To Provide and Protect (18+)(Private)(YellowMelon and StainedCrimson)

YellowMelon

Acacius rumbles with a frown, a look barely disguising his disbelief in the other's words about food. I shall have to make sure he eats more often. Perhaps cooking won't be too problematic to learn... He thinks a tad worried. This is a peculiar situation he finds himself in as dragons are not intended to cook for their Provider, so as such it isn't a skill that they have ever really learned. Sure, a few have because they were curious about it and some even enjoy the activity, but mostly dragons leave the food up to their Providers to take care of.

When called over to look at said food being offered, even he can tell that the food isn't quite right. Still, everything still smells and looks fairly edible. He reaches out and nabs a piece of salmon to pop into his mouth. With a low hum he shrugs. "Not bad." He'd prefer it either cooked more or closer to being raw, but it still tastes decent. Seeing his Provider has injured himself, he gives a small huff. "You should have had me take the lid off. Heat doesn't bother dragons." He lightly chides while taking the human's hand to look at it.

It's a low level burn, little more than scald and so not in need of any major tending. "This should help, but you'll want to put some ointment and a wrap on it." Leaning down over the hand, he opens his mouth and breathes in. As he does, it almost feels as though the heat is being pulled out and cooled off. Acacius is done in mere moments and straightens up to look at his little human. "It would seem I will have my hands full with you." He states in bemusement before finally letting the hand go.

Sauntering back over to the eggs and salmon, he begins to nibble at the food. The amount isn't enough to fully satisfy him, even in this smaller form, but it will be enough for now. After every so many bites he licks his fingers delicately to get the remnants off of them, and before long all but the rice is gone. "Ah." He looks back over at his Provider. "Don't worry about burning any food you may cook. I am used to such foods when I hunt land creatures." Finished eating, Acacius begins to wander around the lower level and prop a little more as he looks before getting ready to head to his room to sleep for the day.

It has been a very eventful day, but it remains to be seen if this human will fully commit to having him as a Protector. Their bond as of yet is still incomplete, and Acacius wonders if his Provider knows this and that it means their contract can be broken by someone else who may seek to entice him away.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• YellowMelon