Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Jason Heart

Hates: School, homework, hot

Jason walked into the school damn the only thing that made him happy was picking on Shin his family was rich and no one cared what he did. So he picked on Shin and he didn't even have to go to classes to make good grades because his parents were buying the teacher to make him pass.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

1617dee2e68120b1b2fef196be62a0ed.jpg

Name: Shin Minamoto

Hates: getting bullied

Shin got up from the sound of his alarm clock going off and sits up slowly, getting off his bed. He gets ready for school and eats a quick breakfast, grabbing his bag by the door and walks to school, cautiously. When reaching school, Shin looks around to make sure Jason wasn't near by and walks to his locker.

Jason came out of no where and slammed Shina on his locker. "What's up loser?" he said looking at him. "Did your contact fall out or did you die your eye with your hair last night." he said laughing

Shin looks at Jason and looks to the side, rubbing his arm a bit and shakes his head, "... not today Jason come on," he turns back around to open his locker.

Shin glances at Jason and shakes his head as he puts his bag into the locker, bending over to grab a book for his first class, "why would that matter to me anyway," he pouts a little.

"Yeah, whatever you need to tell yourself at night," Shin narrows his eyes with a soft sigh. Shin jolts as he turns around quickly, rubbing his ass a bit as he closes his locker. Shin groans a bit and glances at Jason, "maybe you should get yourself a girlfriend, you can bug her instead of me," he walks away from his locker and walks to his first class.

"Not my problem," Shin pouts a little as he continues walking. He gasps as he was suddenly on the ground and glares at Jason, kicking at the other's legs.

Shin looks to the side and sighs a bit as he shakes his head slowly as he got up, rubbing his ass a bit, ~I can't believe he hit my butt..~ he thought as he walks to class.

Shin goes into his next class and looks at the clock, wishing classes would last longer so he wouldn't have to bump into Jason again, resting his chin on his palm as he starts writing some notes.

Shin looks down at his books on the ground and looks at Jason, sighing as he bends over on his hands and knees to pick up his books, "and your a big ape," he mumbles a bit as he picks up his books.

Shin glances up at Jason and stands up slowly, "I wonder how you would be if I was to transfer to another school, you probably would go crazy," he walks to his locker to put his books in his locker since he had no homework and takes his bag, walking out of school since it was the end of the day, finally.

"Yeah right," Shin looks to the side with a groan and then continues walking home, was pretty glad Jason didn't follow him home or anything.

Jason soon went to his own home and sighed wanting to do something to take it to the next level could he buy him from his parents did they need money he would have to see if they did

Shin walks inside his home and locks the door, walking to the bathroom. He looks in the mirror and takes off his shirt, turning around and looks over his shoulder, noticing a bruise starting to show up on his back where he got pushed into the locker. He sighs as he puts on his shirt and walks downstairs to watch some tv.

Shin rests his chin on his knees while he was watching tv, rubbing his back slightly before laying down on the couch, stretching out a bit as he watched his show.