Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head, "yeah... we are living a lot better now that we are away from that place, especially you. I am... glad Shin and Jason adopted us."

Shin smiles as he works with Jason to make the pie.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, rubbing his chin a little and then smiles, "well...with all the food they had made us... tasted normal to me," he looks at Haru.

Shin smiles and puts the pie into the oven.

Daisuke looks at Haru and shakes his head, "don't worry, we are here... no longer at the bad place," he rests his head on Haru and smiles a little.

Daisuke lowers his head, "well... all you got to do.. is get more fun memories, then the bad ones will go away," he pouts a little.

"And that is why they need to be replaced with better ones... to get rid of the bad ones," Daisuke pouts a little and perks his head up a little, sniffing the air, "it seems Shin and Jason are making something," he smiles.

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head with a sigh, "yeah... I know, I was there for most of it. Anything that happened before you sent there is pretty much I don't know."

Daisuke smiles and nods his head as he holds onto Haru, "well I did make a promise to you I will always be with you. And I plan to keep my promise," he continues holding Haru.

Daisuke smiles a little and nods his head, "of course I did. I was the only person that you can fully trust." He sniffs the air and smiles as he looks at Haru, "do you.. want to find out what that smell is?"

Haru looked at him and bit his lip as he nodded slightly. He really did want to know what that smell was he had never smelled anything like it before and it smelled really good. "It smells good." he said looking at Daiskue

Daisuke smiles and then takes hold of Haru's hand as he walks in the direction of the stairs. He starts to go up the stairs while holding Haru's hand.

Daisuke looks around, noticing Shin and Jason in the living room and walks towards them.

Shin looks and smiles, "oh looks like the pie's aroma lured Daisuke and Haru upstairs," he looks at Jason and laughs a little.

Daisuke leads Haru over to Jason and Shin, "what... smells so good,"he tilts his head.

Shin smiles, "we are making apple pie for you two to try. It should be ready in a bit if you two want to continue playing. We will let you know when it is done."

"No poison?" He whispered almost were they couldn't hear. He could not want to try the pie that he smelled it was so good.

Jason smiled. "We will eat the pie with you I promise." He said smiling

Daisuke looks at Haru, lowering his head when he remembered what happened at the slave market, sniffing a couple of times.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head, "no need to worry, we would never do that to you two."

Haru looked at Daisuke and sighed then nodded he really needed to know what was going on, but was scared to tell them why he was scared of it.

Jason smiled and looked at him. "We will eat it with you two trust me nothing bad will happen." he said

Daisuke sniffs the air and could smell the apple pie better up here, "it smells... really good. I can't wait to try it," he smiles a little. It was all up to him to help Haru through new experiences since he trusted him so much.

Shin smiles a little, "you two will like it. It is really good, especially when its warm with some ice cream or whipped cream on top."