in till I am human if I ever become human again." Zander looked around the room. "After mending that is all for the day I don't want to work you really hard not when you are doing so much for me." he said smiling

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

"I don't think any of them would mind you not being human but you did say your room was really the onlyone that stays warm in the winter so we should wait till we can manage to repair the castle enough sonothers can live in it comfortably," he pointed out. He didn't feel like Zander was a bad person but worried that someone would try to hurt him. "I can tell you from experience that being in a stone house with no heat in the winter can easily lead to the deaths of lots of kids," he sighed.

"Yeah We should wait till winter is over before we take any kids into this house." He said nodding and looking at him then taking a deep sigh. "Yeah my staff is warm because of fur and stuff like that but you never know with them. I know that I don't want you to get cold, but maybe we should try to brake the spell first and see after that I don't know what we should do. Tristan I do have a question..." He sighed and took a deep breath. "If I ever get back to normal or not will you be mine as long as we both live?" he asked trying to make it sound better than will you marry me. "I will need someone like you to help me out even if I don't become human again."

"I don't have any plans on leaving Zander. But I won't promise that because I've watched people through my life. Wjen they promise that then the other person turns out to be a mean bastard," he sighed thing about the married couples he had seen through out his village. "I don't like making promises," he confessed with a heavy sigh. He had broken so many despite trying so hard to keep them. "I can't say yes to that. Not right now because if I say it now then it might be a lie and I don't want to lie to you. But I can say I'll stay as long as I can. Will that be good enough for today?" he asked not wanting to say no but fearful of saying yes and somehow breaking that promise.

Zander sighed and nodded. "Yeah I guess that will be find for today." He said looking away. He understood where Tristan was coming form he knew all too well what might happen. "If I become mean or evil Kill me. All of this will be yours to do what ever you want to do with it. I was thinking about leaving ti my staff, but you know they can't really do anything right now." he said looking at him then sighing again. "I want to be with you for a long time." he said looking at him. "As long as you will let me, but I understand if and when you want to leave. I know everyone does, but my offer to be with me will still stand no matter what, I don't want anyone noble or anything else. They would of ran the moment I became like this and you haven't. You had lots of chances to kill me and you haven't." he whispered

• 3 weeks later...

Tristan sighed as he listened. "I don't want to kill you and I don't want to leave. It's just today isn't the right day to ask," he said as he tried to think. He didn't just want to say yes and lie but he didn't want to say no because he might regret it. "One of my memories of my parents was my father asking my mother something every day amd she would say I can't answer ask me tomorrow. And they would do this every day. I'm not say no but I can't just tell you yes either. Get it? I can't answer your question so ask me every day till I can answer it," he sighed not liking to see how sad the prince looked. Part of him was still mad he had been run out of his home and another part was happy that he was there. He knew he wasn't easy to deal with. "Besides the way you said it sounds like you want a lot more then me just living here with you. Aren't princes suppose to court people or do you just order them to be with you?" he asked hoping to mayne get a little laugh out of Zander with Tristan trying to be upbeat about the whole thing.

Zander nodded and looked at him. "Alright I will try, but I don't know how much no's I can take. Yes we are, but I have two reason's one I am gay and two I don't think any Princesses would love to see me like this? No they would run as fast a they can away from me. So what I know about now is if you are here in my time of despair I want you to be with me forever." he said smiling. Zander didn't really think any of this was funny at all he did pull him close and hugged him. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up."

"Zander," Tristan sighed as he was hugged then shift to were his arms were free so he could grasp Zander's head and make the other look him in the eye. "I haven't said no yet. What I'm saying is I don't know if I can truthfully commit to you. I haven't actually answered your request. I haven't said yes but I haven't said no either. Understand? Keep asking till I give you an actual answer." Tristan hoped that was clear enough. If not he was going totease the hell out of the prince for being a thick headed noble. "I will keep trying to cheer you up. Right now you're proving verynice to be aroubd," he chuckled.

Zander smiled and cupped Tristan's face. "Alright I promise, but if you do say yes I promise you here and now that I will never cheat on you no matter what.. Also if I do you can cut off my important parts." He said smiling and then closed his eyes. "I just thought you were saying no so I didn't know if I could take it." Zander said smiling and looked into Tristan's eyes. "My mom taught me to be nice to others. No matter who or what they are or even where they come from we are all the same on the inside." Zander said and smiled. "I won't try anything till you are read as well you got that. I am warm so that is why I am letting you sleep in here." he said closing his eyes and sighing

"Well I figure with all that fur you'd be pretty," Tristan chuckled. "And thank you for being thoughtful. Now how aboutI finally get to mending your bedding before the first snow?" He did have a lot of work ahead of him andhe wanted to fix whatever he could before that frost came. Especially for what the servants used to keep warm during the winter.

"all right I'll get off my bed and you could start with it. I can have some blankets and stuff brought up that we need mended as well." Zander gave tristin a warming loving smile as warming as you could with the beast face and beast teeth. "If there's anything else I can help you with let me know and I'll try to help."

Tristan nodded and returned Zander's smile. It was a little unnerving but he figured he'd get use to it. It wasnt like Zander could help having all those fangs. Though it made him think that Zander was probably a good hunter because of his form. The royals like to hunt didn't they?

"I'll let you know. Though I might try to walk a little just to get a bit of my strength back. Not use to laying in bed so much."

"alright don't try to push yourself too hard. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Zander said looking at him then took a deep breath and smiled again. "I have never smiled this much before I met you. So thank you so much you have made me so happy." He said as he petted Tristan's head.

• 2 weeks later...

Tristan looked up at Zander as the other pet his head. Why wouldn't a prince have reasons to smile? Well maybe he wasn't thinking about the time before he was turned into a beast? The memories must be hard to think about when he was trapped like thid. "Ah you're welcome. And I promise to not strain myself. That why I need to hop to before the day light fades. Sewing by firelight hurtd my eyes," he chcukled and smiled at Zander again before trying to focue on his work. He needed time to think and process what just happened. He had told Kara he'd look out for the prince so he couldn't just ditch all of them and really who could blame Zander for latching onto the first person who didn't spend every second near him screaming their head off? He just had to figure out how to help so they could go back to being human. Surely Zander had family he wanted to reunite with, like his parents.

Tristan stopped his work and let out a deep sigh as he prayed for the souls of his parents and added one for Zander to be able to reunite with his happily. Though really he didn't even know who was ruling their kingdom anyways. But what peasant did? With that thought he shook his head and returned to his work, he was a hard worker, it gave him a perpuse for living.

Zander watched Tristan work part of him went out for the man. He did wonder about his family maybe Tristan didn't want to be with him because of his family but then again he was also an orphan. So he didn't really know where the kid was coming from. Hell Zander didn't even know where his parents were. He didn't even know if they're still alive or dead. He knew they went out for work and never came back. he couldn't blame them who would want to come back to son like him. He was a disappointment to them mostly because of how gentle he was. Zander didn't want to hurt a fly if he didn't have to. He watched Tristan work as he was sewing. Somewhere in between he let out a deep sigh.

Unless stopped for some reason Tristan would work till thw light faded, no matter how many time he accidentally stuck himself with the neddle even if itdrew blood. All he'd do was suck on the wound till it stopped and get back to work. He would pay his keep onw way or another. So when the evening came he finnaly stopped and rubbed his eyes

They ached from straining on thw low light and not taking any breaks. He wouldn't complain though, he tried to never complain. Though he had ro wonder if there would be dinner that night with Zander staying in the room with him. Mayne just some broth? Mayne when his leg was okay he could figure out about bread? No this was all crazy he didnt know how to bake and learning now would waste thw food theybhad.

Zander smiled as he watch the boy being really determined To sew everything up. Zander didn't want the boy to push himself, but for some reason he kept doing it. "Why don't you take the day off tomorrow. You did a lot of work today Tristan and I thank you for that. do you want to go down to the kitchen and see if they have prepared anything for us?" He ask looking at Tristan with endearing eyes. Zander didn't know how much harder he could fall for this boy, but the boy just didn't understand that he only wanted one person and he would never force that one person to do anything for him. "I can carry you downstairs if you want." He said

• 4 weeks later...

Tristan set aside his work and rubbed his eyes again. "I'd rather not, I still probably shouldn't be trying to move too much so there's nothing else fo me to really do other then patch things up," he sighed then smiled lightly at Zander. "I have to earn my keep after all," he chuckled then nodded at the idea of going down to the kitchen. He thought it would be better then David or Daniel trying to bring thw food upmto him again. They worked hard enough as it was. "Do you think that once we're down the stairs I could try to walk a little? Or just hobble on my good leg? Hmm if I had some crunches I could get around a little better though not much."

"Yeah when we get down there I can help you and you can try to walk alright." he said smiling and then walked over to him and picked him up taking him down to the first floor kitchen. "You have been doing everything you can since you were hurt so that is not your fault. I am not going to hold it against you at all." he said smiling and looked at them then sighed as he he got to the table he set him down and took the see next to Tristan. He was really liking him a lot and he didn't know what he could do to make him see that

• 2 months later...

Tristan's head tilted to the side as he listened to Zander, this was very different then what the other was saying when they had first met. Really Zander could have probably make many friends if he wasn't being so mean. But then again it was probably safer for Zander if he was stand offish, if they were scared of you they might run away instead of trying to kill him. "So, hmm, what do you do for fun? I don't guess hunting is really much fun huh?"

"not really hunting is a necessity to eat. I haven't really had time to do much fun things in my life because of what happened." He said looking at him. "What do you do for fun or what did you do for fun? I don't even remember having fun anymore" he said

• 3 weeks later...

"I would play with the little kids though that was half work really. Nothing worse then bored little kids getting into things that they shouldn't. I probably got us into from time to time butI tried to look after them and use play time to teach them stuff that I knew. Had a few of them helping me carve new spoons for us to use," he chuckled as he thought of one of the young boys and how he stuck the tip of his tongue out of his mouth as he had focused on his carving.

"I bet you made awesome stuff if you ever want to do that here just let me know and I'll make sure you have all the material you need. You won't ever have to worry about anything with me ever again I promise...." He said smiling