Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jason smiled as he set Haru on the bed and started to get him changed and then put him into bed and tucked him in.

Haru was sleeping the whole time he was just tired.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin places Daisuke on the bed and undressed him, putting on his night clothes and covers him with the blanket.

Daisuke cuddles up to Haru as he continues to sleep.

Daisuke smiles in his sleep while cuddling Haru.

Shin smiles as he watches Daisuke and Haru, following Jason to their room and undresses, getting ready for bed.

Daisuke was fast asleep, holding Haru.

Shin lays down on the bed as he watches Jason, smiles as he lets out a soft yawn.

Haru and Jason slept all night long

Jason's alarm went off at the time they needed to get up and ready to take Haru into the doctors at the time he woke up he was holding Shin and smiled as he did so. "Hey baby its time to wake up for now."

Haru coughed still sleeping and cuddling into Daisuke more

Shin slept the whole night away while Daisuke cuddles with Haru in his sleep.

Shin could hear Jason's alarm go off and rubs his forehead as he looks at Jason, smiling, "yeah I guess we better get going. Maybe we should all take a shower together so it will be faster getting ready."

Daisuke continues to sleep and perks his head up as he heard an alarm going off, looking at Haru and cuddles him but was awake. Daisuke jolts as he could hear knocking on the front door.

"Maybe its up to you." he said as he got up and heard a knock on the door. "I am not sure we have time out surprise guest is here." he said as he got dressed and ran to the door and opened it.

Haru whimpered awake when he heard the front door. "Is it the mean man?" he whispered still half asleep

Shin blinks as he heard the door knocking and smiles a little, "I will go get Daisuke and Haru," he gets dressed, "I guess we can always take our showers after we get home from the hospital," he walks to Daisuke's and Haru's room, seeing they were getting nervous. Shin shakes his head with and smiles, "it's okay you two, it's just the... nice guard," he rubs his chin, not knowing if they remembered his name but he smiles, "...Koichi so everything is okay." He walks to the bed and rubs Daisuke's and Haru's head.

Daisuke looks at Shin and tilts his head but slowly nods his head, "oh.. that's right, he was coming with us."

Koichi smiles when Jason open the door, "hey, hopefully I didn't alarm Daisuke and Haru too much," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason smiled. "Maybe a little, but Shin is with them now letting them know that its ok and that you were going with us. I don't have a car yet so I am going to have to make a call so come in." he said smiling as he moved out of the way for Koichi to come in.

"Koi." Haru said not able to say koichi. "He is going with us really?" he asked

Koichi nods his head, "oh so you didn't tell them I was going with you guys?" He rubs the back of his head and then smiles walking inside the house.

Shin nods his head, "yeah he wants to help support you two for going to the hospital the first time."

Daisuke looks at Haru and then nods his head as he crawls off the bed, stretching a little.

Shin smiles and picks up Haru, placing him down on the floor, "okay so since we are in a bit of a rush, we are probably going to wash up when we get home so you two need to get dressed for now and then we will make some breakfast after as well or just go to a local diner or something."

Jason rubbed the back of his head as well. "I wanted it to be a surprise for them. I thought that they were be happy for you and not sleep if I told them." he said

Haru nodded and got dressed and looked at him then blushed not sure what to do next and smiled when he was done. "See Koi." he whispered

Koichi laughs a little and nods his head, "oh, so I see. I guess that makes sense. I guess they are pretty hard to wake up huh?"

Daisuke nods his head as he starts putting on his clothes and looks at Shin.

Shin smiles and picks up Haru and Daisuke, walking out of the bedroom and walks to the main room. Once Koichi was in vision, Shin places down Haru and Daisuke.

Haru was still really tired as he was picked up and carried into the living room when he saw the nice guard Shin set him down and he ran over to him and hugged his leg. "Koi! Koi!" he said excited. "They gonna fix me." he whispered.

"Yeah they are once they learned we weren't going to hurt them we try to get them as much sleep as we can." Jason said

Daisuke perks his head up as he saw the nice guard and looks at Shin when he was set down, running over to Koichi and hugs his other leg, "I am going to get a check up."

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling as he walks over to Jason.

Koichi looks down and looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling as he crouches down and rubs Haru's and Daisuke's head, "I am glad. You two seem awfully glad to go to the doctor's," he laughs a little as he stands up straight.

"They saw they reward us for doing good and going to the doctors." Haru said looking at him. "Anything we want we get." he said cutely.

Jason smiled and looked at Koichi. "I didn't want it to be a bad experience so I told them they get to do something fun after."

Daisuke nods his head as he looks up at Koichi, "we... like special rewards."

Koichi laughs a little as he heard Haru and then looks at Jason, "well... at least your getting treated," he smiles.

Shin nods his head and looks at Jason, "did you make the call for the car yet?"

"I was about to sorry I got distracted." he said as he took out his phone and started to make the phone call for the car who said they would be there in 5 mins. "There be here in 5 mins." he said looking at the boys.

"I don't like pain, but I am use to it." haru whispered

Shin laughs a little as he watches Daisuke and Haru. He then looks at Jason and nods his head, "alright sounds good."

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head a little.

Koichi sighs and shakes his head, "well... you don't have to worry about it no more Haru," he rubs Haru's head.

"That sounds good to me as well." He said smiling as he looked at the boys. "Man you much of gave them one hell of a bond to make them cling like that."

"Good slave memories." Haru said he couldn't think of the word slave market to save his life, but he knew that the mean guard said he was in a slave place where unwanted kids go.

Koichi looks at Jason and looks at Haru and Daisuke, "well I was the only person they could really depend on. I did stuff that I shouldn't, like treating them to real food and took them places like the arcade and stuff like that."

Daisuke rubs his head on Koichi's leg and smiles.

Shin laughs a little as he goes to Koichi's ear, "you... got to teach us your secret," he whispers and then pulls back.

soon Jason got a text and he smiled. "The car is here and we can all get into that car and head out." he said smiling as he walked out the door knowing that he didn't want to pry Haru or Daisuke off of Koichi. "Hey why don't you carry them out Kochi? You haven't got to hold them in a while right?" he said smiling.

Haru looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Shin can you lock the door on the way out?" Jason asked

Shin smiles and nods his head as he looks at Haru and Daisuke, laughing a little.

Daisuke looks up at Koichi.

Koichi laughs a little, "sure," he smiles as he picks up Daisuke and Haru, walking outside.

Shin nods his head, "okay," he smiles as he walks outside, waiting for when Jason walked outside, locking the door.

Jason smiled as he opened the car door and let Koishi and the kids get in first then he slid into the car and waited for Shin to get in. "Thank you for coming you don't know how much this means to the boys." he said smiling/

Haru started to hum and looked at Daisuke after he was picked up he was so happy by this as well.