Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"You think so I know we really try, but I don't know what we should do other than that we are working hard to be the best that they need. Tho going from 0 kids to 2 now that is really hard I think we adjusted right, but I just hope we can do what is best for those two." he said

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well... maybe Koichi can give us some pointers on how to take care of Daisuke and Haru," he laughs a little.

Yuu tilts his head, "I am guessing... this Koichi is the one that Daisuke and Haru like?"

"Maybe I never know what to do with these two and maybe he can do it I want to help them and yeah Koichi is the person who they both like he was the person that helped both of them threw hell. I'm sure Haru isn't telling us anything. I know more happened to him then just being abused." he said

"Well nothing wrong with some advice, I mean... he does know them longer so he surely discovered somethings we don't know about them," Shin looks at Jason.

Yuu looks at Jason and then Shin, rubbing his chin, "... sounds like this Koichi is someone very important to Daisuke and Haru." He tilts his head, "hm? Something Haru is hiding? Do you think Koichi would know?"

"I have no idea or not it seems like stuff for haru got worse after Koichi left. I told him the state I found him in and he was shocked to say the least." He said looking at him and then sighing not sure what to do next.. "I might try to ask him, but I have no idea."

Shin looks at Jason and rubs the back of his head, "well what happened happened.... and the best we can do is help them recover from all that pain and suffering."

Yuu looks at Shin and Jason, "sounds like... you two will have a hard journey ahead," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, nodding his head, "yeah we need to show them they don't need to just trust Koichi but Jason and myself as well, even you Yuu," he smiles.

Yuu looks at Shin and laughs a little, "well I feel like Daisuke is more open towards me than Haru is..," he rubs the back of his head. "And he was the one that... was getting sex trafficked right? I would think his trust would be... very very hard to gain."

"no Haru was the one getting tortured buy anybody and everybody it seemed. he was the one who recently had to have surgery to make his hands work properly. Daisuke is the one that was being sex trafficking" he said

Shin looks at Jason and nudges him, "that is what Yuu said... wasn't Daisuke the one to get sex trafficked. But... regardless... what has been done is done now. All we can do is ... help them and make them feel more comfortable towards us as well."

Yuu looks at Shin and Jason before looking out the window, rubbing the back of his head.

Shin shakes his head and then sighs, "let's just say... they both have their issues but we are not completely sure what happened with Haru." He nods his head, "yeah I wonder.. if Yuu's owner will be waiting."

Yuu just watches as Daisuke and Haru sleep so peacefully.

Jason looked at the time and looks back at shin. "Your brother should still have a couple more hours with us. I set it up to where you and him can take some real quality time together." Jason said as they got to the house and he got out and picked up haru who was still sleeping.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles, nodding his head, "oh, well that's good to know." He picks up Daisuke while he was still sleeping.

Yuu gets out of the car and grabs the bags, closing the car door.

Jason smiled as he took Haru inside after unlocking the door and smiled at him. "Alright what should we do now should we put them in there beds or not?" Jason asked looking at him then sighed trying to think about this

Shin walks inside the house and looks at Jason, "hm... well I am sure sleeping on a bed would be a lot more comfortable so we should take them to their room."

Yuu walks inside the house, closing the door since he was the last one to enter and sits on the couch.

Shin places Daisuke on the bed with all of his toys and smiles, rubbing both Haru's and Daisuke's head and watches Jason as he turns on the radio.

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, "well... I am sure eventually they will open up to him. I mean... Daisuke kind of has open up to him. We just need Haru to as well."

Shin nods his head and laughs a little, "that's true, but I am sure there are some things Haru doesn't like. We did discover a couple things he doesn't like."

"Yeah that's true," Shin smiles a little. "I mean it's good in a way, I think he doesn't like pancakes or waffles," he rubs his chin a little.

"I'm sure its pancakes." he said looking at him and thought about it. "Yeah he likes waffles." he said looking at him and thought about it and smiled. "So its up to You if you want to make some lunch for the boys." He said smiling at Yu