Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke lowers his head, sad to know there were stuff that he still didn't know about Haru and he was with him for a while. He lets out a yawn and rubs his eyes.

"I don't... even want to think what would happen if we didn't," Shin sighs and shakes his head.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru looked down and felt bad that he didn't tell Daisuke, but he couldn't he should couldn't if he admitted it then it happened. It was something haru wanted to forget. Haru felt bad and walked over to the bed that was down in the play room and laid in it feeling that Daisuke didn't want him and more as he curled up in a ball.

"I feel that Haru is hiding something even from Daisuke." Jason said sighing. "I can see it in his eyes."

Daisuke looks over at Haru and tilts his head, "what's wrong," he walks over to the bed.

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "it's kinda crazy... Daisuke was able to tell what happened to him... but Haru is refusing to tell. It must be pretty bad," he sighs.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you what he did to me in one day..... If I tell you that I have to acknowledge it myself.....I can't not right now."

"I'm sure it's pretty bad.he just you might not want to talk about it right now he will in time." He said

Daisuke looks at Haru and slowly lowers his head but nods it, looking to the side sadly.

Shin rubs the back of his neck, "I suppose that is true, but if it gets any worst... we should take him to a therapist. I am sure the both need one pretty bad."

"I would still like it if we slept together but I know you're probably upset with me." Haru said. The bad thing about it if you didn't have him sleep with him that memory would come back over and over. he buried it so deep he didn't know why it was coming to the surface now.

'I know we should but what are the chances of either of them talking to a therapist? They have locked everything away so tightly especially haru...... I know something really bad happened to him. I have a feeling when we find out I will probably go to the slave market and kill that dude."

Daisuke looks over at Haru and shakes his head as he crawls into the bed and curls up with Haru.

Shin sighs and pouts a little, "yeah... if they can't talk to each other about all their pain nor talk to us about it, there is no way they will talk to a therapist," he sighs. He blinks and shakes his head, "what... happens if you get put in jail if you do something like that.. that is a serious crime. And it's not like I can do much... since you staged everything for my death so everyone knows I am dead. The only person... that discovered it was my brother and who knows if he still has his memories intact," he crosses his arms.

Haru held him close as he went to sleep happy that he was with him

"the only thing we can hope for is that they talk to each other and can get better. They will need each other growing up this will not be a simple issue that is fixed overnight." Jason stated

Daisuke smiles a little as he holds onto Haru and slowly falls asleep.

Shin nods his head, "yeah... they both went through such traumatic experiences. I feel very bad for them," he sighs a little. "I wish we can do more to help them," he rubs the back of his head.

Hari was sleeping soundly untill he saw the guards face in his dream he woke up in a cold sweat and held on to Daisuke.

"I know it'll just take time. I will have to be patient." He said smiling

Daisuke wakes up as he looks at Haru, "Haru? Is everything okay," he tilts his head.

Shin nods his head, "I am sure one day, they will get there," he smiles.

Daisuke hugs Haru, "don't worry, I am right here. I will make the bad dreams go away."

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head then tilting his head, sighing a little, "I wonder... if his owner is taking good care of him," he lowers his head.

Haru nodded and looked at him then took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen next. "Thanks I'm sorry." he whispered and held him

"I have no idea so you are going to have to see for yourself I guess." he said looking at him

Daisuke shakes his head, "no it's okay," he holds onto Haru, "... just hold onto me while you sleep."

Shin nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "yeah... I suppose so," he walks to the window and watches out the window, looking out for his brother.

"thank you." He said holding onto Daisuke as he started to fall back asleep. this time going back to sleep he didn't have bad dreams he had dreams of what they were going to do in the future and he liked it.

"Yeah." Jason said as he looked toward shin. "I don't know what time your brother will be here all I know is he's coming today I haven't got any word that he's not coming." He said smiling

Daisuke nods his head and holds onto Haru as he sleeps with Haru, smiling.

Shin looks over at Jason and smiles a little, "oh, I am just keeping a look out just for when he gets here," he rubs the back of his head.

Haru cuddled closer when the nightmares would come, but then they would go away.

'alright I understand that you are looking for him..." He said feeling a little bad about selling him as a slave

Daisuke just continue to hold onto Haru as he was sleeping, trying his best to help Haru so he can sleep.

Shin looks over at Jason and tilts his head, "is everything alright," he rubs the back of his had as he looks at Jason confusingly.

Haru slept soundly as he was holding happy that he wasn't having any current nightmare right now he did wonder how his life was going to be if he kept this secret.

"Nothing I was just thinking wondering what time he's going to show up." He looked out the window and saw a car pull up to his house. "I think this might be them"

Daisuke was sleeping soundly as he was holding onto Haru.

Shin tilts his head, "I am sure he will be here soon," he rubs the back of his head and then perks his head up as he saw a car, "that or are you expecting any visitors," he laughs a little.

Haru held daisuke and sighed wondering what they should do next in his sleep.

"I am only expecting yours and there teacher and there teacher doesn't drive that type of care either." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek wondering what to do next.

Daisuke nuzzles against Haru and smiles as he continues to sleep, holding onto Haru.

Shin tilts his head as he looks at Jason, "so you know who it is just by looking at the car?"

"You be good... I will be back later to pick you up," Shin's brother's master mentions as he unclips the least from the male's collar. "Go have fun with your brother," he then drives off.

Yuu. Shin's brother, nods his head as he looks at the house, watching his master drive away and walks to the door, knocking on the door.

Haru was happy in his dream this dream was about the future. Let him and Daisuke grew up together and grew old and nothing about their passed away time down.

Jason got up when there was a knock on the door and walked over to an open the door. "Come in your brothers in the kitchen right now." He said as he took shins brother to the kitchen and then decided to leave them alone for a bit

Daisuke continues to sleep while holding Haru. He couldn't wait for him and Haru to forget all about the past and just live happily with Jason and Shin.

Shin wondered if Yuu was going to want anything to drink so he went to the kitchen.

Yuu went inside the house and silently follows Jason into the kitchen, seeing Shin and watched Jason as he left, tilting his head and then goes to hug Shin.

Shin blinks and looks, smiling as he looks at Yuu, "oh, hi Yuu, you... kinda startled me." He looks at Yuu, glad to see not much as changed to him, other than him wearing a collar, his eyes were a lot dark from the sudden enslaving and his hair was a bit different how it use to be.

Daisuke perks his head up as he heard a faint door closing sound and tilts his head.