Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"So how many cats are we getting? Just one," Shin laughs a little and then kisses Jason with a smile. He looks at Yuu and laughs a little, "he looks like he is going to fall off the couch," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin smiles, "aw that's so sweet your willing to give them both a cat," he kisses Jason's cheek as well.

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, nodding his head, "yeah I agree. I am looking forward to going to the pet store with Daisuke and Haru. Oh and them seeing Koichi's cats. I bet they weren't expecting he would adopt the cats they liked," he laughs a little.

Shin nods his head with a smile, "yeah they look rather happy in the photo. They must really like Koichi and his girlfriend," he looks at Jason.

Shin sighs and nods his head, "well... at least now they don't have to go through it anymore. They are safe with being with us now," he smiles. He nods his head, smiling, "yeah me too and with Koichi having them, that means Daisuke and Haru might be able to see them again."

Shin smiles as he looks at Jason, kissing his cheek as well. He then looks at the door and lowers his head, "... you go answer it and I will wake up Yuu," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason nodded as he went to the door and answered it it wasn't that we thought it would be it was his owner coming to get yuu. "give us just a bit he decided to take a nap for waking him up right now"

Shin looks at Yuu and shakes him slightly, "Yuu... your owner is here to pick you up. It's time to wake up."

Yuu's owner looks at Jason and nods his head as he waits for Yuu to wake up.

Yuu wakes up slowly and looks at Shin, "it's time already...," he yawns and stretches, rubbing his eyes as he gets off the couch, stretching.

Jason smiled and waited for Yu to get up with a gentle smile on his face waiting to see what was going on. "Yeah he will be here any minuet now." He replied and looked at him

Shin walks with Yuu to the door and looks at him, "well.. see you again okay," he smiles a little.

Yuu nods his head with a smile, "of course," he walks outside and pulls down his shirt collar.

"Well see you next time," Yuu's owner mentions as he clips a leash back onto Yuu's collar and walks with him to the car.

"see you." Jason said waving them off wondering what they should do new should they take the kids to the pet store or not? Jason didn't know and decided for the kids to keep sleeping

Shin looks as Yuu was going into the car and watches the car drive off. He then looks at Jason, "hm... we can see if they are awake enough to want to go. I am sure the idea of seeing animals will convince them," he laughs a little.

Haru was in-between sleep and awake at this moment he didn't know what he wanted to do as he heard an car drive away.

Jason kissed shin and smiled then held him close

Daisuke slowly wakes up and looks at Haru, tilting his head, "your awake," he lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes.

Shin blushes a little and kisses Jason, holding onto him with a smile.

haru nodded and looked at him. "Not sure if I want to be up or not but heard a car." he said looking at him and then sighed not sure what to do next.

Jason then started to walk to the kids room

Daisuke tilts his head and rubs his chin, "maybe.... Shin's brother was going home or something," he yawns and mumbles a little, rubbing his eyes.

Shin walks with Jason to the kid's room.

"Maybe I don't know if he was or not." Haru said yawning and looked around the room happy that he had the music and he wanted food just a little.

Jason knocked on the door

Daisuke tilts his head, "I mean... he wasn't living here so it probably was just Shin's brother leaving."

Shin looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke perks his head up and gets off the bed, walking to the door and opens it, seeing Shin and Jason.

Daisuke moves out of the way so Shin and Jason could enter the room.

Shin smiles, "did you two have a good rest," he walks into the room.