Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I like drawing." he said looking at him then bilnked as he had a flash back to when he was in a cage screaming for help. Haru took a deep breath and grabbed Daisuke to make sure this was all real.

"We will its going to be hard, but We can do it." Jason said

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke continues drawing and smiles a little. He blinks as he was suddenly grabbed and looks at Haru, "is... everything okay," he tilts his head.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "we... have come so far with them already. We showed them stuff... they weren't even use too," he rubs the back of his head.

"I'm fine.... Now that I'm with you......I had a something happened inside my head where we were back in the cage and this is all a dream." Haru said

"That is true I can't wait to show them more. This world was far too cruel to those two innocent children"Jason said

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, sighing a little. He couldn't believe that Haru was still thinking back to the slave market. He nods his head and then slowly reaches down, pinching his own arm and flinches, "ow," he rubs his arm, "I don't ... think this is a dream."

Shin nods his head and sighs a little, "especially after everything they have endured," he scratches the back of his head.

"I don't know that is the feeling I just got." Haru said. "I needed to touch you to make sure....Another thing that is in my mind is maybe we both are dead...."Haru said looking down as he was drawing not even thinking anything good would of ever happen to him.

"Yeah we are going to have to watch out for them....They might become depressed easy." he said looking at him

Daisuke looks at Haru and shakes his head, "no... I don't think I would feel pain if we were," he continues drawing.

Shin sighs and nods his head, "yeah... very true but I don't really blame them since they went through a lot of pain."

"I guess so it just seems did this is too good to happen to me..... I mean your life was always good before... Aside from what they made you do you got good meals you go to bed.... So this feels almost too good for me." Haru said

"yeah we're just going to have to watch out for that..." He said

Daisuke lowers his head, "not everything was perfect though but... yeah I was treated differently then how they treated you," he continues drawing.

Shin nods his head, "yeah... I would hate to bring up anything ... that makes them remember what they went through."

Haru looked at him and sighed. "I know you went threw pain as well........but if I could of gave anything I would of traded with you in a second....I hate needles now and I am scared to do most things." he said

"Yeah and I feel so bad for them." he said

Daisuke looks at Haru and blinks a little, tilting his head, "you... would rather get sold off to strangers for extra money.. if it meant you didn't have to be around needles?" He shakes his head, "well... I think things are different now," he smiles a little.

Shin nods his head, "yeah... but I am glad the guard.. Koichi, was there for them when they needed it," he smiles a little.

"I really don't know...I don't know what I want to do next." he said looking at him. "I hate needles really bad and I don't care what was going on either." he said sighing

"I am glad that he was there for him as well." he said smiling

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head with a sigh, knowing he didn't enjoy the experience he went through. He looks up at Haru and then smiles, "well... now we don't need to worry about it anymore."

Shin smiles and nods his head as he looks towards the way of the basement, "well I am glad they like their new room," he laughs softly.

"Ok if you are sure I will try to be strong for you." he said looking at him and hugged him with a huge hug this meant everything to him and he loved just being with Daisuke.

"I am glad they like there new room as well. Maybe we should make some sweets for them." jason said

Daisuke nods his head and smiles, blinking a couple of times, hugging Haru as well. He held him slightly tight but not enough to hurt Haru."

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah I am sure they will like that," he smiles.

"thanks dai.... I needed that hug it made me feel better and warm on the inside." He said looking at him.

"All right so what do you want to make for them for dessert I am sure the like pretty much anything." He said smiling

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, nodding his head, "well.. I am glad I make you happy," he continues to hold onto Haru.

Shin rubs his chin as he thinks, "well.. how about a pie or something like that," he smiles a little.

"you make me more happy than you make me happy everything around me feels right when I'm around you.... When I'm not around you nothing feels like it's real." Haru said

"Apple pie sounds good let's do it do you know how to make pie I'm pretty sure all I knows how to make cookies." Jason said with a smile

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little, holding onto him, "well... I will always be with you now that we are living here."

"Yeah, that sounds good to me, apple pie is always good." Shin tilts his head and laughs a little, "yeah I know how to make apple pie," he smiles.

"Well... I will always be with you now. I will... never get separated from you like how we were at that other place," Daisuke holds onto Haru.

Shin rubs his chin as he looks at Jason, "well first, you might want to see if we have the ingredients," he laughs a little.

"Alright I hope that you are doing this for me because I am happy with you." he whispered and hugged him and closed his eyes. "Please don't ever leave me if you leave me I won't be able to stand it."

"Alright lets do it." he said as he opened the fridge and stuff

Daisuke nods his head, "of course I am going to be there for you," he smiles a little while hugs Haru. He shakes his head slowly, "I won't.. I am not going to leave your side."

Shin nods his head and smiles, pre-heating the oven.

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles a little as he continues to hold onto him, closing his eyes, "I'm... here to stay by your side from now on."

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little, "I hope they like the pie," he sighs a little since he wasn't sure of all the things Daisuke and Haru would eat.

"Good I don't ever want to go back to where I was before...I am starting to feel better." he said looking down wondering if they were going to poison him like the mean guard tried to do.

"Yeah I hope they do too." he said smiling and started to help Shin make the pie to have the kids eat them