Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru and nuzzles up to the plush toys with a smile.

Shin shrugs his shoulders, "maybe he just wants to buy what he found for Daisuke and Haru," he laughs a little. He nods his head as he walks with Jason to the cash registers.

Yuu finishes paying for the music playing toys, the batteries and the cat plush.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru looked at him his eyes were filled with joy and it made him happy.

Jason shook his head. "It's not just that I want to apologize to him for what happened and he didn't even know what happened" he said as he paid for the toys

Daisuke holds onto the toys and watches Yuu.

Yuu holds onto the bags while waiting for Shin and Jason.

Shin tilts his head to the side, "hm... well maybe being turned into a slave... corrupted his mind."

He smiled as he paid for all the toys for Haru and Daisuke and looked happy when he did it as well. "Maybe I don't know tho." he whispered

Haru held his plushies and didn't want to let go he loved them so much

Shin shrugs his shoulders, "I mean... it did happen rather quickly," he lowers his head and looks at Haru, smiling a little.

Daisuke holds onto his plushies and smiles a little.

Yuu looks at Shin and Jason, "are we ready to go," he holds onto bag.

"Maybe." he said sighing as he headed to the car and smiled. "You know I think they might like you more now for getting them that,: he said.

Haru looked around then closed his eyes

Shin heads to the car and then looks at Yuu, smiling, "I am sure you will be happy if that is all it took."

Yuu laughs a little, "I got rechargeable batteries for the toys to make things easier."

Daisuke looks at Shin, Jason, Yuu and then Haru, letting out a soft yawn.

"Nice thinking I am sure Haru will warm up to you in no time at all now." he said smiling.

Haru looked at him with a weird look not sure what to do next. THen yawned as well.

"Aww I think we have two sleepy boys." Jason said

Yuu nods his head with a smile, "I .... sure hope so," he sighs a little.

Daisuke rests his head on Jason's chest and slowly starts closing his eyes.

Shin smiles, "I guess that is a sign we need to go home," he laughs a little.

"Yeah." he said as he got into the car and smiled looking at him and then got everyone ready to head home. "It took Haru a while to warm up to me as well I had to hurt him to make him feel better." he said sighing

Haru blinked

Yuu gets into the car and looks at Jason, tilting his head, "huh..? What do you mean?"

"Oh um... Haru's hands were messed up so he had to have surgery," Shin rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke looks at Haru and rests his head on him with a smile as he looks at the toys he got, yawning softly.

"his hands we're broken and put into metal gloves. When they did they were popped out of the socket and didn't heal right. Only first gun in my head to pop the fingers back into the socket before getting him to surgery." He said looking at Haru who was cuddling his animals and going to sleep.

you couldn't tell all the stuff that haru had been through.

"Damn... It must have been rather rough for these two.. and they are just kids," Yuu sighs and shakes his head, looking at Daisuke, "so Haru had that issue... uh what about Daisuke? Was anything wrong with him?"

Daisuke was sleeping while resting his head on Haru.

Shin looks at Yuu and then looks at Jason, "uh... well... Daisuke went through a pretty... dramatic experience as well," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah there was a lot of stuff he went threw as well he was being sold out to people." he said looking at him sighing. "To this day he can't have some candy because he is triggered and went back to a bad place." he said looking at him.

Haru went to sleep as well happy that he was sleeping

Yuu looks over in the back seat at both Daisuke and Haru as they were sleeping, sighing and shakes his head, "ugh.. very horrible. How can someone treat kids like that? I feel so bad for them."

Shin sighs and nods his head, "yeah... both Jason and myself feel really bad for Daisuke and Haru. But the best we can do is help them get new and better memories and all the love they deserve."

Daisuke was fast asleep while resting on Haru.

"Yeah they need happy lives and I want them to be happy for all time you know." he said looking down at the two kids who were sleeping. "Alright lets see we are almost home." he said

Haru started to make noise in his sleep

Shin looks at Jason and then Yuu, nodding his head, "we need to do what we can for them... that way, they can fully trust us." He looks at Daisuke and Haru as they slept, smiling.

Yuu sighs a little and shakes his head a little, "yeah I am sure you two will take good care of them," he smiles.

Daisuke mumbles a little in his sleep as he holds onto his plush toys.

"Yeah we just have to work with them. We even found someone to teach them at home because of what was going on with them and they both love that person." he said looking at him

Haru was sleeping holding his plushies

Yuu tilts his head, "they love this person? Is it someone they know? They seem rather shy around others."

Shin looks at Yuu, "uh well... he was one of the guards that kept their sanity.. while they were at a market."

Daisuke cuddles up to Haru while sleeping.

"YEah they do know him he is really nice and I never saw them run to anyone like they ran to him before." he said smiling. HE helped them out in there time of need."

Haru was making some more noises

Shin looks at Jason and laughs a little, "yeah they sure didn't waste no time running to his side. It was so cute... though I kinda wish they can do that kind of stuff to us," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. "But I am glad he was there for them."

Yuu looks at Shin and Jason, smiling, "he sounds like a pretty great guy," he rubs the back of his head.

Daisuke soundly sleeps and slowly turns to his side.

"it was really cute I do wish they did it to us, but I am guessing that it will take time for them to love us that much." Jason said looking at him

Haru made more cute noises

Shin nods his head but then smiles, "I am glad they have someone they can fully trust."

Yuu looks at Daisuke and Haru as they slept, smiling.

Daisuke mumbles softly in sleep.

Shin nods his head and smiles, "me too. I will be with Daisuke and Haru as long as possible."

Yuu laughs a little, "you two sound like the perfect dads for both Daisuke and Haru."