My son

MRiceball

He was concerned about his son and the others having missing time in their memory and worried that there might be a medical reason. But hopefully there wasn't, he wantex them to all be happy and healthy. "Ah well everything anything has started to happen or seem to start all of you switch places so I can't say I don't want to other then yes that is my son's body. Even if all of you are different people your body is blood related to me. Though I guess we can put it down to none of you have asked me to fuck you," he stammered trying to process the last bit of information.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Im sure raven would have grumbled about it" Ayme admitted with a small frown before bopping kentas nose. "Can we go out to eat tomorrow?" Ayme asked softly wanting to take kenta out to dinner.

"I can't say for sure sometimes I get a little confused," he admit then froze when his nose was booped before blinking rapidly a few time. "Oh sure, yeah we can go.out for dinner tomorrow. I was going to cook something but that can wait another day," Kenta said with a smile. "Bit right now I should get up and take some of my medicine," he chuckled before slowly sitting up and let the dizziness pass before head8ng to hos bathroom.

"No not yet. It's just some pre-op stuff I need to take," he said as he stopped and headed back over to Ayme and kissed the top of his head. "Though if some of you could maybe sleep with my in my room while I recover I'd be very grateful," he said softly. He did enjoy having them close, made him feel less lonely.

"We will stay with you until you are all better" Ayme assured. Kenta with a soft smile before snuggling deep into the covers wanting to simply nap and relax once kenta came back.

Kenta smiled as he watched Ayme for a moment then went and took his medicines. The idea of napping for a while was nice but he should try to get a bit more work done first so he let the others sleep and logined to hos computer then linked up with work. He had nothing growing up and his dad had left him nothing but debt when he had die and that had wrapped into a fear of his to leaving Yukie, and the others, in the same situation. Besides he could get plenty of rest while recovering.

Ayme of course slept deeply being rather tiered himself as he snuggled into kentas pillow every now and then mumbling nonsense and numbers to himself.

• 4 weeks later...

Kenta worked for several hours before getting up and going back to the room and nudged his son, he wasn't sure who'd wake up, and smile. "Hey we got an hour till dinner time and I'm too tired to cook. Do you want to just go get something for dinner? I'll let you drive my car," he teased hoping to entice them a little. He felt toodrained to evem drive so they would be stuck if they didn't.

"....yeah...food sounds good" Yukie mumbled tierdly his mind still foggy but awake enough to drive. "Burgers fine?" Yukie asked already searching for some pants off the bedroom foor.

"Burgers would great," Kenta said with a smile before going to change his shirt at least. "Is there one that you'd like to go to? Or just the nearest place?" he asked giving Yulie time to think and maybe wake up a little more.

"Theres a place I have in mind of you dont mind the drove" Yukie admitted looking at kenta with a soft smile before ss

Itting on the edge of the bed working his shoes onto his feet.

• 2 weeks later...

"As long as you're driving I'll be fine really. I just don't trust the medicine not to make me dizzy at times. Even sitting down it can get really bad," he explained and he slipped his feet into some loffers. He normally hated these shoes but he just didn't feel up to tying any laces right then. "Ready when you are," he said trying to keep a calm smile on hos face while stress clawed at his stomach.

"Alright" Yukie added grabbing the keys and headed out to his fathers car. Unlocking the door yukie got in and adjusted the settings so he was ready to go since the male had only driven a motorbike for most of hia driving life. "Im juat a touch rusty" yukie admitted with a small sigh being slightly embarassed by the fact. Starting the car up the male got out and moved to help kenta into the car not wanting him to get hurt or be tiered.

• 5 weeks later...

"Just go slow, we're in no rush," Kenta said with a soft smile, he didn't think Yukie heard him though. He really didn't want to rush about though he wasn't worried about the car he had insurance. When Yikie helped him into the car he couldn't help but smile and cup his hand on his son's cheek. "Such a sweet boy."

"...not that sweet" Yukie mumbled clearly embarassed as he looked away and buckled kenta into the car before shutting the door and getting in his face still red. "....remind me...where the keys go? My bike has a start chip from the alarm" Yukie admitted clearly lost on how to drive the vehicle.