My son

MRiceball

"The doctor visits where more experiments...Yukie doesn't like us talking about that darker past...he's afraid and ashamed of what happened when he was younger and he kept it hidden well from mum" gin explained kindly gently holding kenta's hand. "Dont worry about it though, Yukie has his own demons he learned how to keep secrets when he lived at the hospital and in all reality he should have told you two, but deep down inside he was afraid and unsure of what he was" gin added his focus being more on rubbing kenta's hand the male trying to be careful with his words. "We exist because Yukie allows us...one day we might leave his mind and body, so we are careful...we don't want to damage him so if he forbids something outright we obey" gin finished a frown deep on his face as he suddenly was replaced by raven who raised a brow and removed his hand from kenta's.

"....gin and Yukie are talking...I don't think gin will be finishing what he was doing. Yukie's in a bit of a darker place and being quite aggressive towards us, we are trying to calm him down but if all fails we will request to check him into a hospital if he breaks through" raven replied with a firm huff of annoyance the male covering his ears since he could hear their screaming match.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"But those things weren't his fault. We would have listened and done all we could to protect him from the doctors even made them pay for hurting him," Kenta said firmly. He knew his wife would have never let anything bad happen to Yukie. She loved him, it had taken years of trying to have him. That was why Kenta didn't think twice about her taking Yukie in for check ups so often, he had assumed it was just her worrying over their only child too much

When Raven appeared he was surprised then sighed softly. "Well that sucks. I was reallt enjoying hold someone's hand after so long," he said trying to be on a more light side of things then frowned as he wrapped his arms around Raven and began to hum a song Yukie use to like to be sung to him when he was young and gently rocked their bodies, trying to give Raven some relief and the other's it they could hear and feel this. He couldn't do much for them right now but he'd try to give them a little comfort.

"I missed this...being held" raven mumbled clinging onto kenta's arms as if he was going to be dragged away. "Gin says I'm the part of Yukie that you would always sing and hold after mom passed" raven mumbled unsure where their personalities separated since they where all so intertwined. "I remember you singing though" raven added closing his eyes softly his grip tightening around Kenta as Yukie suddenly pushed the male away hatred and pure anger in his eyes. Yukie was quite defensive watching Kenta like a rabid animal ready to snap at the next movement.

Kenta chuckled softly when Raven said he used to sing. He loved singing to Yukie but didn't teen hate it when their parents sang? He was sure he remembered Yukie getting upset with him for simply singing along with the radio. Or had he imagined that?

Kenra let out a huff as he was pushed away, which led to him falling back against the pillows. He looked over his son and calmly folded his hands over his chest so he wouldn't appear as a threat. Well Yukie was still on top on him so he wasn't going to panic. Instead he'd give him something. Though he hoped he could remember all the words and after taking a breath he started to sing.

Baby mine, don't you cry.

Baby mine, dry your eyes.

Rest your head close to my heart,

Never to part, baby of mine.

Little one, when you play,

Pay no heed what they say.

Let your eyes sparkle and shine,

Never a tear, baby of mine.

If they knew all about you,

They'd end up loving you, too.

All those same people who scold you,

What they'd give just for the right to hold you.

From your hair down to your toes,

You're not much, goodness knows.

But, you're so precious to me,

Sweet as can be, baby of mine.

(For reference this is Baby Mine from the original Dumbo movie not the new one in case you wish to look it up and hear it to music.)

"...." Yukie just listened to the words slowly starting to calm down before laying his head back against kenta's chest becoming much more submissive to the male as he just laid still beside his father.

Kenta shifted his hands so Yukie could lay comfortably with him. He sang for a bit more before changing to a hum as he carefully rested his hand on Yukie's back and began rubbing his back like Kenta and his wife had always done when Yukie was upset or crying.

Yukie just stayed still unsure of what he needed to do currently and where to go in his life the poor male quite conflicted.

"Yukie, I know I'm not the best dad and that I'm probably worrying you with my health issues right now. But you can talk to me. You don't need to bottle things up," he said softly.

"..I want the others gone" Yukie mumbled unhappy with having no control over his body or his mind the male clinging to Kenta. "I just want to be alone" Yukie whispered ever so softly his face burying in kenta's lap.

Kenta frowned softly as he stroked Yukie's hair. "One of them told me that they were your way of coping with trama. I don't know what happened and I don't know what I can do to help other than help you find a doctor that isn't one of those that traumatized you to help you deal with all of this."

"This is a therapist not a medical doctor. There's one I went to myself and still go see her every now and then when I'm over whelmed. I actually have an appointment to see her on Tuesday. Do you think you'd like to go with her and meet her? You can see if you feel comfortable around her."

"I can go...but I don't want the others coming" Yukie mumbled his body curling up more around Kenta the male wanting to stay close to his comfort object. "I want to stay here...just for a little while..." Yukie mumbled ever so softly.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well I don't know how to keep them from coming but I suppose we could ask them not to pop up," he said with a small frown as he rubbed Yuki's back. "But I thought they were helping you with the work? Making those helper people?"

"I'm scared I won't exist if they keep coming out. What if I stop being real?" Yukie asked curling into Kenta all the more.

• 3 weeks later...

"You are the core Yukie, you will always exist. Besides, if there is no you then I don't want to be without you," he said as he held his son close. "There's no me without you Yukie. You've been my reason for living all these years."

"What if you leave me?" Yukie whispered his voice shaking as he cling to his father's body the male holding on close to Kenta like often did when younger when he was scared.

• 3 weeks later...

"I'm trying not to leave you Yukie, it's why I'm doing what my doctors tell me to do. I want to be around for you for a long time, and for the others too if they stick around," he said and nuzzled his son's hair. "It will be alright love, I have no plans to leave you."

"Promise?" Yukie asked ever so softly his body relaxing as he laid still in kenta's arms. "...If You do I promise to behave...and listen better to everyone even gin" Yukie added with a small sigh feeling much more calm hearing Kenta say he wanted to stick around.

• 3 weeks later...

"I promise I'll do what I can to stay with you. But you have to understand that death is not something humans can control. Death will separate some day. But hopefully I'll be old and gray before she does," Kenta said softly. "But I'll do my best to keep her from noticing me," he whispered and hugged him close. "I love you Yukie."

"Thank you" Yukie whispered as he snuggled Kenta the male enjoying the reassurance as beautiful grey eyes stared at Kenta not sure if they should introduce themself or just continue the hug.

• 1 month later...

Kenta smiled and kissed the boy's forwhead and relaxed. "Feeling a little better?" he asked softly. "Any other worries I should help ease for you?" he asked as he reached up and stroked the other's hair.

"....we can't decide on who's oldest wasn't Yukie roughly 19-20 when we first met you?" Ayme asked softly the timid male quite different from the others as his grey eyes stared up at Kenta wanting a confirmation that he was the one who was right with Yukie's age being 20 not 18 still since Ayme remembered all the birthday fun.

• 4 weeks later...

"You mean when all of you showed up?" he asked softly. "Well he did start to seem a lot different when he turned twenty," he said thoughtfully. Though for all he knew Yukie was just hiding things a lot better before then. "Are all of you arguing about that and getting upset? It would be upsetting I suppose."

"We are missing some information...afew bits of our memory is spotty." Ayme admitted snuggling vloser to kenta with a cute little huff. "We also wonder why you arent interesred in fucking us...but im not suppose to ask that" Ayme added with a small shrug clearly not fully listening to the others.