Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I really don't care, but I would like to see it when we can." Haru said playing with his food before eating it. Haru really wanted to see the room that was there safe room a place they can go if they ever felt scared he looked at Dai wondering if he wanted to go as well.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Shin and Jason while he rubs the back of his head as he watches Haru eat, "we... can see it after we are done eating."

"Oh, we should probably give these two a bath since they didn't really get the chance early today with the power being out," Shin smiles a little as he looks at Jason.

"Room first then bath?" Haru asked as he started to eat his food like Daisuke said they should and he was right. The best part of the food is it was still good being warmed up and all.

"I don't know lets see what Shin thinks. Once you see the room you might not want to come out." he said smiling

Daisuke rubs his eyes as he looks at Jason and Shin, tilting his head to the side, "is the... room really that good that we won't leave," he looks at Jason confused.

Shin rubs his chin and smiles a little, "well... the room can wait since we don't know how long you two will be in there," he laughs a little, "so you two will get a bath first."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then nods his head, "alright," he gets out of his seat and puts his dishes into the sink.

Haru looked sad as he finished his food and put it in the sink as well.

Jason smiled and finished his food and took the kids to the bathroom and turned on the bath water for them to clean up. "Shin when you are done can you get new clothes for them." he said

"Aw don't worry Haru, you will still see the room but you two didn't get clean for a while now, so you two need a bath," Shin rubs the back of his head as he follows Jason to the bathroom. Shin leans down and takes off Daisuke's clothes and then Haru's clothes, looking at Jason, "yeah I can do that," he smiles.

Daisuke watches as Shin was taking off his clothes and then Haru's.

Shin picks up Daisuke and puts him in the tub and then picks up Haru, putting him in the tub as well.

"Thank you so much Shin." he said looking at him then shook his head and filled up the bath with water so they could take a bath.

Haru sighed as he was picked up and put into the tub he set down and started to clean himself and then yawned.

Shin smiles and nods his head, "yeah it's no problem. Just watch them when I go to get their clothes," he rubs the back of his head. He watches Jason fill the tub and goes to Daisuke's and Haru's room to go get their clothes.

Daisuke watches as the tub was starting to get filled up and cleans himself off as well.

Shin comes back with some clothes for Haru and Daisuke, setting the clothes on the sink.

Daisuke blinks and looks at Haru, tilting his head as he splashes Haru.

Haru then sighed and closed his eye that felt good to splash Dai and him to splash him back. "That was fun." he said

Jason smiled at the both of them and watched Shin come back into the room. "They are trying to have fun. Haru your not going to get into trouble for splashing thats what kids do." Jason said softly

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head before looking at Jason, tilting his head, "so... splashing is normal," he looks at Haru and then splashes him again.

Shin watches Haru and Daisuke, smiling and looks at Jason with a sigh, "I feel so bad... they don't even know how to have fun," he shakes his head.

Jason smiled. "Yeah splashing is normal and you won't get into trouble for it I promise." he said smiling and watched the boys and Daisuke splash Haru.

"Oh." Haru said and then splashed Daisuke back he was starting to have fun and really liking this not sure what else they could do. Haru was soon done and bored with splashing.

Shin smiles a little, "we are just glad you two are having fun. We couldn't imagine how things were.. before we met you," he sighs a little. "But we are glad we could adopt you," he smiles.

Daisuke looks at Haru as he continues splashing but then stops when Haru did, continues washing himself.

Haru soon finished cleaning himself off. "I done." He said looking at him and then shook his head wondering what they should do next.

"Lets get you out and dried off. Then we will go see your safe room." he said pulling Haru out of the bath and handing him to Shin then he pulled Daisuke out and dried him off

Daisuke finishes and looks at Jason, "I am done too." He watches as Jason gives Haru to Shin. He watches as Jason picks him up and washes him get dried off.

Shin smiles as he holds onto Haru, starting to dry off Haru.

Haru made a funny noise not liking being dried off, but at his point his back was fully healed Haru wanted to take off running with no clothes on, but decided not to do that today.

Jason smiled and got Daisuke dressed after he finished drying him off.

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, putting on his clothes. He puts Haru down, "there you go," he rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke watches Jason as he finished drying him off and get him dressed, "so we are gonna see that room now?"

Jason nodded and smiled. "Yes you both can see the room now lets go." he said picking up Daisuke and started to head out of the room that way they could see it for themselves

Haru looked at Shin and wanted to be picked up as well but didn't want to ask.

Daisuke holds onto Jason and wondered what the room was going to be like.

Shin picks Haru back up and follows Jason to the room.

Daisuke looks at Jason as he was set down and then looks around the room, tilting his head slowly as he walks over to the art on the wall.

Shin looks at Haru and smiles, rubbing his head and kisses the top of Haru's head.

"Wow!" Haru said as he looked around the room that was all theirs. "Is this really ours?" he asked it looked so cool and there were so much art and toys as well even a bed they could share.

"Yes it's all yours do you like it Daisuke?" he asked

Shin smiles as he was glad Haru enjoyed the room and looks at Daisuke, wondering if he liked it as much as Haru.

Daisuke looks up at Jason and Shin, nodding his head with a smile, "yes, this is a very nice room."

"Look at all the Toys I saw these through the window of a play store once." he said walking over and looking at the building blocks. "I always wanted some to play with." Haru said looking at Daisuke. "Dai looky." he said as he got out the blocks and started to build stuff or at least try to.

"Looks like we did a good job." he said smiling and looked at Shin then back at the boys