Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jason nodded and went to get haru some water and brought it back to him.

Haru drank a little of the water and closed his eyes. He didn't want to be the reason they weren't going to have fun today

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Haru, getting worried about him.

Shin leans over and rubs Haru's arm, "it's okay. You just relax okay," he smiles a little.

Haru nodded as he closed his eyes and ate another Nacho chip. "Sorry not hungry." he whispered and looked at him

Jason smiled. "ITs ok we can take it home for later I promise it won't go to waist of someone will eat it." he said

"Well if your not hungry, don't force yourself okay Haru," Shin rubs Haru's arm as he looks at Jason. "Maybe we should get some medicine for Haru or... go to the doctor first to see what's up."

Daisuke looks at Haru as he finishes eating and lowers his head, worried about Haru.

"Lets go to our surprise first I am sure he will feel bad if we didn't go because he wasn't feeling good." he stated as haru didn't want to hold everyone back like he thought he was going to.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head with a smile, "alright, maybe the surprise will make him feel a little better to."

Daisuke gets out of the seat and looks around, trying to see if he can find a bathroom.

"I'll be right back shiba maybe you can see what is bothering Haru." He said as he picked up Daisuke and started to walk to the bathroom. "I am guessing you have to use the bathroom." he said

"Alright," Shin nods his head with a smile as he rubs Haru's head. "So what do you feel is wrong Haru? Where do you feel off? Your head? Your stomach?"

Daisuke looks at Jason as he was carried to the bathroom. He nods his head slowly as he looks around, tilting his head when he saw how weird the toilets looked compare to the one at home.

Haru looked at him and pointed to his head and stomach. "I tired too I not sure why.....I not want food." Haru said looking at shin. " Please don't take away the fun surprise I be good I promise." He said

Jason smiled "do you need help?" He asked

Shin looks at Haru, "so... both your stomach and head hurt and your tired? Your probably coming down with something. Well the best you can do is just drink the water and it will help keep you hydrated." He rubs Haru's head and smiles, "well if your not feeling good today, we can just do it when your feeling better. Wouldn't you rather enjoy it when your feeling better? I am sure Daisuke would understand."

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head. He wasn't use to these kind of toilets.

"no please I fine he needs surprised..." haru said looking at him. "I fine see." He said as he ate another chip making a face as he did like he was going to cry and drank some water

Jason nodded and helped daisuke go to the bathroom

Shin sighs a little and rubs Haru's head, "try not to force yourself... it's not good for you, especially if your not feeling well. Besides, even if we don't do it today, we will do it again once your feeling well. You two will still get your surprise."

Daisuke eventually finishes the bathroom and pulls up his pants, looking at the sinks and saw how tall they were compare to him.

Haru started to tear up. He wasn't going to get the surprise today. He was so upset shin was going to take them home. He wanted it now hoping it would make him feel better.

Jason helped him once again helping him wash his hands

Shin looks at Haru and sighs, "okay... if you really want to go, we will still go, okay?" He rubs Haru's head.

Daisuke washes his hands and reaches over, drying off his hands.

Haru nodded. " I still want to do think please don't take it away from us just because I'm not feeling good.... It hurts to think you might." Haru said wiping his tears

Jason smiled "sorry the bathroom so big here I didn't think it was so big compared to you"

- - - Updated - - -

Haru nodded. " I still want to do think please don't take it away from us just because I'm not feeling good.... It hurts to think you might." Haru said wiping his tears

Jason smiled "sorry the bathroom so big here I didn't think it was so big compared to you"

Shin looks at Haru and his head, "even if it was 'taken away', it was only going to be until you felt better. You two are still going to be surprised even if it had to be postponed," he smiles. "I just want you to enjoy your experience as well Haru.

Daisuke looks at Jason and shakes his head, "it's okay, I didn't realize I was so short compare to this bathroom."

"I be fine i promise!" He said looking at him and then sighed not sure what he should do. "I don't feel good, but I fine." He said looking at Shin with pleading eyes that he really wanted to go to the suprise.

"Its ok you will grow into it." he said smiling and looked at him rubbing his head. "Should I carry you back?"

Shin sighs a little and then nods his head, "alright alright we can still go but next time if you ever feel off, whatever we have plan will be postponed until you or Daisuke feels better, depending on who is sick I suppose."

Daisuke nods his head slowly and pouts, wondering when he will start growing. He looks at Jason and nods his head, "okay," he lifts up his arms.

Haru nodded. "I didn't know how I felt so we got here and I looked at the food and nothing looked good...... I'm used to being like this who didn't know how to identify it." He said looking at shin

"Ok let's go back." He said picking him up and then heading back to the table

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his head with a sigh, "well... next time, you choose where you want to eat," he smiles. "We will give you some ideas and you can pick from them. There is so much food out there."

Daisuke nods his head as he holds onto Jason while he got carried back to the table.

"I didn't feel like food I'm sorry." He said looking at him and looked down at the food. "I not know what wrong....just don't take happy from dai ok" he said

Jason smiled and said took him back to the table smiling. He was happy.

"So do you not like tacos or nachos? Or are you just not hungry at the moment," Shin looks at Haru, rubbing his head. He sighs and nods his head, "but he isn't going to be happy that your forcing yourself if your not feeling good."

Daisuke sits down at the table and looks at Haru and Shin, looking at Jason, "when are we going to surprise?"

Haru shrugged he wasn't wanting any food not right now and he didnt know what else to do either.

"It will be soon are you done eating?" He asked everyone wondering if they were done or not

Shin sighs and rubs Haru's head as he looks at Jason, "we are both done eating," he smiles.

Daisuke tilts his head and nods his head, "I'm done as well."

"I'll get a box." He said getting up and getting a box and packing it all inside. "So lets get going and I can't wait to see what we can do next." Jason said.

haru nodded and got up after everything was all cleaned up ready to leave this place