Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Daisuke I am going to take some blood from you alright." he said grabbing a needle and showing it to him. "This is to see if you are healthy and what you are can and can't eat and even if you have anything that we can detect. I am going to put this needle into your arm and take some blood out it will go through this tube and into this vile is that ok daisuke?" he asked as he looked at both of them. "Haru gets a big bar of chocolate for what he did. I will give you the same bar if you let me take your blood is that ok?" he asked showing Daisuke everything he hand for the kid but not letting him touch the needle. "I already took Haru's when we were fixing his hands." he calmly said.

Jason walked over and rubbed Daisuke's head. "Its up to you if you want to do this that way we can find out so you won't get randomly sick on us. You can choose not to do it." Jason said in a calm voice.

The doctor waited for Daisuke to say usually he would hold down the kid to get the blood from them, but with these two it was different they both had see so much badness that he was being careful/

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at the doctor and looks at the needle, lowering his head a little. He knew he didn't get as much needles as Haru did at the market, but he still didn't like them. He holds onto his shirt tightly, a little nervous and looks up at Jason, lowering his head a little.

Shin looks at Daisuke, "everything will be fine Daisuke, we just want to make sure your healthy. Besides, your going to get rewarded with some chocolate if you do it, so it's kind of worth it," he smiles.

Koichi smiles, "yeah chocolate is always worth a little pain," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke slowly nods his head as he slowly holds up his arm, "... okay," he slowly looks up at the doctor.

"If you need to look away." the doctor said as he prepped Daisuke's arm and soon stuck the needle in and started to take blood from the arm filling up a few tubes before covering the wound with cotton and pulling the needle out of Daisuke's arm. "Good job." he said as he put the needle away and rubbed Daisuke's head. "I will be right back." he said as he labled the blood and everything.

Haru looked at Daisuke and whimpered. "You are more brave than me." he whispered.

"Good job you both are brave boys." Jason said as he kissed both of there heads.

The doctor came back with two huge chocolate bars for the boys and handed it to them. They were normal size to adults but huge for kids. "Daisuke can you hold on to Haru's for him and give it to him when he is ready?" the doctor asked

Daisuke looks at the doctor and nods his head as he looks back down while his other hand was holding his shirt. He flinches a little when he felt the needle, tightens his grip on his shirt and bites his bottom lip. He slowly looks up at the doctor and tilts his head, "it's.... done already?" He looks at the doctor and looks at Haru, rubbing his arm a little. Daisuke looks at Jason and smiles a little. Daisuke slowly nods his head, "alright I can do that."

"You two did such a good job," Shin smiles a little.

Koichi smiles a little and rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

The doctor smiled. "You both were brave I will come over to your house tomorrow night to look at Haru's hands and see if your results of blood have came back." he said as he gave Daisuke two candy bars. "One is for you and one is for Haru you both did a good job I will get the nurces in here to check on Haru and then we will get you both out of here. Haru you will have to keep those braces on till I come over and take them off I know they will be a pain, but after they come of you should move again. Now I have more people I have to take care of." he said smiling as he left the room,

Haru wanted to cry the IV was still in him.

Soon the nurses came in the room and with in a few seconds had Haru free and gave the paperwork to Jason for both kids to sign.

Jason singed the papers and there was a note from the doctor saying he would give both of them more of a look at tomorrow night.

The nurses help haru out of everything and got him dressed again and left the room telling them that they were free to go.

Haru was freaking out during everything and once they left he whimpered

Daisuke looks at the doctor and tilts his head slowly nodding his head. He holds onto the candy bars, putting them both in his pocket since he will wait until Haru wanted his.

Shin smiles a little, "thank you doctor for helping these two out. I am sure they will live healthier lifes now that they are able to go to the doctor." He watches Jason as he was signing the papers and watches the nurses help out Haru. Shin looks at Haru and picks him up, rubbing Haru's back, "shh it's okay, it's all done now."

Koichi smiles, "both of you were very brave. It's never fun to go to these places... but we got to stay healthy and such."

Shin looks at Jason, "let's get these two out of here, I am sure they had enough hospital for one day experience."

Jason nodded and made a phone call and then picked up Daisuke. "Do you guys want to pick where you want to go now or later? I promised you a place to go somewhere you special if you did this and you both did great." he said kissing DAisuke and Haru. "Shin do you want to get haru now that he is ready?" he asked

Haru was in some pain and looked at him as the nurse ran in and gave them pills for haru's pain. "Give him one of these ever 6 hours for pain. the doctor will start other meds if they need them."

Daisuke looks at Jason and looks at Haru, "it ... was a pretty long day for both of us and I feel ... kind of gross from not taking a bath," he lowers his head.

"Hm sounds like tomorrow is the plan." Shin looks at Jason as he holds onto Haru, laughing a little, "looks like you woke up too early. I guess your still tired to not see I already have Haru."

Koichi laughs a little, "I had to wake up pretty early since I had to drive over to your guys house," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I guess I am." he said smiling and looked at the kids. "We can wrap Haru's arms in plastic and let him take a bath as well." he said smiling. "Lets all go home and go to sleep. Koichi if you need to you can crash on our couch for a bit." he said smiling as he started to walk out with Daisuke and looked at Koichi. "Thank you for coming I know it meant a lot to the boys."

"I still sleepy from what they gave me." he said looking at all of them

Shin nods his head while he smiles, "yeah that is probably a good idea so it doesn't mess up the casting." He nods his head, "yeah I am sure everyone is pretty tired."

Koichi laughs a little, "well I suppose I can if it is not a problem," he smiles a little. "Yeah sure it's no problem," he rubs the back of his head as he walks outside of the hospital.

Daisuke looks at Haru and rests his head on Jason's chest, yawning, "I am tired too only because we woke up early."

"Well you two can sleep in the car when we are driving back to the house," Shin smiles a little.

Haru looked at both of them. "I hurt and tired." He whispered as he closed his eyes.

"Its no issue at all I m just glad that you could come for the two of them. If you need anything just let me know." he said smiling as he headed to the car that was waiting on them outside.

Haru coughed and closed his eyes. Yes he was in pain, but he had hurt worse before. so the pain was just annoying to him

"Well get some sleep Haru," Shin smiles and rubs Haru's back while walking back to the car.

Koichi smiles a little and shakes his head, "it's no problem," he rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head, following Shin and Jason to the car.

Daisuke slowly closes his eyes, falling asleep in Jason's arms.

Haru went to sleep hurting and in mild pain, but for Haru that was nothing new as he went to sleep in Shin's arms.

Jason smiled and rubbed Daisuke's head and whispered. "Both you boys did great and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next." he said smiling he then looked at the other men and smiled. "I do want to get music into there lives singing or playing it. They seem to love to listen to it." he said

Shin looks at Haru and smiles as he rubs Haru's head as he watches him sleep.

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head slowly and in mid sleep as he yawns a little as he goes back to sleep.

Koichi nods his head and smiles, "do you think they will be good at singing and playing music?"

Jason smiled. "I think they might they love music enough I thought it might make them even more happy if it doesn't don't force them tho." he said. "I don't want them to be forced to do anything that they don't want to do." he said looking at both of them

Haru started to snore cutely.

Koichi rubs the back of his head, "well.. I am not much of a singer to really teach them if I wanted to," he laughs a little. He nods his head and sighs, "yeah... they already went through that sadly, doing stuff they didn't want to do."

Shin rests his head on Jason's arm and falls asleep.

Daisuke continues sleeping, nuzzling into Jason's chest.

"Yeah I just want them to be happy in life and no matter what they do I want them to love life," Jsaon said in a soft voice smiling as Daisuke nuzzled his chest.

Haru started to whimper in pain and woke up he looked around the car to see where they were he had a mini nightmare.

Koichi smiles and nods his head, "yeah, I am glad you two adopted them when you did. Who knows what they were going to do if they continue living like that."

Shin listens to Haru whimper and rub his back while he sleeps.

Daisuke continues to sleep and holds onto Haru's arm while he sleeps.

When Haru felt Daisuke's arm on his he went back to sleep and felt his back being rubbed it felt really good.

"Haru still has nightmares if he isn't with Daisuke nd I have a feeling that it won't change."; he said looking at him then smiling closing his eyes as he did so and relaxing. "I din't know how much longer they would last." he said

Daisuke was fast asleep.

Shin continues rubbing Haru's back as he sleeps.

Koichi looks at Jason and sighs a little, "well it's probably best to make sure they are always with each other." He looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head, "you should get some rest as well," he smiles.

Jason smiled. "You need more rest then I do. You had to get up even earlier than I did." he said smiling and looked at him and rubbed Daisuke's back. "I am glad that we found them when we did I don't know what would of happened if we didn't find them." he said

Koichi laughs a little, "don't worry, I will fall asleep soon. Besides as a tutor I am kind of use to waking up early," he yawns. He shakes his head, "... I don't even really want to think about it," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke nuzzles against Jason stomach while he sleeps.

Shin continues to sleep as holds Haru.

"I would like to know what happened to both of them if I can when ever you get a chance that way I can better understand and how to deal with them we have guessed most of it, but its like we are walking on egg shells with them." Jason admitted

Haru cooed in his sleep holding Daisuke's hand

Koichi looks at Jason and looks at Daisuke and Haru, "it's probably best to save that so they don't have to hear about it. I don't want them to have to think about their past as much as possible." Koichi shakes his head, "well I will tell you but maybe should wait for Shin to wake up as well and when you put Daisuke and Haru to bed."

Daisuke gently holds onto Haru's hand while he sleeps.

"Alright thanks that will help us out a lot if we know how to go about taking care of them." He said with a soft smile and looked at everyone in the car that was sleeping. "We already know that when they grown up Daisuke and Haru are going to be a couple. I hope you don't mind that, They can go there own ways if they want to we won't force them to be together, but the way they are now I think they were soul mates." he whispered

Haru made a cute little noise