Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru looked at Daisuke and started to cry because he made Daisuke cry. "I made him cry I'm a bad person and should be punished."

"All right let me know if you get hungry or tired..." Jason said looking at him and gave him a warm smile trying to be friendly.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru when he started to cry and continues crying.

"I appreciate it though," Yuu smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Shin tilts his head and sighs, shaking his head, "there is no reason to be punish Haru. What cause Daisuke to start crying," he then picks up Daisuke and Haru, sitting on the bed, "are you... two afraid of Yuu?"

".... Haru is," Daisuke managed to say as he looks at Shin as he wipes his face on his sleeve.

"I see... Haru, I know you two have been through a lot and it might be hard to trust new people, but there is nothing to worry about okay? I know Yuu... all my life and he is very gentle and kind. At least give him a chance, it might surprise you that there are people you can trust out there," Shin rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head.

"I'm sorry I just can't not yet.... I can't trust I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He said looking at him and sighed tears were running down his face. "Some things of I just feel it I can't not yet." He said

"You're welcome anything I can do to make you feel comfortable let me know" he said

Shin looks at Haru and rubs the back of his head, looking off to the side, "Haru... Daisuke, I know you two went through quite the experience where you two were and frankly, I don't blame you both for having trust issues. But you two got to remember this, don't let your past hunt you.. alright? It's not worth get letting it get to you."

Daisuke looks at Shin and lowers his head as he slightly nods it.

Yuu nods his head and rubs the back of his head as he sighs, "did... I do something wrong picking up Daisuke?"

"I can't the fear is too much I can't help it." he whispered and looked at him then sighed not sure what to do next.

"No that was fine...Haru is a hard one to make feel safe." he said looking at Yuu. "I think something happened...More that what we know about something he isn't talking about....Its over running his life and he won't talk about it I have no idea what it is tho." he said

Haru sniffed he didn't want to cry but the tears wouldn't stop

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head a little. He could tell Yuu was just like him and Haru that was forced into something he didn't want to do. He could even tell from Shin that he was like him and Haru as well.

Yuu looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head, "well... maybe Haru will tell someone that he is a lot closer too. Surely he knows not only Daisuke."

Shin sighs a little and smiles a little as he holds Haru to his chest, rubbing the back of his head, "shh it's okay Haru. Things are a lot different now, at least try to remember that. No one is going to hurt you. Both me and Jason are here for the both of you and we won't let anyone hurt you... ever again."

Haru hugged him and cried his whole body shaking from fear he was starting to become overwhelmed by other people's fear and he hated it.

"Yeah maybe haru is just a little overwhelmed I have a feeling." Jason said

Daisuke looks at Haru as he holds onto Shin and then holds onto Haru while resting his head on Shin's chest.

Yuu looks at Jason and nods his head, "it must be hard for them to see someone new," he rubs the back of his head. "Those kids... got greatly messed up, that's for sure but I am sure you and Shin will do a good job in helping them."

Shin smiles and rubs Haru's head, looking at Daisuke and rubs his head as well.

"I.....I can feel others emotion and it was too much for me." Haru finally admitted. "Too much fear...... He hides it, but I feel it...... He was scared what was going to happen today"

"Yeah believe it or not they haven't really fully trusted me or your brother yet....YU... I want to say I'm sorry... Shin he has made me see the error in my ways... I was doing everything that I was taught." He said is voice did sound remorseful

Daisuke tilts his head to the side and looks at Haru.

Yuu rubs the back of his head, "oh... but I am sure they will get there one day." Yuu tilts his head as he looks at Jason, "huh? What are you talking about?"

Shin looks down at Haru and rubs his head, "so everyone in the house, your sensing everyone's fear?" He sighs and rubs Haru's back, "Haru... people experience more then fear you know," he pokes Haru's nose with a smile.

"You don't know what I did to you?" he asked looking at him wondering if he did remember or not.

Haru nodded. "Everyone..." he said wanting to cry and closed his eyes wondering what he should do next or even see. "I scared for them." he said looking at them

Yuu rubs his chin as he tries to remember but then shakes his head, "... no don't think so."

Daisuke looks at Haru and looks to the side with his head lowered, keeping his head on Shin's chest.

Shin smiles a little and shakes his head, "... silly boys. Life isn't perfect but there is so much emotions and feelings than fear," he gently pats Haru's head.

"I'm the reason why you are in this place to begin with..." He said looking at him then shook his head wondering what happened to him.

"But thats why I feel in there fear." he said looking at him and teared up looking at Shin

Yuu looks at Jason and taps his finger on his chin, "I ... thought I was here to visit Shin," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Haru as he was tearing up, starting to make him cry as well.

Shin sighs and shakes his head as he wipes Haru's tears, smiling, "your too young to be worrying about that kind of stuff. There is no reason to overthink things."

He looked at him wondering if he didn't blame him. "You know what never mind and yes I want you to have fun with your Brother." he said looking at him smiling

"But I feel it What should I do hide my emotions?" he said as he looked at him and then sighed wondering if it was better if he hid his emotions.

Yuu looks at Jason and tilts his head a little, "hmm... what kind of fun?"

Daisuke looks at Haru and rubs his eyes a little.

Shin rubs his chin, "well..I am not saying that. But you need to know your and Daisuke's life is now different. The stuff you two went through before won't happen again if that has anything to do with it."

"I don't know like maybe movie night or something so you can bond with the kids or something like that." he said smiling and looked at him.

"I don't want to do anything please don't make me do things like that again please." he whispered he didn't want to go back not now or ever. "If you do kill me ok I can't live like that no more."

Yuu rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "alright.. that sounds good," he smiles.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then Shin, hoping that what he was saying was true.

Shin looks at Haru and then holds him and Daisuke, "I promise... me and Jason won't let anything like those experiences happen again."

"Yeah I'm sure he will be out with both of the kids soon they will warm up to you it took them a while to warm up to us and they are still not 100% warmed up to us." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed.

"If you lie I not sure what I will do." he whispered as he was shaking from fear

Yuu slowly nods his head, "is there... anyone they are like close too?"

Daisuke holds onto Shin and bites his bottom lip, "I... don't want to see unknown strangers and ... them doing stuff to me."

Shin looks at Daisuke and then Haru, holding them, "everything will be fine now. The two of you are not alone anymore, you have me and Jason," he smiles a little.

"yeah a guard he was nice to them they ran over when seeing him in public so now he is gonna teach them. That's the only person I can think of that's really close to them." He said

" Fine but I don't want him to touch me right now...." He said

Yuu rubs the back of his head, "I see. So he is the only one? They must really like him if they are willing to go up to him," he laughs a little. "So what is he going to teach them?"

Daisuke looks at Haru, wishing he would give Yuu a chance.

Shin nods his head, "I am sure Yuu will value your decision," he rubs Haru's head with a smile.

"Well from what he told us is he was helping them out. It was the only way to get them to be calm I guess he would take them out and give them a brake from there issues." he said

He looked at them and closed his eye. "I don't care." he whispered

Yuu looks at Jason and then sighs a little, shrugging his shoulders, "well... at least they found someone to trust."

Daisuke starts to whimper and holds himself as he tries to get off Shin's lap, "...potty."

Shin gets up, "need to go to the bathroom Daisuke? How about you Haru?"

"yeah hopefully soon they will be able to trust us just as much as him." Jason said smiling happily he wanted to give those to the best lives ever.

Haru nodded he had to go to the bathroom as well he sighed and looked at the ground