Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Haru woke up from hearing the door he started to whimper not from being scared but from the suddenly being awake. "Who here?" He asked yawning

Jason left the two boys alone. Now that Sinn showed him a different way he actually sure to get emotions started to feel guilty about this whole situation.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke shakes his head and then blinks a little, "I think I heard Shin and Jason talking about Shin's brother coming to visit," he rubs the back of his head.

Shin watches Jason leave and tilts his head, "so uh... are you thirsty," he looks at Yuu.

Yuu nods his head and watches as Jason leaves, "yeah... that will be great."

Haru looked at him. "Would he hurt us? He whispered wanting to go up and see them, but was scared about it.

Jason set on the couch and turned ok the TV sighing knowing that this was all his fault. 'damn shin for giving me emotions' he thought

"I don't think he would... I mean... Shin is nice so maybe his brother is too," Daisuke wasn't really sure since he never met Shin's brother.

Shin gives some water to Yuu and then looks into the other room, "do...you want something to drink Jason?"

Yuu smiles a little and drinks the water silently as Shin was talking to Jason.

"maybe you never know should we go up to check? Or maybe stay down here?" He asked a little scared of going either way.

"No thank you I'm fine right now. don't worry about me being here just spend time with your brother okay." he said smiling in the most compassionate voice.

Daisuke tilts his head and rubs his chin as he thinks, "well... we got to meet him anyway, so mind as well now while he is here."

Shin tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "but... I need to look after you as well," he pouts.

Yuu drinks his water in silence, tilting his head confusingly.

Shin sighs and drinks his water while he pouts.

"ok I guess we can go up." Har said taking Daisukes hand and shaking as he started to head upstairs.

He shook his head and smiled. "You know I take care of you...I'm fine now ok shin. Have fun with your brother I don't want to intrude." He said smiling

Daisuke holds onto Haru's hand, "don't worry, I am here for you," he smiles and heads upstairs.

Yuu looks at Shin and rubs the back of his head, "so... weird question, have you and your boyfriend... been active with your sexual acts," he whispers and nudges Shin.

Shin blushes a little and looks at Yuu, "uh... well since we adopted two kids, we haven't... been that active," he scratches the back of his head.

Daisuke holds Haru's hand as he walked up the stairs with Haru, looking around.

Yuu tilts his head and laughs a little, "ah, I see. I didn't know.. since I don't see them."

Shin pouts a little, "... perv," he nudges Yuu and then looks into the living room and smiles, "well it seems they are rather curious about you to be woken up by their naps just to see you."

Haru followed where the noise was coming from in peaks around the corner but was still hiding behind the wall.

"Incoming" Jason said smiling wondering if he should get up or not to see about them.

Daisuke looks at Jason and tilts his head, not really seeing Shin or the stranger.

Shin looks at Yuu, "if you do meet them... be gentle, they both went through a lot before we adopted them," Shin then leans his brother into the living room.

Yuu nods his head, "alright I will try not to scare them," he rubs the back of his head as he follows Shin.

Haru looked at him and then hid behind the wall kind of scared to meet the both of them. "Does he look nice?" he whispered looking at daiskue wondering what to do next.

Jason smiled and turned on cartoons for the kids

Daisuke tightly holds Haru's hand, looking at Haru and tries to comfort him as he looks at the stranger. He tilts his head to the side, kinda sensing that the man has been through some pain as well.

Shin looks at Yuu and then Haru and Daisuke, smiling, "hi there Haru and Daisuke, this is Yuu, he is my brother."

Yuu looks at Haru and Daisuke, leaning down a little, "hey there, it's nice to meet you two," he smiles.

Daisuke tightly holds onto Haru's hand as he looks at Yuu, "It's... nice to meet you."

Shin smiles and then leans down, rubbing Haru's head, "shhh everything is okay."

Yuu looks at Daisuke and then Haru, smiling, "so I can see which one is the shy one and which one is the more... easy going one," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and holds his hand, looking at Haru as he tries his best to comfort him.

Shin smiles when he saw how much Daisuke was trying to relax Haru.

Yuu smiles a little, "aw you don't need to be so shy. I am not the type to hurt children," he rubs the back of his head. Yuu may have been but he still had his humanity left.

Haru nodded and looked at him. You could tell that he was still extremely nervous and shy almost as if he didn't know what to do but he did relax a little bit more when Daisuke was holding his hand and reassuring him that everything would be okay "I'm......I'm....haru"he said who's voice breaking up

Daisuke looks up at Shin's brother, "and... I am Daisuke," he holds onto Haru's hand but also holding on Shin's pant leg since he was closer.

Shin looks down at Daisuke and Haru, "it's alright you two, Yuu won't hurt you okay?"

Yuu smiles and leans down a bit, "well it's nice to meet both off you Daisuke and Haru."

Haru nodded and looked at him still not sure about him and looked like he was going to run and hide from the world.

Jason smiled and looked towards the room and smiled wondering what he should do to make it better

Shin looks at Daisuke really hoping that he was enough to help relax Haru.

Daisuke looks up at Yuu and slightly takes hold of his hand, closing his eyes, "your hand... feels like Shin's."

Yuu smiles and laughs a little, "ah... well I am the older brother but I am still his sibling and you can tell."

Jason sighed and walked into the room

Haru ran over to hide behind Jason and he picked him up. "Hey there one of our big strong boys. Let me tell you something." He said kissing harus head like a loving father. "I promise I won't let anything hurt you and if anyone who comes into this house hurt you let me know, but that means you also have to give them a chance. I know it's scary, but you can also meet really great people." He said smiling at haru.

Haru looked to the brother and then back at Jason. Tears wanted to come onto his eyes.

"Awww your doing so much so fast I know...I know.." he said rubbing his back.

Haru wanted to be with daiskue but was scared.

Jason looked at shin and sighed. "Why don't you have your brother give something to Haru? Maybe that will make him warm up to him?"

Daisuke watches Haru and lowers his head a little as he continues to poke and touch Yuu's hand, feeling how nice and soft they were."

Yuu laughs a little as he watches Daisuke.

Shin smiles a little and then looks at Jason, "hm... do you want me to go to the store with Yuu and see what we can find to get Haru something?"

"Its up to you." He said looking at Haru and then smiled as he kissed his cheek. "What would you get him? If you went to the store?" he asked looking at him then thought about it. "I might have to go with you tho I don't know." He said looking at the kids and rubbed his head. "I don't know what to do."

Haru looked around and took a deep breath.