Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah he is going to hate me tho because I am the one who through him into it." he said looking at him then took a deep breath wondering what do do next and loved to even think about everything that was going to happen. "Alright Maybe we should make some food for later."

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Well... maybe if your lucky he will forget... with all the pleasure he felt," Shin laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "yeah but we should let Daisuke and Haru sleep a little more. I feel kind of bad keep waking them up."

Koichi walks into Daisuke's and Haru's room. He decided to make a pit stop first in the bathroom. He looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling, rubbing their heads slowly, "you two look so happy now," he whispers slightly.

"I know I feel bad for making them wake up in the world sometimes you can't help it. I am just surprised that they keep sleeping as much as I do who would have known kids slept this much." He said

Haru gently open his eyes. "Happy it feels nice." He whispered

Shin looks at Jason and sighs, rubbing the back of his head, "they must have slept horribly before to sleep so much. It must have took a lot of energy to live in those conditions," he shakes his head.

Daisuke slowly opens his eyes as he looks up at the guard, yawning, "it feels nice... not being at the market no more."

Koichi smiles and rubs the back of his neck, "well... you two go back to sleep, I will see you two tomorrow okay," he rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

"See you... tomorrow," Daisuke rubs his eyes and falls back asleep.

"Of course, I promise," Koichi smiles as he walks out of Daisuke's and Haru's room, walking to the living room, "well see you two tomorrow and thanks again for taking care of them."

Shin looks at Koichi and smiles, "of course and thank you for doing the best you can to keep them from breaking. See you tomorrow."

Haru went to sleep holding Daisuke happy to be warm and holding him he was really starting to like this place and he thought it might be dangerous for him to start to like it as well.

"You are more than welcome I just feel bad that we didn't know about them sooner. If I did know that they were there we would of got to them sooner." Jason said

Daisuke smiles as he holds onto Haru as he sleeps. He was glad he was hear with Haru as well as Shin and Jason, glad they were nice to them.

Koichi shakes his head, "don't worry about it so much, I did what I can so now you two can do the rest. I am sure they will grow on you two in no time."

Shin smiles a little, "I hope so," he sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head.

"I already care about both of them. I just don't know about haru he hasn't really opened up that much to us. I feel like he's scared to he's scared of rejection and he's scared of us in a way." Jason said sighing

Shin sighs a little and nods his head, "yeah.. I am actually surprise it took Daisuke so quick to get use to us. I mean.. he was the one that was use for sex.. so he should be the one more scarred."

Koichi shrugs his shoulders, "well it could have something to do with Daisuke being older and Haru is more sensitive. Don't worry, I am sure now that he is all better and thanks to you two why he is, I am sure he will be less scared."

"thank you we are doing our best. I have noticed he's a very sensitive boy as well. Almost too sensitive to ever been pulled into this world." He said sighing "anyway we will see you tomorrow thank you for coming over when you did today."

Shin nods his head but then smiles, "but I got to admit, seeing how close Haru is with Daisuke... is probably the cutest thing I ever seen," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah see you tomorrow," he smiles.

Koichi smiles and nods his head, "no problem," he then walks outside to his car, going inside and then drives to the house he was going to teach at.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yes they are so cute. I hope they will like us as much as Koichi." He looks at Jason, "well.. I don't want them to get all antsy so maybe it's best for him to come here," he smiles.

"Yeah it is cute how much they like him I am a Little jealous. I want that with the both of them you know." He said looking at him. "Alright I will let them know as well." he said smiling and kissed Shin wondering what to do next. "I'll fix food for them soon alright." he said smiling

Shin laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah... I want to be like Koichi is to them," he pouts a little. Shin smiles and nods his head, "alright, we can tell them when it is time to eat so they can sleep," he kisses Jason and nods his head, "alright, try to make something that slowly cooks so they can sleep," he laughs a little.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles and nods his head, "I guess we will just have to ask Koichi for pointers," he laughs a little as he wondered how Haru and Daisuke would be like meeting his brother.

Shin nods his head and tilts his head. He rubs his chin and smiles a little, slowly nodding his head, "I think they would like a place like that. Though Haru is a lot shorter than Daisuke and that would mean there will be some rides they can't ride together," he rubs his chin.

"That is true, but I don't think Daiskue would go without him." he said looking at him and then smiling blushing not sure what to do next. I guess its hard to even think about what we need to do." he said sighing

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah that is true," he rubs his chin a little. "Hm... well they both seem to like animals , we should try taking them to a petting zoo," he smiles.

"Yeah I think they might like the petting zoo. I wonder what we should take them too it soon. I am leaving it up to you so I and thinking about it as well. You know all the places that they would love to go and have fun at." he said

Shin laughs a little as he rubs his chin, "well.. I think a petting zoo would be a good first experience for them to go to just to get them more comfortable with the outside world since they are both... pretty paranoid, which I don't blame them," he sighs.