My son

MRiceball

Kenta Abe was embarrassed to be walking do the red street again, it was the fifth time that month he had felt the need to hire someone for sex. He had lost his wife the year before and things were stressful with his son acting out a bit lately. This was the only thing that ever seemed to calm him down. Half an hour ago he had seen that his son had slipped out of the house after being told he couldn't go over to a friend's place and after texting that friend he had been told his boy was safely over there. Just another stresser leading him to find some relief.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Yukie sighed as he smoked the troubled teen having drifted away from his school and down a darker path as he just enjoyed some of the harder drugs and hell picking up men for sex wasn't all bad.

Kenta sighed as he brushed his medium length black hair from his face then looked back up and saw something he never wanted to see. Furry built up in him as he quickened his step then reached grabbed the back of Yukie's neck. "What the hell are you doing here!" he demanded, he didn't care if people started to stare. "I check on you and find your damn bed empty and you end up here? What the fuck Yu! You've got school in the morning and if you flunk out I'm going to kick your sorry ass out of the house. Damn it you mother must be rolling in her grave right now!"

"Ouch let go!" Yukie yelled as he huffed and shrugged to get away his body of course to weak from the drugs to really fight well as he glared his cute hooker boot heels clicking on the sidewalk as he struggled more only making his dirty clothes look all the better. "You can't make me go to school you fucker they expelled me!"

"When the hell did that happen! What the fuck have you been doing every day huh? And if you were expelled they still should have fucking called me. Come on," he growled as he started to pull Yukie down the sidewalk back to his car. He wanted to beat the shit out of his son, though a twist little part wanted to do something else but luckily rage had more control.

"No! Fuck you let go!" Yukie snapped as he pulled away and struggled but eventually found himself in the car as he tried to find the door handle but was unable to since he was so strung out his body just slightly woozy and floppy.

Kenta frowned as he watched his son flop around like a dying fish. He wondered what happened, he had been messed up through Yukina's final months and learning to live without her had been hard. He had tried to talk to his son every day but Yukie just pulled back more and more and he thought it was grief over losing his mom. Kenta had been considering getting them into therapy about it but had been stalling, now it seemed he had waited too long.

He wasn't sure what to do so he drove them home while he hummed a song Yukie had loved when he was little, hoping it would calm him down some. When they were in the garage he shut off the car and looked at his son for a moment the got out. The plan was to carry Yukie to the master bathroom and was him up like when he was little, there was something wrong with his son.

Yukie just clung to his dad shaking and terrified as he hid his face the drugs fucking with his medication causing some pretty weird side effect the boy unable to know what was up and down but he'll he didn't know that without the medicine it kept him sane, he stopped taking it after his mom had died and hell why would he take it for school life was shit for him lately he wanted an escape he just wanted to fuck men get high and repeat his cycle.

Kenta frowned at how much weight his son seem to have lost. Once in the bathroom he started the routine of starting a bath then undressed his son, he stopped mid motion after removing Yukie's shirt. This was so much like when he was taking care of his wife when the cemo had drained her completely. "Yu," he said softly before kneeling in front of him and cupped his face in both hands. "Yu please, I don't want to lose you too. Please tell me what's wrong, let me help. I know I wasn't able to do anything for your mom but I tried."

"...I'm tiered of going to the doctors for mom....they don't do anything to make it all stop..." Yukie mumbled sick of the testing and horrid office visits the boy having been going to them alone since his mother had died and made him posmise to keep going, of course that had ended after the funeral and hence the beginning of his distance from his father.

"Yu," he sighed softly before kissing his forehead. "Let me help, please. I want to try to make things better for you," he whispered. "Even if it's just something small," he sighed as he stood and finished undressing Yukie and lowered him into the water. He removed his own shoes then rolled up his sleeves to start washing his son.

Yukie just moved leaning against his father as he clung to him just a little resting his head on his chest, feeling quite safe now that he was home. "I don't want to feel sick anymore" Yukie mumbled as he clung tightly to his father.

Kenta sighed as he hugged his son. He wish he understood what he meant by that but he had a feeling it was an unhealthy lifestyle Yukie had been living the past year. "I'm still here Yukie, I'll help however I can," he whispered.

"Okay" Yukie mumbled as he just relaxed and enjoyed the warm water and the bath not hating how gentle his father was being. "Are you still mad?" Yukie asked looking up at his father with his mothers beautiful eyes.

"A bit but mostly worried now. I don't want you to throw away your life. You're smart, handsome, and very talented like your mom was. I know you can do a lot with your life."

"I hate school it's horrible" Yukie mumbled as he forced himself to sit up and move wincing in pain his body sore from the bad things he'd done with men before he was found by his father.

"WE can find a better school for you or work out some private teacher if I can afford it," he sighed then kissed the top of his head and bit his own lip. Yukie was so much like his mom and his wife had been supportive of his odd desires and helped him with them. He had panicked once when Yukie had almost found the strap on and now he was mentally kicking himself about thinking such things. "It'll be okay."

"They all hated me because I didn't care to date girls" Yukie mumbled as he broke down crying clearly upset by the torment..."they bullied me because my hair was long and I liked to wear feminine clothes"

"They're stupid kids," he sighed. "I know they're assholes, they were like that when I was your age too. Your mom was to only one who liked me for being different then everyone else. I'll take care of it the best I can but you need to go to school so you can get a good job....I won't be around forever."

"Can't I just do school online?" Yukie asked as he looked down and held onto his father the boy already at the top of his classes and ready for collage since his testing scores where so high.

"We'll look into everything we can to get you full credit," Kenta sighed heavily. "Just breath dear, dad will handle it."

"Okay" Yukie mumbled to exhausted to argue as he closed his eyes instantly blacking out his body desperately needing sleep.

Kenta smiled then returned to wash his son's body. "I'll help put you to bed as soon as you're cleaned up," he said softly then helped dry him off once he was done washing Yukie then carried him to bed. "Do you think you'll need an extra blanket?"

"Yes" Yukie mumbled once he had regained consciousness as he looked around somewhat confused and slightly dehydrated...he had ran away from home for awhile.

Kenta frowned as he looked at his son and nodded then got another blanket then a glass of water and set it next to his bed, he remembered Yukie had always asked for a glass when he was a child. He smiled softly then sat down on the edge of the bed. "How do you feel right now? Maybe I should take you to the doctor's tomorrow."