Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

"I guess he just wants you tk see him as useful. He measures his worth in how useful he is to someone," Daniel explained. He remembered how hard it was on David when they were changed and he wasn near useless to the master.

Tristan jumped and looked towards where Adam's voice came from and nodded.Kira said to be his friens but I'll try to help all of you. I want to pull my weight around here. So if you need me for anything just tell me. And I'll try to gwt to know him. I just never really do that so I'm not sure how to go about it."

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

"I guess I just don't know." He said looking at Daniel. "Thank you Tristan we will let you know alright you will get better soon I don't want to push you to hard you just recovered and haven't tried standing up yet. You might be a little weak."

Zander looked around and sighed. "Tristan I don't want you to do any more hard work until tomorrow alright I want you to be careful as well." He said wanting to hold Tristan's hand he wanted to make him his, but was scared to even say anything of that nature.

• 2 weeks later...

"No I haven't yet, but I hope I can at least help with something today. Maybe with some mending?" he offered, hoping he could do something other than sitting around for yet another day. He looked at Zander then sighed heavily. "I haven't even really done anything at all. I wouldn't like to try to get n my feet today at least. I'm not used to being in bed for so long. Really this is the worst shape I've ever been in other than a bad illness when I was a child so please don't worry about me," he said with a smile. "Don't worry I don't plan on trying to get on a roof and repair from the outside," he chuckled.

"Alright then I can take you to my room there is a few thing that I need to have sewed up if you would like I have everything you need to sew in my room I tried, but I would rip it worse. Would that be something you would like to help me with?" he asked looking at him

"Okay, though it's not surprising you tore things more, I would do that too at first because I wasn't doing it the right way," Tristan said with a chuckle trying to help Zander feel better about not being able to get the mending right. "I think I can show you the right way, it just sort of depends on what kind of student you are. I've had to try to teach a lot of the other orphans mending but some just wouldn't learn it cause they didn't want to," he said with a shrug. "If you can't get the hang of it I'll just do it myself."

"The thing is I know now to sew its just in this form its hard to do anything." he said looking at him, Zander smiled and then shut his eyes just just a second. Opening them he smiled. "I can carry you up there as soon as you are done with your food." he said eating his food.

"Oh, yes that does make a lot of since," Tristan said softly. He didn't think he could just file them down. They were probably useful in some ways, like defense. "Okay," he said softly and returned to his food and ate it slowly since he didn't know how his sotmach would react to the food right then. "I suppose there are a lot of stairs to your room too huh?"

Zander smiled. "This is a castle after all and you were in the east wing I am in the west wing." Zander explained as he ate his foor. "I guess theres a change that you will see the work and freak out. I kind of had an issue when I was first changed into this form.So don't be scared." he said smiling as he finished eating then sniffed his fur. "Damn I am going to need a bath soon, but I hate smelling like a wet dog afterwords."

"Did you tear it all up?" Tristan asked. "After my parents were killed and I was brought to the orphanage I got rather mad at everyone and everything and just started trying to destroy everything I could get ahold of till Mother got a hold of me. She made me cry until I was exhausted and finally slept. I hadn't slept in days, nearly weeks," he sighed softly and frowned sadly. "I won't get scared Zander, don't worry."

"Yeah when I first got turned into this I got mad and I tore up everything." he said looking at Tristian. "Let me know when you are done eating and then lets go to my room. When I first turned into this I was mad because nothing happened I didn't do anything wrong." He said looking down and took a deep breath. "Anyway lets move on from that. Thanks for letting me know about that and I am sorry you ended up there. I am also glad that you won't get scared."

• 2 weeks later...

"Being here is better than being forced to be a noble's sex toy," Tristan said with a shrug as he ate serval more bites then looked over his food. He wasn't sure if he could eat more, he was use to going without a lot of food for the children's sake but here he was pretty much the child so he tried to eat more and stopped when he felt too full. "I think that's enough for me. It's more than I'm used to," he sighed softly then looked at Zander. "Think that when you'll let me move around I can help you clean up your room? I'm sure it's upsetting to see it like that all the time," he said softly.

"Alright, lets get going to my room." He said smiling as he finished eating as well. Zander then went over to Tristan and picked him up and started to walk to his room. "Yes you can move around just be very careful and if you start to hurt then tell me and I will come over to you right away." He said as he didn't even think and nuzzled Tristan as he was carrying him up to his room. "I am sorry about that," He said and looked away. Slowly Zander was starting to fall for Tristan, but didn't want to say anything he didn't want him to try to run. After all he himself was a noble and he didn't want to force himself on Tristan. Soon they got up to Zander's room which was destroyed. "Yeah so do what ever you can." He said

• 4 weeks later...

{Sorry for being away so long, my laptop is being strange like it's hard drive is dying or something according to my tech friend.}

"Yes sir," Tristan said with a smile and tried not to chuckle. Zander's concern for him reminded him about the mother at the orphanage, it was comforting. He liked it when he was nuzzled then frowned slightly. "Sorry about what? You can't help that I got hurt."

When they reached the room he let out a heavy sigh. "Okay so not really sure where to start with this so let me work on the mending till I can move around better. I'll need a broom and a cloth to dusty. Clean out or fix what's broken. How is the bed? Do I need to work on fixing the mattress? Though how would you get fresh straw for the mattress?" he said with a frown.

(that is fine I hope it gets better)

Zander looked at him and shrugged "I have no idea what you are talking about. As for the mattress it's find the sheets could be mended tho." he said as set Tristan on the bed and left the room only to came back with the stuff the young boy had requested. "And I meant I am sorry about nuzzling you I can't help it you are cute, but I know that you have a bad experience with royals. So I don't want to push you to far." He said looking at him and handed him the stuff and looked down almost as if he was ashamed for himself for nuzzling the boy.

• 3 weeks later...

{Currently saving what I can to get it fixed but I think I can log in on my phone.}

"Do the bed ropes need to be tightened? We use to do it monthly where I lived but not sure how you feel about that," he asked thinking he could sit on the floor while doing that. Once he was set on the bed he started to look over the bedding to see what was needed. Of course, it helped him get a better understanding of what Zander meant about his claws.

When he was called cute by the prince he shifted nervously then shook his head. "Being 'cute' has gotten me into enough trouble," he sighed. Actually, I've never met a royal, just a lot of perverted noblemen. They need to stop marrying their cousins it's affecting them. I mean why would they want to nab up young orphan boys for sex? Can't they get any woman they want already?" he asked with a small growl in his voice. "Wish a plague would get rid of those sorts of people. But you're fine, you haven't tried to rape me yet so nothing to worry about," Tristan finished in a matter of fact tone.

(I'm logged in on my phone)

"Yeah we can do that I don't think I have ever tighten the rope before." he said looking at him, "I am just not too sure on what I need to do or what has happened." he said then listened to him. "Most noble men or from what I learned when I was one they do have a woman they want, but they like to have men to experiment stuff on and the only ones they can get away with doing something like that is orphans someone who will have no one to go back to or run off to." Zander said and took a deep breath. "Yeah I don't ever want to rape you so if that happens please kill me." he said looking at him. "I never want to rape anyone and there will always be people like that no matter where you go or what you do." he said Zander was hating himself he was starting to have feelings for Tristan, but didn't want to act on any of them. Zander looked away feeling ashamed about his own feelings and wondered why he was having them.

• 2 weeks later...

"Well I'll tell you what to do so we can get it done quickly. Trust me when they've been tightening you'll sleep a lot better," Tristan chuckled softly. He didn't really answer the plea to kill Zander if he raped Tristan. "Not sure if I could kill you, but I don't think it's just a hey I'm gonna rape someone today sort of thing, there's something wrong with that person at their core. And that their parents probably taught them that it's their right," he said with a frown. "You're frightening when you're angry but I don't think you'd just rape me so I doubt I'll be killing you. Now then Zander other than the bed what do you need me to work on?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Tristan, I am going to go ahead and say this right now. I am starting to have feelings for you and its scaring me," Zander said flat out and then sighed as he looked around the room. "I guess the curtains needs to be fixed and all the pictures can come down I don't even want to try to repair those." he said looking around the room trying to think what else wondering if Tristan really wouldn't kill him and wondered about him. Every since he started to get to know him. He wanted to kiss him more and more and Zander knew it wouldn't stop with a kiss either

• 4 weeks later...

Tristan's eyes widened as Zander spoke. He felt nervous then reminded himself that he was the first human Zander had seen in a very long time. He was sure that had to be it. "Ah, think about that for a bit. I'm just a shiny new thing, that might be why you feel like that," he said softly and smiled again trying to stay calm and not blush. He was sure Zander would be a very handsome man once he was able to turn back into a man so as soon as Tristan could figure out how to help and return him to normal Zander would have enough people throwing themselves at him and Tristan would be an afterthought. Besides, it might have just been guilt thinking he had hurt the young man. So Tristan told himself not to put much thought into it, if it was a passing fancy then Tristan wouldn't get hurt.

"Curtains....okay looks like it'll be like mending a sheet. Though I can't copy those patterns in the weave," he said with a shrug. "I don't know how to do fancy needlework like noble ladies or tradesmen. Though I had tried to become an apprentice with one of the tradesmen, but that plan didn't go through. Well talking about it won't get it done. I'll work on the covers since we'll probably need them soon then I can mend the curtains. When I can walk again I'll get a lot more done."

Zander gave him a warm smile. "You don't have to match there work. Just do it your own way and make your own work alright it is better if you make your own style. You are free to be who you are here." he said sighing knowing that Tristan had been hurt so much he didn't want to add to him, but the more he looked at him the more his heart fell for him. Zander took a chance and asked what was on his mind. "What would think about being mine?" he said trying to say it right. "I don't me in a ownership way tho I'll be yours as well." he said biting his furry lip

Tristan smiled softly, glad that he wouldn't have to copy the work of masters. Even though he had yearned to learn how to make more artistic thongs he would have never gotten the chance after he was orphaned. "I'll still do my best to make sure I do a good job at my work," he chuckled softly.

The question made him freeze like a deer sensing a predator nearby. "Are you going to order me to be yours?" he asked softly. He really never put much thought into lovers though he had a brief encounter with a young traveler two summers ago it just never seemed something that would work out for him. But right then he wasn't sure how to feel about the Prince.

"I am glad that you will do your best work that you can and I can't wait for you to get started so I can see your work." He said smiling then shook his head. "No its not an order I am asking you if you would want to be. I will never order you to do anything that you didn't want to do." he said and gave him a sigh. "I know you are use to people like me ordering you around and I don't want that. I just thought that if I you agree and you are by my side then we can make this place for people or orphans who didn't want to be ordered by nobles to do stuff they didn't want to. "So its up to you." he said

• 1 month later...

"I'm sure orphans would be happy here even if I wasn't yours," Tristan said with a small half smile. "Zander I'm not planning on going anywhere so calm down. But really if more people come here to be away from the noble won't noble just come here to fine out what's going one? They might try to kill you," he said with concern in his voice and on his face. "We can work out what will be best for everyone. Besides you might not like me once I'm up and walking more," he teased hoping to get even a small smile from Zander.

"Well I am kind of a noble myself so they can question me all they want, but they won't get there hands on your friends." he said looking at him. "Don't worry a noble can't kill another noble without showing there true colors to the normal people. You know everyone talks. I will like you no matter what walking or not walking I want you by my side no mater what Tristian." zander said. "I like you for you and nothing else." he said kissing his cheek.

"But you don't look like them they'd just say you were a mo ster," he countered. Tristan didn't want Zander harmed by anyone. And really just because he had come to accept Zander as a perdon otjers would see him as a monster ans tru to hurt him. He didn't want that but how to explain himself? The kiss on the cheek brought him out of hos darker thoughts and he blushed softly before lowering his face and letting out a shy "Thank you". He really didn't get what Zander saw in him. But that didn't matter he was going to help Zander be human again some how then he would go off and marry a princess like princes did. "Um so I should just start with the mending before the weather gets too cold right?" Okay did he really just puss out that badly? Yes he did like he always did when most tried to flirt with him, though they had been women so it wasnt like he could scream at them to go away. "What else.would you like me to try to do today?"