Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Sounds like he did a lot for them to get them to trust him," Yuu smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then at Shin.

Shin smiles and picks up Haru and Daisuke, walking out of the room and heads for the bathroom.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"yeah I know we are trying anything like hand to gain their trust I think that Daisuke trust us, but Haru is a different story. I have a feeling there's something that's holding him back but I'm just not sure what" Jason Stated

Haru close his eyes as he waited to get to the bathroom. He wondered what they're going to do out you heard both of them mention taking them to the store.

Yuu rubs his chin as he looks at Jason and then nods his head, "well... I am sure everything will be revealed at some point," he scratches the back of his head, ".... it always does."

Daisuke holds onto Shin's shirt and rubs his face on it.

Shin smiles a little and walks into the bathroom, pulling the seat up, "alright, go ahead you two."

Daisuke uses the bathroom and then looks at Haru, shaking his head, "I will... always be there for you Haru so there is no need to be scared."

Shin waits until Daisuke and Haru were done.

Yuu nods his head, "yeah...especially the stuff they been through for their age."

Soon haru finished Using the bathroom and took a deep breath. "Just give me time I don't do well with new people" he whispered

"Table get to know you would like you someday it'll take just a little bit of time"

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head slowly as he leans over, flushing the toilet.

Shin looks and smiles, "do you two need help getting to the sink?"

Yuu nods his head with a sigh, "yeah I suppose I will just have to be patient."

Daisuke looks at Shin and nods his head.

Shin smiles and turns on the sink, picking up Daisuke and Haru, holding them up to the sink.

Yuu tilts his head, "I am? I wasn't informed about that... but I shouldn't complain," he smiles a little.

Daisuke washes his hands and then reaches for the towel, drying his hands.

Shin smiles a little and then turns off the sink.

Yuu tilts his head, "oh.. hm maybe with my owner you did, I don't remember," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuu tilts his head, "I wasn't told certain things... so how was I suppose to know about it?"

Daisuke holds onto Shin while resting his head on Haru.

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's and Daisuke's heads, walking out of the bathroom and heads to the living room.

"Huh..."He said looking at him wondering what was going on with Yuu and wondered why he didn't remember that he was the one who put Yu into this position to begin with.

Haru held on to Shin like his life depended on it he didn't want to go into anyone's arms but Jason and Shin's

Yuu looks at Jason confusingly and rubs the back of his head as he looks over, seeing Shin was coming back with Daisuke and Haru.

Daisuke looks at Haru, seeing how he was holding Shin and rests his head on Shin's chest.

Shin looks down at Haru and rubs his head, "shh it's okay, I am here for you," he smiles and walks over to Yuu and Jason.

Daisuke looks at Haru and holds onto him as well while resting his head on Shin's chest.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah I think we are, they had their little pit stop so they should be good to go."

Yuu looks at Jason, "so what store are we going to," he rubs the back of his head.

"I was thinking the toy stoy for both of them maybe I am not sure." he said looking at him and then started to think.

Haru held on to Shin not wanting to be passed around to anyone

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea to go."

Daisuke holds onto Shin and rests his head on Shin's chest.

Yuu looks at Daisuke and Haru, laughing a little, "they... are sure clinging to you pretty tight," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah they do that when they are scared and its kind of cute." he said smiling as he kissed Shin and then got ready to head out when the car got there. "Alright are we ready to go?" he asked smiling

Haru looked at them and bit his lip

Shin smiles a little and holds onto Haru and Daisuke, following Jason outside and nods his head, "yeah, we are ready."

Yuu smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, quietly heads outside with Jason and Shin.

Daisuke holds onto Shin's shirt, looking forward to going to the toy store.

"Thats good I am ready too." he said heading out the door and smiled as he did so. The car was out front and he got into the car and waited for the others.

Haru didn't know what this Toy store was, but he kind of wanted to see it.

Shin smiles and then heads inside of the car while holding Daisuke and Haru.

Yuu got into the car as well.

Daisuke sits on Shin's lap and looks out the window.

Jason smiled as the car started to move and head to the store.

Haru looked around them and closed his eyes he needed something to hold on to because he was kind of scared, but was happy he had everyone that he did

Shin looks out the window and smiles a little, watching the passing sights.

Yuu rests his chin on his palm while looking out the window.

Daisuke holds onto Haru's hand while looking at him.