Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke rubs against Shin's chest as he holds Haru's hand.

Shin smiles and walks into the dining room, "brought the sleepy heads," he laughs a little as he sits Haru and Daisuke at the table.

"Aww that's cute I made food for you to hope you like it I thought I would try something different today. I am glad you two are getting so much sleep you do need it." He said as he smiled at the two boys

'smells yummy" haru said as he looked at the food on the table

Shin smiles as he then looks at Daisuke and Haru, "would you like everything that is here on your tacos," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Jason before looking at all the stuff on the table. He looks at Shin and then nods his head slowly.

Shin smiles as he starts preparing two tacos for Daisuke, "what about you Haru? Do you want everyone on yours as well?"

Haru nodded as well almost over welmed with all the food there was on the table. It was so much and he had never seen this type of thing before.

Jason smiled as he made his and shins while he was talking care of the kids he was happy he didn't make peppers and onions with this meal

Shin smiles and then starts preparing Haru's tacos as well as he looks over at Jason as he was making theirs.

Daisuke tilts his head as he watches Shin and Jason as they were preparing the dinner.

Shin hands Daisuke and Haru their plates, smiling, "there we go, all done."

Daisuke looks at the strange new food and pokes at it before leaning down, sniffing it, enjoying the aroma of it as he picks it up and starts eating one of the tacos.

Haru watched DAisuke eat it first and then started to eat it as well never seeing anything like this before. Haru smiled at the taste of it and his eyes lit up. "YUMMY!" He said smiling as he started to tear into the taco's and loved every second of eatting the food.

Jason smiled as he watched then and then ate the food himself.

Daisuke blinks a little as he looks down at the taco, smiling a little, "it is very good," he continues to eat the taco, enjoying the taste.

Shin smiles a little and looks at Jason, "looks like we found another food they both like," he laughs a little as he starts eating his food as well.

"Well there was something that Haru didn't like that Daisuke did like," Shin laughs a little as he continues eating.

Daisuke smiles as he continues eating.

"Well obviously, because he thinks of Daisuke as some kind of role model but... he seems to pretty much like what Daisuke likes," Shin looks at Jason as he continues eating.

Daisuke continues to eat until he finishes eating, smiling a little and lets out a soft hiccup.

Shin looks over and laughs a little, pouring two glasses of soda for Daisuke and Haru, handing them their glasses.

Haru nodded and drank some of the food and then ate some more of the food happy that it was so good and loving everything because of it.

Jason smiled and ate more of the food loving how they were just relaxing and being there with them as he ate and watched them eat.

Daisuke sniffs the drink and then drinks some, enjoying the taste of it and finishes up the soda in the glass, letting out a burp. He covers his mouth while slightly blushing, "I'm... sorry."

Shin smiles as he continues eating as he looks at Jason, "at first.. I didn't know how they felt about tacos, but looks like it was a hit," he laughs a little. He blinks a little, "wow, such a big burp came out of such a little guy," he laughs a little.

"Don't be sorry that was a nice one and means you really liked the food." Jason said smiling and looked at him wondering what they should do next.

Haru drank his soda smiled ate more and drank more then he burped as well he was rushing so much because he loved everything that was going on.

"We are going to need to make them more." he looked at him then smiled/

Daisuke looks at Jason and lowers his head, smiling a little as he nods his head, "yes it was really good." He looks over at Haru and laughs a little when he burped.

Shin laughs a little and then looks at Jason, nodding his head, "would you two like anymore tacos? Or are you full," he tilts his head to the side.

Daisuke looks at the plate and then tilts his head, "one more would be good," he smiles a little.

Haru looked at Daisuke and blushed. "Can I have a half of one please I don't think I can eat full one." He said looking down wanting to eat as much as Daisuke was, but couldn't

Jason smiled. "You know what I want 1/2 more to so how about you take one half and I'll take the other half." He said smiling

Haru nodded and licks his lips.

Daisuke looks at Haru and smiles as he looks at his cup, "I might need more soda too," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin smiles and laughs a little as he gets up from the table, "alright, well let's go get 3 more tacos ready. I will probably have one more as well. Tacos are really so good," he smiles a little as he goes to the fridge to get more soda.

Jason smiled as he started to fix the tacos. When he was done he started passing them out to everybody at the table again. "All right as soon as he fills up with sodas we're ready to go again." He said smiling at the two little ones at the table

Shin watches Jason and smiles a little as he watches Jason make the tacos. He pours soda into the glasses and then sits down at the table, "we are glad that you two like tacos," he smiles.

Daisuke looks at Shin and then smiles a little, nodding his head, "yeah... they are really good," he takes hold of the glass, sipping some soda.

"yummy'' was all haru said before digging into the rest of his food eating it as if they were g going out of style.

Jason smiled and ate his food truth was he could eat a few more, but wanted to leave leftovers for the kids

Daisuke smiles as he eats the taco, lets out little sounds since he really did enjoy the tacos.

Shin smiles a little as he looks at Jason, "looks like the tacos was a hit," he eats up his final taco, getting full.

"remind me to make tacos again I'm sure they will absolutely love it.. ....I also think they would love if I fried the shells for them as well" Jason said smiling as he did so.

Haru was so happy when he was done he started rubbing his stomach.

Shin smiles and nods his head as he looks at Daisuke and Haru, "tacos is a pretty easy to remember food though," he laughs a little. "Yeah I am sure they will like that as well."

Daisuke finishes his last taco and drinks more of his drink, letting out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes.

"IT is and I an so happy about it as well." he said smiling as he started to clean up after people stopped eating and everyone was full. "I am happy that all of you are good and love the food." he said smiling and looking and kissed Shin's cheek as he cleaned the room.

"Play or sleep?" Haru asked as he rubbed his stomach happy about everything.