Tangled love!! (MRiceball)

Dragongirl26

(Beauty and the beast continued)

"I would love to do that when I am better that sounds like a lovely idea." she said smiling and kissed his neck.

"He might be." Zander said then sighed. "That's if he wakes up."

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• MRiceball

Daniel blushed as he felt the kiss on his fur and he stumbled unsure how to respond. He had never taken a chance with anyone so he was unsure how to be with a girl.

David sighed and nodded. "I hope he does, I'm sure Sampson wishes to thank him for what he's done," he chuckled weakly. "I'll go check on your meal master."

Kira smiled and closed her eyes. "Lets go Danny please I don't want to be left in here for another second I just need some fresh air." she said

Zander nodded. "Please do David." Zander asked looking at his dog and smiling.

Adam was working as fast as he could and was almost done making food for everyone

"Okay but lets get you something to eat first," Daniel said softly and he continue walking down the stairs and down to the kitchen.

David nodded and bowed then returned to the kitchen. "Let me help some how," he asked as he stood next to Adam. "I'm sure I can help somehow."

Kira smiled and held on to Danny she loved riding on his back no matter how hurt she was it was nice.

Adam smiled. "I'm almost done. I just need to take the stuff out of the pan and put it on the plate can you please help me?" he asked looking at him

"Do I need to slow down? I'm noting going so fast that it hurts you am I?" Daniel asked, hoping he wasn't hurting the lovely dragon.

"Sure, I'll help the best I can. Do I need to get the plate out for you?" David asked not wanting them to have to juggle a hot pan while trying to get a plate out.

{{ Just curious but is Adam a top or bottom? I just want to get a better idea of how to play David.}}

"No I am find thank you so much for this." she said smiling and enjoying every second of it.

"Thanks alot." he said smiling. "Yeah I need plates out so I can put this stuff on it." he said sighing not sure how to do this because he had no hands but was going to try his hardest.

(He can be either if you don't mind he could be the bottom I kinda got a dom feeling from David)

"It's nothing I just don't want to hurt you," Daniel said softly as he reached the bottom on the stairs and headed to the servants part of the house.

David nodded and quickly moved about the kitchen and got out what was needed then stood in the ready to help Adam spoon it out.

(what about them being both? David has to be bossy due to his place in the household)

(Good idea)

"I don't want to hurt either." she said looking at him

"Thanks." Adam smiled and looked at him. "Thank you so much david." he said looking at him and then got everything onto the plate for the master. "Alright lets go." he said smiling as he got Masters plate ready. "You want to take it out to him?" Adam asked.

"I wish I was something with hands so I can take care of you properly," he said softly before walking into the kitchen. "Oh hello David, Adam. Um Kira is hungry and..."

"We're getting the master's breakfast ready now then we can focus on ours. He's in a good mood with Sampson getting better. Yes Adam I'll serve it. You get something to eat."

Kira sighed. "I know but it's not working like that way." she said

"Thanks David oh Kira you should be resting." Adam said

"I need to go outside I need to breath fresh air I don't want to stay inside all the time." Kira said

Adam sighed and nodded and started to make some food for them to eat.

Zander waited for his food while he watched his dog this was the most he felt human since the curse started and he was happy about that.

"It's alright I'll still look after you," Daniel said softly as he looked for a place she could lie down at and not be in the way or uncomfortable. "Hmm, is there a blanket or something to get so you can be comfortable?"

David put everything onto the serving cart then pushed it out into the dinning room then set the table the best he could with his short legs, hoping not to spill anything and anger their master.

"I don't know we are good about keeping his house clean." she said and looked at him not sure what to do and thinking

Master smiled and said something that he never said before. "David do you want me to help so you don't spill it?" he asked looking at him and at his dog

"Yes, you're very good at your tasks," Daniel said as he found a nice spot and laid down so she could climb off his back. "Or is this not a good spot?" he asked as he turned his head and looked at her.

"No, no master I have," David panted slightly. "We must do our best to do as much as she we to stay human. There, not a bit split," he said with a bit of pride once the meal was on the table. "We should have a pleasant meal for you mid-day meal master and your evening meal as well."

She nodded and got into a spot. "Yeah this is a good spot I love it." she said sighing and looked at him

"That is great I am feeling so good that if there is any left over I want you to eat the rest of the food alright all of you." he said smiling as he started to eat his food loving every second that he was there

Adam was in the kitchen pass out on the floor from working so hard

Daniel smiled and once she was on the grass he looked around the leaned his head in close and licked her face several times.

"Ah, thank you master!" David said with a bow and smiled the best his fox mouth would let him. Once he wasn't needed he slipped back to the kitchen and rushed over to Adam, nuzzling his neck and face. "Adam, Adam are you alright?"

Kira giggled and looked at him. "You are being weird." she said giggling.

"Yeah what else does he want I have been working really hard and did I do good?" he asked looking at him and smiled

Daniel stopped then back away, his ears flattening and he sat down but didn't speak. He thought she like him, so was he going about this all wrong?

"He's very pleased. And he wants you to enjoy your work. Rest for a bit and eat Adam. I'll look after my own breakfast," David said softly.

"Danny can you get me some food and we can share it." she said blushing

"Really that is a first damn maybe I could of took my time making the food then because I can't move right now could you bring me a little of it." Adam asked

Zander ate his food in a really good mood

"Okay, I'll go see what Adam might have for us," Daniel said before hurrying off, his head and tail low to the ground.

"Of course," David chuckled and did as he was asked and happily brought it to Adam.

"Hey, is there something I can take to Kira?" I took her outside so she can get some fresh air," Daniel explained as he came in.

Kira smiled and closed her eyes and just felt the breeze.

"Thank you David." Adam said as he started to eat his food. "Why don't you take some of this meal to her and watch her because she some times floats away outside now." Adam said smiling

Kira felt like becoming one with the air and nature

{ Sorry, School has been crazy }

"Thank you Adam," Daniel said with a smile and took the food to Kira. "Here you go," he mumbled through his pull mouth before setting it down in front of her. "I'm sure it's tasty, please eat up so you can get better," he said the looked up and frowned. "Kira, Kira please don't fly away," he said as he tried to paw at her.

David watched and smiled after his brother left and nuzzled Adam's chin. "What will we eat them?"

Kira looked at him and went down and started too look at him. "I'm sorry I love the outside so much." she said looking at him and coming back down and started to eat some food."

"Yeah lets eat some of the food." Adam said smiling as he started to get up.

"I know but I'm scared that you'll fly away from....from me," Daniel said softly as he hung his head a bit shyly.

"Once we're human again I'll give you a back rub in the evening, I know you work so hard for us," David said softly, his fluffy tail wagging side to side.

"I don't want to go away I am just love outside. and I know I can't have you once we are human again I will never be able to have you." she said crying

"That sounds nice, being an animal is stressful." he said smiling and closed his eyes wagging his tail