Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I thought that was weird as well, but you know its what ever you know." he said smiling and looked at him then held Shin close. "I wonder why it took Haru so long to warm up to him I just don't understand." he whispered

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin laughs a little and nods his head, "I bet Yuu doesn't care since he got Daisuke and Haru to like him," he smiles a little. Shin cuddles with Jason and looks at him, "I am not sure... it could have something to do with Daisuke in a way."

Shin laughs a little, "they were together... when they went through all those bad experiences so their bond is very close that's for sure. The moment something happens to Daisuke, it's like Haru shuts down. I can tell they are going to be a cute couple when they get older," he smiles.

"YEah I can tell to....Its just hard that Haru shuts down he needs to learn how to deal with everything you know." he said sighing and shook his head thinking about it

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, nodding his head but smiles, "but you got to admit they really do have a cute bond," he smiles and rests his head on Jason with a yawn.

"They do have a cute bond it makes me happy to see both of them like that." he said smiling and kissed Shin then looked at his brother who was sleeping on the couch.

Shin nods his head, "I am glad... we decided to get both of them," he smiles and kisses Jason. He looks at Yuu while he was fast asleep on the couch and laughs a little, "I guess he exhausted himself."

Shin nods his head as he slowly lays down his head, "well... we should rest up as well," he smiles a little.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little, cuddling him as he lets out a soft yawn and falls asleep.

Shin cuddles with Jason while he sleeps, smiling a little as he nuzzles against Jason in his sleep.

Shin smiles in his sleep while holding onto Jason, mumbling softly and slowly turns on his other side.

Jason smiled and looked at him wondering what to do next he was so happy that everything was going on. "Its only 3 pm and I can't sleep no matter what I do." he whispered

Shin mumbles a little as he wakes up and looks at Jason, "hm? Still awake? Well maybe that is good. I mean after all, it means you will be able to sleep later when it's night time," he laughs a little.