Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Yes you are and don't let anyone tell you both that you are not alright." he said smiling as he backed away to let shin wash the kids. That was the part he wasn't good at no matter what he tired.

Haru hated not moving his hand and wanted to move them to clean himself, but ended up just saying in one spot.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks at Jason and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head as he looks at Haru. Since he couldn't wash himself, he stopped washing himself after a couple of minutes and wanted Shin to wash him to make Haru feel better.

Shin looks at Daisuke and Haru, smiling and grabs a cloth, putting on some soap and starts washing Haru since Daisuke had already started washing himself before he stopped.

Haru closed his eyes when Shin started to wash him to make sure he didn't get any soap in his eyes, by this time his whole back was healed up, but Haru did have some scars on his back from where he was torn open more than once. When Shin was done Haru opened his eyes and looked at Daisuke and nodded as if to say thank you.

Jason smiled when Shin started to wash the boys and went to get some night clothes for both of the boys as well. Soon after he returned and gave both of them a slight smile

Shin smiles as he washes Haru, looking at Haru's back, "your back looks so much better," he kisses Haru's forehead. He looks over at Daisuke when he was done washing Haru, he starts washing Daisuke.

Daisuke smiles a little as he looks at Haru and then looks at Shin as he was getting washed up.

Haru thought that it felt good and watched as when he was done with him he started to clean Daisuke. "It feels better too." he said looking at him and then back a Daisuke. "He make you feel clean too." He said as he was getting tired.

Jason smiled and watched the boys as he got the clothes out and looked at them

Shin smiles as he finishes up washing Daisuke, "okay you two are done," he looks at Jason, "can you help me dry them to get them to bed faster? I am sure they are pretty tired."

Daisuke looks at Shin and tilts his head as he lets out a soft yawn.

Jason smiled as he picked up Daisuke out of the tub and started to dry him off. Jason was giving him a warm smile as he did so. "My two brave boys."he said smiling at both of them/

Haru coughed slightly and started to close his eyes in the bath tub.

Daisuke looks at Jason and watches him dry him off. He tilts his head and smiles a little as he looks up at Jason, "... when do we get rewarded," he looks at Jason confusingly.

Shin looks at Haru and laughs a little, "you look so relaxed Haru. Are you ready to get out," he tilts his head.

"When ever you want it, but we were thinking when Haru can move his hands again. Do you have any idea what you want to do?" he said smiling as he got him dressed and soon finished. "If its something that Haru doesn't need hands for then we can do it as soon as you wake up." he said and poked Daisuke's nose.

"Tired and yes." he said as he opened his eyes and looked at him then yawned. "I want sleep now."

Daisuke tilts his head and looks at Haru, nodding his head, "I want... to wait until Haru's hands are better," he smiles a little. He looks at Jason and tilts his head when his nose was poked. He looks over at Haru and nods his head, "yeah.. sleep does sound good."

Shin nods his head and gently takes Haru out of the water, putting on his clothes slowly, "alright, you got to get your sleep, it was a long morning," he picks up Haru and then takes him to his and Daisuke's bedroom.

"Then as soon as Haru's hands are better we will treat you both to what you want to do." he said smiling and kissed him as he took Daisuke into the bed room and laid him down then went to put some music on.

Haru yawned. "Can I have bags off arms yet?" he asked having his bags still on his arms from the bath.

Daisuke looks at Haru and then Jason, nodding his head with a smile as he holds onto Jason as he was getting carried. Daisuke watches Jason turn on the music and yawns a little.

Shin nods his head and takes off the bags from Haru's arms and then lays him down next to Daisuke.

Haru yawned and cuddled with Daiskue as much as he could and then closed his eye because he was so tired. Soon Haru was asleep as he listened to music

Jason smiled and walked out of the room looking at Shin. "Lets lay down as well." he whispered

Daisuke cuddles Haru slightly but gently so he didn't hurt Haru. He enjoyed listening to the music while he was falling asleep.

Shin walks out of the room and looks at Jason, nodding his head, "alright," he smiles as he walks to the bedroom with Jason.

Haru stated to make cute sounds while he slept.

Jason went back to his room and got ready for bed then laid on the bed. "I am proud of those boys." he said smiling and looked at him.

Daisuke was fast asleep while holding onto Haru.

Shin follows Jason as he was getting undress, taking everything off but his underwear. He lays down next to Jason and smiles, "yes they were so brave. I can't wait to reward them once Haru is completely healed."

Shin smiles and nods his head, "I am sure they will be a lot more happier now that they are out of that cursed slave market." He lowers his head, "... I wish we adopted them sooner," he sighs a little and rubs the back of his head.

"I know we both do. Maybe if we did that they wouldn't be this bad off, but you never know with those two. What happened to them will make them stronger through the bond they had." he said laying on the bed and closing his eyes.

Shin nods his head, "yeah but... both are so scared. I mean Haru was badly abused and beat up while Daisuke was a sex victim." He shakes his head slowly, "not sure how long I would have last if I was in their situation," he yawns and falls asleep.

"But they had each other so that is good they also had who they call the nice guard." he said smiling as he laid on the bed after getting dressed for bed and looked at him as he smiled.

"Yeah I know but it most have been very hard on them. I can't even imagine being though something like that at their age," he yawns and then continues sleeping.

"I can't either I don't know what is going to happen right now with them I will try help him and not sure how much of that I can take." he said smiling and looked at him then yawned

"I am sure they will live a lot happier now and that is all that matters, I just hope they realize that," Shin sighs as he holds onto Jason.