Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin continues feeding Haru slowly, smiling a little.

Daisuke looks at Haru and bites his bottom lip, "Haru.... says his arms are itchy as well and wants to scratch them really bad but can't," he finishes eating.

Koichi looks at Daisuke and then Haru, "hm... well there is a way to help that. But where does your arms itch," he looks at Haru.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru looks at all of them and then took a deep breath before explaining where. "It's the palm of my hand my wrist and then then I don't know what it's called but it's in between my wrist and shoulder." Her it was actually talking about his forearm it was also itching.

Koichi listens to Haru and rubs his chin as he nods his head, "alright so this has been proven to help. I even did it once and it worked successfully."

Shin tilts his head, wondering what Koichi was going to do.

Daisuke looks at Koichi confusingly and tilts his head.

Koichi takes Haru's arm and gently taps it where Haru said it was itchy.

Haru looked at him confused when he started to tap it didn't hurt at all, but the itch was starting to go away and that made him really happy. "It worked." He said as the itching stopped and he was now happy

Shin blinks and then smiles, "I wouldn't think something like that would actually help with a scratch."

Daisuke looks at Haru, glad he was no longer as itchy as he was.

Koichi laughs a little and rubs Haru's head, "I am glad that helped."

Koichi smiles as he goes back to eating.

Daisuke goes back to eating, glad what Koichi did helped Haru.

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, going back to feeding him.

Shin smiles and stops feeding Haru, "alright," he rubs Haru's head and starts eating now.

Daisuke finishes up eating.

Koichi smiles and helps Haru with his drink.

Haru started to drink his drink he didn't really understand how they knew what he wanted he never really vocalize he wanted could they reminds? Haru was soon done and yawned he was full and happy and he wasn't thirsty. Who had no idea what he wanted to do next.

Shin continues to eat as he watches Koichi give Haru something to drink.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then yawns as well.

Koichi smiles, "are both of you getting tired now," he rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

Shin nods his head and looks at Koichi, "can you bring Haru and Daisuke to the living room since your done eating?"

Daisuke looks at Koichi and looks at the living room, wondering what they were going to watch.

"Sure no problem," Koichi stands up and picks up Haru and Daisuke, carrying them to the couch in the living room.

Jason continued eating and sin finished up himself. He was glad that both boys were full and happy right now, but he was also sad about haru not being able to do anyting as of yet.

Haru nodded he got a little excited for the movie it was the first time he's ever asked for something like this he didn't really care what they did as long as they did it.

Shin finishes eating as well and takes all the plates to the sink so they could get washed. Once he had all the plates and cups, he starts washing the dirty dishes.

Koichi sits Haru and Daisuke down on the couch, turning on the tv and starts flipping through the channels.

Daisuke watches Koichi and looks at Haru, wondering what to watch.

Haru took a deep breath not knowing what he needed to do as he watched the channels being flipped he didn't even know what he wanted to watch, but he hoped it was good what ever it was.

Jason finished eating and then started to wash his dishes.

Daisuke looks at the channels as Koichi was flipping the channels and reaches over, pulling on Koichi's shirt.

Koichi looks at Daisuke, "you want this channel? Alright," he smiles as he places the remote on the couch.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru with Koichi and smiles, "I am surprise they open up to him so much so quickly," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I think its because he helped them out. Kids cling onto what they know." he said looking at him with a smile.

Haru nodded and started to watch the TV that Daisuke picked really liking the show

Shin looks at Koichi with Haru and Daisuke and nods his head, "I hope... they are like that with us at some point," he pouts a little.

Koichi moves out of the way so Haru and Daisuke can watch the tv.

Daisuke rests his head on Haru's arm and watches the show.

"maybe some day they will be like that to us. Trust be isn't built overnight." Jason explained then kissed shin.

Haru snuggled into the couch and started to watch the TV the show was very interesting and haru liked it

Shin nods his head, "yeah I guess your right," he smiles and kisses Jason.

Daisuke smiles as he looks at Haru while he continues watching tv.

Haru watched the TV show and he actually really kind of enjoyed it he wondered if Daisuke enjoyed it too. Haru could kind of understand what was going on, but he was slower than a normal child because of all the abuse.

Jason I smiled and looked at him. "We just have to give it time. They trust us a lot more now than they did when we first got them."

Daisuke slowly perks up while sitting as he continues walking the show on the tv, smiling as he really enjoyed watching this kind of show.

Shin looks at Jason before looking at Daisuke and Haru, smiling, "you.. do have a point. They seem a lot better now then before."

Haru saw how Daisuke liked the show an me turned his head trying to understand the show that they were watching. Haru was slower than normal when it came to things like that yes he was younger, but he also had a lot of trama in his life.

Jason sighed. "So just so you know......I think haru might have a learning curve....." He said

Daisuke looks over at Haru and holds his hand, smiling a little as he goes back to watching the tv, resting his head on Haru's arm.

Koichi smiles a little, glad he has seen Daisuke and Haru grow from their experience, wondering how they would be once they reach adulthood.

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, nodding his head, "well... that is why Koichi will gladly teach them so they learn. I mean.. they both miss out in school so it only makes sense why they have a learning problem, especially Haru," he sighs a little.