Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"maybe I was also thinking they might like an amusement park. that might be a little too advanced for them but I think they would like that too. The arcade wasn't too noisy for haru? It seems like it would be." Jason said

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head with a smile, "yeah I think they will like it there... hmm and maybe a petting zoo too. They seem to really like animals."

Koichi nods his head, "yeah I mean there were some games they didn't understand, but there were some they liked. But I am sure they will like the amusement park, though I would wait until Haru is taller since he is so much shorter than Daisuke, which out mean he wouldn't be able to ride as many rides as Daisuke," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin nods his head as he smiles, "yes, they need probably... a lot of work but I am glad we adopted them when we did or they would probably be more messed up then... they already are," he sighs a little and kisses Jason. He smiles and nods his head, "yes I am sure we can help them."

Shin sighs and shakes his head, "well... the only person they could relay on.. got fired so they had to deal with it. I don't think I would want to live... if the only person that was keeping me sane got fired from a place like that, there is no way," he crosses his arms.

Shin nods his head slowly and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I am glad they had each other after Koichi got fired at least but I still feel bad they had to suffer so much while they are just kids. What kind of monster makes kids go through stuff like that," Shin crosses his arms annoyingly. "I... really want to kick that guys ass for hurting Daisuke and Haru," he sighs.

"I know maybe we should go and do it. You know after we get them in the normal world and settled." he said smiling and looking at him then sighing and hugging Shin. "When can you start Koichi? Don't you have other kids you need to help."

Shin blinks a little and laughs, "damn, I didn't think you would really agree to something like that," he rubs the back of his head. He slowly nods his head, "yeah that's true," he hugs Jason.

Koichi rubs the back ad laughs a little, "well I would have teach them now but they are sure sleepy boys huh," he looks at Jason and Shin.

"Shin its almost like you don't even know who I was before you showed me a different way of living." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I worry about them some times because they sleep most of the time and it worries me." he said sighing

Shin looks at Jason and blinks a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well it's not like it was my first time suggesting that," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Koichi looks at Haru and Daisuke, nodding his head, "well... they are not use to this amount of sleep is probably why," he laughs a little.

"I am sure we will all be a happy family once everyone adjusts," Shin smiles a little. Shin blinks a little and sticks his tongue out a little, "makes me curious if you will really do it. I mean... you already went to the extremes to get me here by your side," he pouts a little.

Koichi blinks and laughs a little, "seems like you two... have quite the history," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at his watch.

"Yeah we have a long history.....its kind of weird and bad, but we got there in the end." he said looking at him and hugged Shin then sighing. "I am so happy about all of this I can't wait to give them a good life." he said looking at him and then sighing not sure what to do. He cheked his phone. "The doctor is on his way to check Haru's arms."

Shin smiles and hugs Jason, nodding his head, "yeah... our past is a pretty... heavy one," he laughs a little. "A lot of stuff happened... that's for sure." Shin nods his head with a smile, "I can't wait to make them live a better life." Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright, when do you think we should wake them up? I am sure he has some news on Daisuke as well."

Koichi blinks and laughs a little, "well I am sure it will all work out," he smiles.

"Alright maybe we should he should be here within the next hour so it will be soon and I can't wait to see him and see Haru happy when he can do what ever he wants to do with his hands." he said smiling and looked at Koichi nodded he fully understood where he was coming from

Shin smiles and nods his head, "I am sure Haru will be happy as well. I am sure he is currently annoyed not being able to use his hands but it was for the best to help him out since he was so badly mistreated."

Koichi smiles a little, "I am glad you two adopted them. I am sure deep down, even if they are both very sensitive, they are happy someone finally adopted them."

"Shin why don't you go get them? You know wake them up I am sure they would really love that." he said smiling gently wondering what they should do next, but also couldn't wait." he was so happy for haru to use his hands again. "I am glad we got to them when we did......I am just sorry we didn't get to them sooner." he said

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright, I will go get them," he smiles as he walks to Haru's and Daisuke's room.

Koichi sighs and shakes his head slowly, "what's important is their life's are much different now then how they were and I am sure they are very grateful even if they had to go through such painful experiences."

Koichi looks at Jason and laughs a little, "I can tell... he really wants to kick the man in charge of Daisuke's and Haru's ass for what he did to them. I am sure they are a lot happier now," he smiles.

Daisuke continues to sleep.

Shin walks into Daisuke's and Haru's room, gently shaking them, "Haru, Daisuke, the doctor will be here soon to check up on you two."

Jason smiled. "Yeah that's just the type of person he is. No matter what he always wants to help people. Even though sometimes he can't even help himself. That is why I loved him so much." Jason said

Haru groaned awake he was so tired but woke up anyway looking around the room as he did so.

Koichi smiles a little and nods his head, "well I am just glad that you two taken those two away from that hell place. I wish I could have done more... bu all I could do was keep their sanity from dropping," he sighs.

Daisuke whimpers a little as he slowly wakes up, looking at Shin as he yawns, "aw... can't we sleep more?"

Shin smiles and rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head, "once the doctor leaves and if you two are still tired, you can go back to sleep okay?"

Daisuke pouts and slowly nods his head as he starts to get out of bed.

"You did what you could and they lasted longer because of you so don't ever think any other way." Jason said smiling and looked at him.

Haru looked around with sleepy eyes not really wanting to get up or nothing really understanding what was going on right now because he was still half asleep