Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Shin shakes his head, "no, I took more of a nap then actually past out," he laughs a little.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin smiles and rests his head on Jason's chest. "So ... did you hear any knocks while I was sleeping," he looks at Jason.

"No I didn't do you want to go down and check and see what is going on?" he asked looking at him and thought about it wondering what they should do next as he got up and kissed SHin

Shin gets off the bed and stretches a little more before looking at Jason, nodding his head with a smile, "sure," he kisses Jason and then walks out of the bedroom, heads downstairs.

Shin notices Yuu was still passed out and laughs a little, "he sure sleeps hard," he rubs the back of his head and goes check on Daisuke and Haru.

Shin looks at Jason and pouts a little, "but... there is only a moment of time until his owner comes to get him," he grumbles and slowly nods his head, kissing Jason.

Shin pouts a little as he goes to check on Daisuke and Haru, seeing they were soundly asleep and smiles. "Yeah.... I guess you do have a point," he grumbles a little.

Shin laughs a little as he looks at Yuu, pouting a little as he looks at him closer, seeing him drooling in his sleep and laughs a little, "he most be tired if he is drooling," he places a napkin under Yuu's chin and rubs the back of his head, looking at Jason.

"Yeah I don't know. its up to you if you let him wake up or sleep." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek as he went into the kitchen to sit since the couch was taken

"But then I will feel bad since he seems to be soundly asleep," Shin pouts a little and smiles as Jason kissed his cheek, following him to the kitchen, sitting down on Jason's lap.

Shin looks at Jason and rubs his chin as he tries to think. "Hm... well I am sure he will wake up eventually. I am not sure how much sleep he gets.. at his owner's house," he rests his head on Jason.

"So see... I just don't want to simply wake him up when I don't know his sleeping schedules," Shin smiles and holds onto Jason.

Shin looks at Jason and pouts a little, "well... at least we spent a good amount of time together," he smiles a little.

Shin looks at Jason and smiles a little, "well that's good to hear. We can ask about his sleep schedule then." He rubs the back of his head, "oh, and Daisuke and Haru are still fast asleep," he smiles.